Why is it easier to buy a 100 round box of assault rifle ammunition than it is to buy an M rated game in America?

Why is it easier to buy a 100 round box of assault rifle ammunition than it is to buy an M rated game in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iJmFEv6BHM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because videogames make you violent

What? How?

because to be able to use that ammunition you'd need to have bought a gun for it, which is substantially harder to do than buying an m rated game. furthermore,
>having problems buying m rated games
underage detected

It's not, you're just an underage faggot. Summer was a mistake.

Is buying M rated games actually a problem in bible belt states?

It's not?

>le underage meme XD
Reddit detected

Because what the fuck are you gonna do with 100 rounds of ammo with no gun you retard?

you don't need a gun to fire a bullet, all you need is a nail or something pointy to strike primer

9 out of 10 times you'll hurt yourself rather than somebody else, but it's still dangerous

I've been here longer than you, shitcock

Put them all on a heating frying pan and practice your dance moves

>everything I don't like is reddit
further proof of underage

>bragging about how long you've been here
Easy way to spot a newfag

Make a gun out of 100 rounds of ammo, of course

You get ID'd when you buy ammunition though, and you must be 21 or older to even touch the stuff on the shelves.

Meanwhile you only get refused an M-rated game if you tell the cashier you're under 17 like an idiot.

>meanwhile in reality

technically no but is the velocity enough to really hurt you when most of the gas escapes rather than propels the bullet?

I hate this shit so much. Every time you prove someone wrong on this board they call you reddit or neoGAF.

>kid goes to the gun store
>buys a box of ammo without ID and no questions asked

>kid goes to gamestop to buy halo
>doesn't have ID
>doesn't get to purchase it

>implying
You can go to your pal and buy a gun from him pretty easily. This is a common practice in the south, and it's how most underage hunters get their guns.

You're either not in America or underaged

But it's not.

Because Americans will defend this

Thats how dumb they are

Gun show loophole and no background checks for private sales make it easier to buy a gun than to buy a bottle of cough syrup from walgreens

18 for rifles rounds
21 for pistal rounds

its retarded though because when I was 18 i could buy all the 5.56 ammo at walmart I wanted but I couldn't pickup a box .22.

Gun owning American here, you have to show id when buying ammo, have to be 18 for rifle/shotgun ammo and 21 for pistol caliber ammo. Federal law, not some random state law. OP is full of shit.

>be 30 years old
>go out to buy a M rated game
>there's barely dressed little anime girls on the cover
>the clerk is staring at you
IT IS HARD, FUCK ALL OF YOU

gun show loop hole is not a thing. you were sold a meme by people like this guy.

youtu.be/iJmFEv6BHM0

yeah but in that case you can just hit yourself with the hammer

it's literally not but ok

So is that at a gun range or what?

but say that it were true, why would that be?

Primary school cafeteria.

>not knowing American streets are filled with bullet vending machines that play burger music when you make a purchase

I'm 23 but look young, yet I wasn't ID'd when I bought a can of 5.56?

>when you need to pop a bunch of kiddos back at class real quick but don't want to get back to your house for a quick refill

That actually sounds pretty great

If you are so insecure that cashier judgment bothers you, why not just buy the game on Amazon?

>drive 5 minutes to gamestop
>have game instantly

>buy game from amazon
>wait two entire days

Gee I wonder why

>meanwhile in japan

>21 for pistol ammo

????
What state do you live in?

>factually incorrect bait
>frogposter
>phoneposter

The evidence is clear.

Because you shouldn't buy that shit user duh.

You're right. I never murdered anyone until I played vidya.

But if you had any life planning skills you would order the game in advance and play it when you have free time. You can even get games on release day if you order a few days in advance.
But no, get fucked in the ass by Gamestop to fulfill your childish need for instant gratification.

What did you prove wrong?

>inherit gun from dead dad
>buy bullets
>go on a murderous rampage
GEE THAT WAS HARD

Both these are still healthier than vending machines selling Cokeā„¢
But who cares about the children right?

Then someone wasn't doing their job

I might have that part wrong. Ik you can't buy a pistol until 21 and believe that applies to ammo as well. Only 20 and don't have a pistol, so have never tried purchasing pistol ammo before. Live in Missouri

cuz these are the people who vote for the dudes and lads who make the laws

go figure

filename made me kek

>not actually found in reality

I usually get ID'd for both. Stop being retarded.