ITT: games you're still mad about

ITT: games you're still mad about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2LNDLhvgss
youtube.com/watch?v=xulEWbAyv3k
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You already posted mine.

It was a good shooter but the driving/racing felt so tacked on.

>retards who thought they were buying a fallout game
>mad when they get an id shooter

does it make you... RAGE user? does it? hahaha

it felt like id making a shitty mad max licensed game while also trying to appeal to the fallout 3 audience

MGSV

Literally best ending ever

I'm going to come to your house and kill you with a nigger dagger

pretty sure this was the start of the "never pre-order a game" philosophy
mgsv hurt me bad too

>there could have been a chain chomp partner
>there could have been a good battle system
>there could have been a good game

>yo lets make mario attack with limited resources that you have to buy constantly to not run out of them
who at nintendo thought this was a good idea

No, I thought I was buying an id shooter like Quake or Doom because the fucking box said "by the makers of Quake and Doom". But I got a shitty brown cover shooter that was trying to be Fallout instead.

>that you have to buy
You mean that you can find literally just lying around all over the place. You'd have to be a complete fucking retard to run out of stickers.

Please elaborate.

Precursor Legacy was nothing but platforming, then they wanted the GTA audience.

Is this game worth $2.49 on Steam?

Twice no less.

Yes, but it should've been 5$ on release.

Dungeon Keeper.

>thought I was buying a full game
>mad when I got 1/4th of one

Just...

Specific stickers are needed to beat bosses, you can only use them once then you have to buy them.

Was Sticker Star the game in which Bowser did not have a single line of dialogue despite being the main villain?

I really cannot how Nintendo could not understand that people liked the battle system, dialogue, and fun unique characters of Paper Mario, and not the fucking paper aesthetic

Nobody plays Paper Mario because it looks like paper god damnit. holy SHIT what a ridiculously frustrating misunderstanding of the appeal of your own god damn game. how did they even make it in the first place? was it an accident?

Color Splash brought back the snappy dialogue but the characters and battle system were still awful

honestly i would have preferred it to exclusively be a vehicle racing/destruction game
it was one of the only pc games that got vehicle controls to feel right with mouse and keyboard

Mad as fuck.

Dust mod to redeem this game when

I will forever be mad about this.

Last year, I found three people who absolutely loved that game.

I found it short and a bit annoying to get running but they loved it.

I don't understand why.

THE FUCKING DIALOGUE WHEEL IN THIS GAME PISSES ME OFF SO BAD

>OOH LOOK AT US WE FULLY VOICED OUR MAIN CHARACTER! YOU'RE WELCOME!

I DON'T FUCKING WANT THAT

FUCKING SHITTY FPS WITH RPG ELEMENTS

HATE NEWSPAPER

What makes you mad about Rage? DLC/patches solved most of its problems, it's now a decent id shooter with some vehicular combat and crafting.

you got the webm of that guy who had ALL his stickers turned into hammers before getting into a forced encounter with a swooper?

Beat me to it.

no

It's a hub based shooter that lasts 12-15 hours, the only thing missing was a good ending.

It's so much worse like this when you can see the game getting worse and worse with every new build shown.

簡単な話だアップグレードの話をする時に話す相手の知能によってその内容が決まる

shame, it really showcases just how flawed the sticker system can be

I guess I'm more disappointed than mad, but still.

Death Stranding is not worth it. Not yet, at least.

I don't think mods could ever redeem that game for me
I guess a fast TTK mod could be fun but that would really enforce the open world fps thing instead of RPG

I paid full price for this game back when Origin was just EA Downloader. When they changed to Origin my other games from EA Downloader carried over, but not Hellgate, which vanished entirely. So not only was it a shit game, I'm no longer able to download it. There is a physical version that you can install the game with and play it as-is (I still have it, it used to be my brother's, who also paid full price), but I didn't even get a refund for my copy. The fuck, EA.

But without the dialogue wheel and SARCASTIC! how would they get you experience their hilarious joke dialogue!?

