Steam Sale

What are you buying?
Can't pull the trigger yet and need advice?
Looking for recs or hidden gems?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/bovem/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/rinslime/
amazon.com/fit-Headless-GS-resolution-emulator-game-streaming/dp/B01EK05WTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've posted but need some feedback. Anything I should drop/replace/add?

Reposting this from the other thread. So far, I've purchased Deus Ex: GOTY, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Pathologic, the Gothic series, and Uplink. Would you recommend games similar to any of these? I like them all so far.

i bought lots of games.

and i'll never going to play them.

thanks for ripping us valve

TELL ME WHAT TO BUY I'M AN INDECISIVE PIECE OF SHIT

What's the best shadowrun game?

Unlikely, but anything worth picking up for less than $1.50? Have that much left in my steam wallet.

TRADING VIDEO GAMES

Respond if any or several games interest you, and we can make a deal.

WHERE IS DARK SOULS 1?!?!?!

Get Human Revolution and Hacknet. I don't shit about horror games.

>i bought lots of games.
>and i'll never going to play them.
This is pretty accurate. I've bought idk how many games and 90% just sit in my library

Drop Salt. If you're trying to save a bit, just buy Stalker: CoP

All I've bought is Deep Space Waifus, got my dollar's worth and then some.
Here's my wishlist, let me know what I should get. I can't fit it all in one picture so.
steamcommunity.com/id/bovem/wishlist

There you are, I've been looking for you.

I'll trade you Dragon Age for that Arx game or whatever, I forgot the title.

I bought Huniepop. When am I completely finished with a girl content-wise? When I learn everything about her? How do I exactly get all costumes and such either?

ah fuck it's not even on sale. what is this?!

Deep Space Waifus
fun shmup with waifus

and they are not even collecting dust they are digital ffs. what kinda scam is this.

oh god help us, help us all

What's a good multiplayer game (not co-op or 'fun with friends') for $10?

No one helped me out last thread. Also thinking about Age of Wonders 3. Is it any good and if yes, is the complete version worth it?

Is Arma 3 worth it? I liked Arma 2 but all of the servers are either russian or dayz. I want military simulation man.

ok
steamcommunity.com/id/rinslime/

good shit

There are dedicated milsim groups for these games. Join one.

Have fun with ftl, its a fucking fantastic game. You will lose probably 10 times though

Tomb Raider Legend?

Nekopara Vol 0 is cheap but very short, only 30 minutes.

arma 3 is good but servers are nothing but autistic rp

what do you mean by autistic rp exactly?

>dogma
good game. lots of content
>mad max
decent game with issues though. the price isn't too bad
>salt
haven't played it
>psychonauts
yes oh yes
>stalker bundle
worth the price
>ftl
oh fuck yes
>RL
lots of fun

What is the best/cheapest musou game on sale? Just want to murder hundreds of people.
Already got prototype and one piece pw3 looks interesting too, except for all the weeaboo.

Operators operating optimally on operations.

Not him but those altis life servers are pretty autistic

Just play Rising Storm 2. At least then the servers will be full and you'll have some fun.

>what do you mean by autistic rp exactly?
some guys are joining a server and acting like they're living a life there. doing jobs, fishing, being police while streaming and shit.

and they are taking this shit very seriously

What is that? I don't play Arma 3.

People are hardcore roleplaying, no fun allowed.

That's pretty fucking gay.

Need to get under 60.
Which game should I drop/add ?

roleplay. like gmod's roleplay but in bigger map

YURU YURI IS CUTE

What should I buy from my wishlist?
What should I not buy?
What should I replace?

I need answers people

Didn't enjoy DXMK, mafia and tomb raider could go too.

You become a civilian or a cop and do "real life stuff". But everyone there is an autist.

is the stalker bundle worth it or just go with individual ones and leave others

Age of Wonders 3 is excellent assuming you want more of a wargame than a straight 4X. There are non-combat ways to win (With the DLC) but the game isn't really well suited to it. If you do buy it you absolutely should get the complete version, both DLCs add a fuckton of good content to it.

how is rising sun 2 compared to rs/ro2

is fun allowed if you playing without friends?

civ 6 is $27 if you own xcom 2, is it worth it at that price?

Is the steam link worth the $20, or would I be better off buying a few cheap games?

I want to buy doom, but it's still 15Euro for 11H of gameplay. Are there any benefits of buying it instead of pirating it?

Thanks for the help.

Either Watch Dogs, Tomb Raider, or both. DEMD was pretty boring as well.

Given that buying the two good ones costs the same as the bundle, get the bundle.

