Are you excited for the new Wolfenstein?

Are you excited for the new Wolfenstein?

Not as excited as I am for Far Cry 5, but yes.

>Oтгoвop

Danke Schoen

Someone tell him it's banned there

>fps shit
No.

>THE UNDERBRONY

Germany really banned it? What a bunch of fascists.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are unironically going to become outraged at killing Nazis in fucking Wolfenstein

Holy shit what happened to this website. When did the irony become unironic.

I couldn't care less if I'm killing or playing them as long as they're there. I really enjoy the theme around them

no one is outraged, they're just newfags trying to fit in

>The UnderBrony
Truly the real Untermensch

t. Elsa Jean

As a German I never understood why other Germans hate the Nazis. Why do these people care so much about a few dead Jews?

ur new

go back to your shitty VNs

I liked the first one, I don't like the narrative they are pushing with this so no. I don't buy propoganda, at least not until it's bargain basement price.

Because the allies literally control your media after WW2 and can fill it with as much propaganda as they want. Anyway that is probably some little kid trying to be edgy, he will grow out of it

t. libcucks

>undertale fan
>brony
>pony avatar
>antifa
Holy fucking shit

>>undertale fan
>>brony
>>pony avatar
>>antifa
there's objectively nothing wrong with these things

I'm not even a German but I just get real angry anytime people act like the sins of the father are the sins of the son

This honestly. Even outside of this place I've seen it
Never thought I'd see the day where people hate the idea that you kill nazis in a Wolfenstein game of all things.

Yeah, the first was fun and the second looks for more of the same.

People are annoyed because of the growing trend of accusing anyone politically right of Pol Pot of being a Nazi and using this as an excuse for violence.

Yes. Nazis are one of my favorite enemies in gaming. They have great estethics and great language.

Are you trying to say because of this its bad the nazis are the bad guys in a Wolfenstein game?

No, just that you're gonna get retards of all kinds comparing this game to real life when not a single thing in this is gonna represent anything going on right now.

Just like Griffith, he did everything wrong.

It's Germans we're talking about here, user.

Fuck off, kike.

yes. the last game was great, and the games they made on while they were at starbreeze (the darkness, the riddick games) were great. one of two devs whose games i still preorder.

believe me senpai the new kids are the ones who think Sup Forums was always right wing
during the bush administration and obama's first term this place was libertarian left as hell

brainwashing, 90% of germany population is brainwashing, same with country like sweden or france. that's why west is going to die soon.

FUCK OFF

FROM YOUTUBE COMMENTS TO THIS SHITHOLE, ALL OF YOU FUCKING CASUALS AND NEWFAGS ARE TRYING TO MAKE A GREAT SERIES INTO A POLITICAL BATTLEGROUND

WOLFENSTEIN 3 WHERE I CAN SHOOT FRAGILE ALT-RIGHTERS AND SMUG LEFTIES WHEN?

And how the fuck is all of that related to Wolfenstein?

Its amazing how Germany ruined Europe 3 times in roughly 100 years
should stayed split between east and west Germany at the very least

>one country is the reason
Is the US really so weak?

Why are people so mad about a game about shooting the perennial videogame bad guys?

Gas yourself, Hans.

Asshurt kraut detected. How many more times are you going to destroy Europe before we just partition you out of existence?

>t. jidf

I mean, he's right and if there were an alt-history game where I could kill an oppressive force that exists or existed within my country, I'd be hyped too.
But unfortunately there aren't many games where you kill SJW's.

>t. G*rman

true. it´s no surprise that it all happens after 2 years of liberals calling people nazis to justify violence against people with different opinions

How embarassing. Please see yourself to reddit

How do we go from
>Fuck yea killan natsi

To
>What the fuck fucking liberals reee

Wrong lol. You just wait until Europe is finally united under islam. Then we'll eraticate the hook nosed scum and their subhuman pollack allies.

Allahu akbar

Refugees welcome :^)

Yeah, finally a game that lets you kill Nazis! Such a thing has never been done before, and it's about time that someone had the guts to portray the Nazis as villains! #staywoke

Germans are the Turks of Europe after all.

Moron.

>brony

They named a place danzig after the band? Wtf???

We got to that point using complete, weapons-grade, unbridled stupidity.

Yes, you are. But that's not really relevant here.

I'm gonna vote Merkel in september again and there's nothing you can do about it, habibi.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Good, should drive Germany to ruin even faster.

not really