How are the rolls going user?

How are the rolls going user?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zfhAAw9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which servant has the best armpits?

Saber Lily of course. She was the first TM armpit slut.

Who should I start leveling?

The answer is obviously LIZ / Carmilla/spoiler]

Is Martha any good?

How fucked am I if I am still rolling for Waver?

Looking for Atalante with any 5*. Can trade Waver+Herc, or any other 5*. [email protected]

My wife, Nero!

>Raikou is only 4 months after Astolfo

Shit.

Which Cu Chulain should I be maxing? I wanna 5* Lancerbro

I got Waver so ill just pick up Herc and be perfect.

>video game released in the last week
>not allowed
>Fire Emblem Heroes
>released in fucking February
>allowed 24/7 threads
>Persona 5
>released in April
>allowed 24/7 threads
>BOTW
>released in March
>allowed 24/7 threads
Anything released or with a major expansion in the last 6 months gets a green card for threads on Sup Forums.
Anything with a big event going on (for Fate GO English this means new campaigns, but not regular events) is allowed a thread going on through the event.

Use your fucking head user.

The best armpits belong to your waifu.

Vanilla of course. Nakai Kazuya as Lancer just doesnt feel right

WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING WAVER BUT ME?

Don't know if the cuck mod is around this time, so here's the discord just in case we get pruned again for no reason.
discord.gg/zfhAAw9

I'm just gonna stick with this. As much as I want Waver, Jannu/Herc/Red Man is otherwise exactly what I wanted. Now to hoard literally every quartz I can till Jeanne Alter. No idea who I'll pick for my free 4* though since I was gonna just pick whichever of Herc/Emiya I didn't get.

>modesty
unf

ask yourself if it's really worth it when you can just piggyback off a whale friend with a good one and fill the rest of the slots with waifus

maybe i'm just out of touch but i can't imagine anyone came out of fate/zero with a burning desire for more waver velvet or lord el melloi content

This is an English thread non, not Japanese. Your waifu is a good 3.5 months out from the English release.

No, fuck off Fate cancer.

I don't know who to pick when the free 4* is avaliable

I have brought black keys for everyone, yorokobe shounen.

>Newest jap event is supposed to female centric, its fucking named "Women of Agartha"
>Shows off shota and trap squad in the CV
Well played.

>24/7 threads about mobile shit
new low

Hercules or Emiya is always the choice if you don't have one of them unless there's a waifu you really want unless it's Siegfried.

Honestly, if you're just gonna use Waver as support guy, just befriend someone with one.

I'm telling you how it is user.
I used to hate mobage shit, but I've always loved Fate. This is the first mobage that has sucked me in.

Nowhere. It's not going anywhere.

Well you see, Nintendo just gets a pass by default user, so that's your first mistake. Persona 5 however has no excuse.

It's actually my wife's (male)

You have about 30 hours to roll user, don't give up.

Why is Saber lily an heroic spirit? Just fan service?

If I get a good pull of servants but shitty CE should I reroll?

When is it a good time to do story quests? Feels like I'm wasting AP if I don't grind the 40AP daily.

This game is being a real nigger showing off new outfits for servants, but not allowing us the ability to use them in battle. I would use d'Eon if they were wearing that maid outfit in combat.

None of those are games and they don't belong here either

go back to your containment dump

She's good at healing and dispelling debuffs.

How the fuck do I farm? I'm like lvl 22
I run out of AP quick and can't even enhance my servants or essences because low on materials, do I just use up other servant exp and dupes or what?

What is bad about Siegfried exactly?

Will my wife ever be usable outside of Dailies?

u mean old low since theres shitty threads about fire emblem heroes 24/7

>30 hours

Explain.

I already have a couple that have him, It's just gonna be really odd coming from JP where I have him maxed out. I'd just go keep playing that version but I'm so behind it's not worth it to me because of all I've missed (last event I did was Santa Lily and I missed tons in between and the last chapter I completed was London).

Yeah, I agree. Kill yourself to save your soul from the horrifying aspect of people talking about games instead console warring.

Why 30 hours?

Got an account with Zhuge and Herc for trade. any offers?

Don't spook me Kirei.

Too much HP, not enough ATK. Anti-dragon skills, but against dragons he does comparable damage to a normal servant.
Most dragons are riders too, so even a low star assassin like Kojiro can do a lot better than him.

Fuck you you twisted Father. Quit spooking me.

>Has Fate attached
>Surprised it's popular

Because different instances of a hero can be summoned, and she had enough notoriety to become one.

Really because Nasu wanted to give her F/UC costume relevance.

Do you take sexual favors?

He doesn't know the difference between June and July, don't worry.

i did like 9 rerolls

more like 30 days

Only if you're Saber.

Shit because I'm stuck on mobile data until the weekend. I just want my Atilla.

>30 days of hell

Sounds worst.

