Choose which secret world faction I should pick Sup Forums

choose which secret world faction I should pick Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUPR4ckbSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Illuminati, like a boss

The edgiest one.

deus vult

So I tried this game today, and combat felt like an insufferable button mash with no real sense of rotation, and where I wasn't really too sure how the targeting worked, and much less the ability queue it seems to work on. How do you actually get good?

The faction that lets you uninstall one of the most boring MMOs ever made.

The art design and music is 10/10 though.

Dragons give you a complimentary blowjob upon joining. if that doesn't entice you, Illuminati.

illuminati has the most interesting introduction

is the relaunch already out now?
that would be a dragon
the templars get their magic by someone forcing them to awaken
the illuminati get it with surgery and drugs
the dragons get it with dank tattoos and blowjobs

>really love the idea of urban fantasy games
>they almost don't exist or have poor options

Post pure kino songs
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUPR4ckbSw

Art design, world design, dialogue, characters, lore and atmosphere is genuinely some of the best in not only in MMOs but vidya in general. Just a shame that unironically everything else is dogshit. Worst crime is the pacing tho. It's so terribly slow with level gated story missions that you're looking at grinding fetch and kill quests for hours before you get to progress in the story.

has anything been fixed with secret world legends?
they're apparently trying to redo the combat, but i havent looked into that shit since i havent played for years

this

worship moloch!

Instead of hardlocking onto enemies(with tab or right click) your attacks now auto softlock depending on where you aim. They also gotten rid of the whole idea of combo abilities, now you have to manage several resources per weapon type during combat. But thats it. The combat still feels like shit because the enemies don't react to being shot. Combat feedback in general is terrible. Which would be okay if you could get through the whole game only with investigation missions but those are comparatively rare and you get easily swarmed by enemies just walking from A to B.

>Armor doesn't change looks
>have to buy clothes from cash shop to change looks
Uninstall it now.

well thats disappointing
i didnt dislike the combat all that much, i found it quite better questing as at least a partial tank (for stronger aoe, letting you burn down quests with 2 pulls max) but that sounds like... little to no improvement

i mean, weapons with large amount of cones, columns, or gtaoe bindings were pretty much already soft locked to begin with in that example

Your armor is talismans, of course they won't change your looks.

Yeah there are no weapon cones anymore. Your attacks are now 360° aoe or single target.

Illuminati or Termplars
Dragon are all massive faggots with no redeeming qualities beyond a mystic blowjob in the intro video.

I played all of them (not entirely, but for a good time) and I ended up liking dragon the most for whatever reason. People tell me it was the last one to be implemented during development and it's much less fleshed out than the other two, but it still charmed me with it's silly theme the way they treat you.

I'm sure you can see all the cutscenes on youtube for every faction anyways, so just pick based on the deck outfits I guess, they're not available in legends yet tho, but they should be there at a later date.