I've got 16$ from refunds and I want a game that's difficult and satisfying
Any recommendations?

Yes. You will enjoy it for a good 100 hours before you see its flaws, assuming you already played Civ V and like the genre.

Community is great. Have fun with or without friends because your team is usually very communicative.

Not him, but if I want a straight 4X with little to no emphasis on war, and I'm new to the genre, which games should I look into?

If you had to choose just one among the dozens of Metroidvanias on sale, which would be?

Already have Ori.

Snake pass and Ginger are cool gems.

Is Dragon's Dogma good?

Metal gear rising or RE4.

Is good?

Bump for kill.

Is Soma any good?

Is it good?

It's very fun.

Steam Link is good but it has some issues. You need to have a monitor on when using Steam link or you GPU will default to some miniscule resolution and you get no sound. You can fix this by buying one of these dongles on amazon to trick your computer into thinking you have a monitor on.
amazon.com/fit-Headless-GS-resolution-emulator-game-streaming/dp/B01EK05WTY
Also wired connections are a must
Wire co

already played both multiple times

>bought quite a bit of games
>will probably not play them like every sale
>they'll sit in my library
Why do I do this to myself? How do I break this and start actually playing

Choose from one of the following: Mafia II or Watch Dogs 2, or Deus Ex, as that's the worst DEX game ever.

DRAGON FALL DIRECTORS CUT

I'd recommend Dark Souls if the piece of fucking shit known as From Software had put it on sale but for some fucking reason they decided to not put their best selling PC title on sale.

Maybe shovel knight. Crypt of the Necrodancer can be fairly challenging. Hotline Miami somewhat fills the bill. It's not super difficult but it is satisfying while being a tad bit difficult.

Oh, if you've never played Cave Story, play Cave Story+. It fits your description perfectly. Has replayability too. Don't buy it on steam. The $10 price tag is a complete rip off. Been sold for like fucking $1 before.

4X with little to no emphasis on war is kinda rough, but Civilization would be your best bet. If you're new to the genre you could go for 5 or 6 fine. If you go for 5 make sure you get whatever pack/deal has Brave New World and Gods and Kings, then optionally additional civ DLCs but the two actual expansions are mandatory.

You'll still need a standing army on even medium difficulties because the AI will come for you if you look too obviously weak, but you're able to pretty comfortably build and shoot for non-war victory conditions. As for why to pick 5 over 6, no particular reason although I assume it's cheaper even with expansions and DLC. 6 has most of the content of 5 anyway and some nice rules refinements, but they're still pretty similar and 5 would be a cheaper investment to dip your toe in and still have an absolutely obscene amount of content if you do end up liking it. Both are also basically your best bet for low-war 4X.

Have a iend you can talk to on steam and talk about video games with them?

pretty boring imo

starts off interesting, but very quickly loses its appeal

it is for one playthrough

Is bad unless you weebin.
Both is good.
It is too long and has too much padding but it is good. Addendum: If you've played Grim Dawn you've already played TQ.
Soma many good, but it has bad (((gameplay))) and no replayability. Walking sim done right.

When you feel like playing something, play it. Don't worry about finishing another game first. In 20 years, the games you bought will still be there.

I don't have one

Yes.
i enjoyed both games a lot for 44 bucks thats easily over 100 hours of entertainment. So yes
Is good.

Anyone have any recommendations for a solid multiplayer FPS? Kinda wanna shoot other people.

Both games are probably the best in their series.

what should I play first?

Rainbow six siege for operatan.
Rising storm 2 vietnam for PTSD.
COD bo3 if you have too much money.
Player unknown's battleground if you're a tool for memes.

bayonetta

CSGO or PUBG. To a lesser extend TF2.

I'll be your friend.
you better not be some sort of faggot though

It's not part of the summer sale, but Quake Champions is doing a free beta.

Otherwise, DOOM has some pretty ok multiplayer, and is attached to the best singleplayer FPS in years.

Nah I'm straight

Bayonetta.

Shovel Knight

No game has stopped my mental depression then the charm and fun of shovel knight

Seriously

Stop posting this image every thread

What are some good cheap games?
I bought $1 Psychonauts last year. Any other recommendations for us gamers on a budget?

is rainbow six siege gonna go on sale?

go back to playing civilization mark

Bastion and Transistor
All the Valve games (Portal 2, Left 4 Dead bundle, Half Life 2 + EP1 + EP2)
Dishonored

And a lot more

Wuppo is the best hidden gem.

I need a shooter with an Australian community that isn't dead

Anything similar to Xcom 2/EW? Been itching for a new game

Call of Didgerydoody