If the next game doesn't bring back huge ass dialogue trees, actually skill check dialogue, tag skills, perks reverted back from simply being stat ups or requirements to do X; I'll be pissed enough to go to Beth HQ and shit on the front steps

They knew what they were doing.

LMFAO :D

It's parasite eve 3. Only it plays nothing like the originals, and basically existed solely to further shovel lightning down everyone's throats.

>how did they make it in the first place
it was supposed to be super mario RPG 2. Only no one actually bothered to check if they had the rights (they didn't) so they had to scrape what they could from the project and it became paper mario. It was always supposed to have the paper aesthetic though.

what is a nigger dagger

I still blame the idiots who hyped it up for no reason. There was 0 reason to believe it was actually TWEWY2, the game sold like total ass, to start with, and it wasn't even that popular until years after it's release.

>When the network test game is better than the main game

Devs were retarded back then.

how is this remotely bad?

Naughty Dog has been shit since CTR

why does everyone jerk off crash team racing so much. It's a generic kart racer.

because they played it when they were a kid so it's automatically GOAT

even when I played it as a kid I didn't see anything special about it. The only cool stuff it did was the better sense of verticality than I got on mk64.

>Nobodies posted it yet

for shame.

>Tried emulating it
>Static devil screech every instant the window is open
Whether it was anti-piracy or a bad rip, it sort of deterred me from trying it

If you enjoyed the originals, you dodged a bullet there.

Dank Souls Series, all of it

Ok, so the game isn't horrible. But it sounded much more interesting in the previews. The weather, day/night system, etc. Then they moved away from that and we ended up with a merely decent 3rd person shooter.

Never finished it. Not because it was scary but because the fucking flashlight mechanic annoyed me to no end.

The most disappointing game of my life.

Saints row 2 was a fucking fantastic game. I'm still so fucking angry

>so bad it'll probably kill the series forever or at least another decade

Hitman Absolution.

Typical examples of how publishers had no idea what made the previous games popular in the first place.
Same with DS3. It's just about trying to make money out of the brand.

I still had fun playing it desu. It's one of those it's a good game just not a good_____ game

Fuck this game
I preordered too. Never again

>taimi starts speaking

youtube.com/watch?v=I2LNDLhvgss
&
youtube.com/watch?v=xulEWbAyv3k

What even was this shit nigga

GW1 was the perfect game. And they somehow ruined it.

there is nothing wrong with dead space 3. if anything dead space has always been a horror action game

I cant hate rage completely because the art, design,was some of the best post apoc stuff ever.

Maybe not next game (maybe not any Bethesda game going forward) but SOON.
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw

With shit like that, the old massive dialog trees can come back, since you don't need real VA's anymore, just some guy/girl that has the voice you want, pay them to have a conversation for an hour or so, write your dialog and then you're done - computers do the rest.
Not only can it bring back the golden ages - but it'll teach those fucking uppity VA's a thing or two when they suddenly find they have no job to come back to.

Yes, DS1+2 were action horror, but they were good action horror games. DS3 didn't seem to grab that formula.
The story was bad. The new characters had no charm, and Ellie and Isaac were both shadows of their former selves. The weapon crafting didn't fit the game. The planet wasn't interesting to explore or look at. You do not need a fucking dodge-roll. You don't need human enemies that shoot at you.
The first part of the game, where you're still in space, is promising. You think that maybe it just had a rough start and it'll be good, but then they land on the planet.
DS3 doesn't know what made the atmosphere and gameplay of the previous games good. There's little sense of isolation. We don't care about Isaac's personal feelings, since we're just told that he's been dating Ellie - we aren't involved. You're crafting weapons now, instead of using improvised tools. You're no longer the lumbering killer, slow but carrying serious firepower against a fragile but fast and dangerous enemy. Now you dodge-roll around, while having shoot-outs with human enemies (and some necromorphs who carry weapons too).

It's not horrible. But it is a step away from everything that made DS1+2 interesting.

should have been the one

Interesting

I don't get it.

Was that the shitty C&C with the mobile bases?

yes

>let's cash in on that moba shit them kids love so much well make mad bucks
>whoops we killed the series