I gave out like 5 Wavers today in these threads user, just look for a solidary user

Explain further

does that mean i can reroll for gil if he comes out next month?

It's highly likely that they aren't complete retards and won't release Gil's gacha until after the facebook free shit ends.

What about Tamamo? I favor waifus instead of usefulness

Caster won the real HGW in 2004, Fuyuki, in FGO.

Fun. Besides a Shirou Overloaad CE, every gold CE I've been getting has been an Einzbern one which I find nicely thematic.

Post support codes so I could make friends.

Stupidly low attack for a gold Saber (and for golds period) and his entire gimmick is being good against dragons which isn't exactly a huge chunk of what you fight, and his kit is in general kind of shit. It's a shame because he's cool as fuck.

Which one?

I'm not, oh well.

I am squarely in that same boat.

I tried Shadowverse, but it couldn't hold my attention at all.

The gameplay in this is serviceable, but it has characters I know and care about. Plus it's entertaining to see what the zany autists at TM can cook up lore-wise.

Different stages of a heroes life can be summoned. I remember back in school I read some Cu tale how as a child he went on a fucking rampage that no one could stop, and then only way he cooled off was seeing a cadre of nude women to distract him, now there's a fucking servant, pervy child Cu Berserker.

Vanilla Saber > Saber Lily > Saber Alter >
Saber Nero

You've reached the maximum amount of friends, friend.

M8 look I'm an idort. I was in P5 threads for a month, BOTW threads for a month, Bayo 2 threads for a month, W101 threads for a month, etc.
My first couple years on Sup Forums I'd only notice the threads of the series belonging to a certain platform I don't like doing well on Sup Forums, and it would get me mad. I'd think there was some conspiracy.
In all honesty, it's just the fanbases of that series. Zelda, Persona, Fate etc. just have huge fanbases on a weeaboo imageboard like Sup Forums, so they get a lot of attention. In two weeks the popularity of FATE GO will die off. We'll get a few threads for the gil event probably, but not many. Then we'll get two weeks straight of threads for the new campaign, then it'll die off again and so on. Just get used to it. Fire Emblem Heroes and Fate GO, for better or worse, are here to stay.

My bad, I thought the deadline was to the 'next month'
That said, it's good to start playing ASAP to get 5 summon tickets before the 1st of July.

I know I'll have to wait to get my waifu, but my waifu is already in the game.

Sure, she's got like 80 forms, some are good. Archer Arturia is a fantastic Arts memer.

I agree with Persona 5 but the others are Nintendo games so they're fine.

i hope they will be retards so i can have fun

Your waifu's twin sister is in the game.
But would you cheat on your wife for her twin sister user?

Jeanne is a better saberface than saber.

Nope. 13/38.

I did have 20 requests though. I guess that has a limit to it.

I'll clear them then add the more recent ones.

Tamomo > Tamomo

niga u wanna fite?

Cat is still Tamamo.

Each Tamamo is just a fragment of the "true" Tamamo, who is unfortunately a horrible monster.

Thanks anons.

What about the CE though

Persona 5 threads are even worse desu. The majority of them don't even discuss the game anymore, it's just waifu circlejerk posters. Not sure what the mods have against F/GO.

>Tamamo > Tamamo
Tamamo > Tamamo

See; FFXIV Stormblood then.
We get new FFXIV threads for weeks whenever an expansion is on the way / comes out. Then they disappear, and reappear when the new expansion comes out.

Nintendo just happens to release games that are popular on Sup Forums frequently.
ARMS threads are already mostly dead here. even though it only released a couple weeks ago. I like it, but I won't complain that it only gets maybe one or two threads a day anymore, because I realize it's just not as popular as other games for Sup Forums users.

Jesus Herc just wrecks everything. Worth the rerolls.

The only reason I gave a fuck about F/GO at all was because of Jeanne. She instantly became my waifu after I read Apocrypha. Luckily I got her on the first roll. Now saving up to get her alter form after 2 years.

One of my friends isn't appearing in my support list during battle, what's going on?

Kek enjoy dailies m8

Why do people put Mash in the first support slot? Do they not want friends?

I know. I honestly cant live without that guy. His fucking NP tears through time and space.

I cant wait for them to add the updated animations to 9 Lives, provided FGO NA is still alive by then.

Tamamo>Tamamo>Tamamo

because fuck you that's why

because true friends are not retards that just look in the first slot and check the other slots :^)

It's sorta random. If you use them too much they stop appearing. TRy a refresh or go into a stage.

>Time limited gacha

kek enjoy that hell
Some user spent $700 and didn't get her.

1 year actually. Not nearly as long, though it'll still be a while.
On average, you should consider needing about 100 rolls on rate up periods to get the 5 star you want. So consider that beforehand.

That's what makes Gil for the first period so though, is getting the number of rolls you need, since he doesn't pop up again for another 6 months after.