*munches carpet*

*munches carpet*

Other urls found in this thread:

labzerogames.com/indivisible-5-3-2017-update-vasco-model-sheet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she really gay?

what? you got something against fags? with all the dick you eat?

Post more thighs

I just googled it and it appears that she is. Guess I'm buying her game then.

I think I've finally figured out why Sup Forums hates gays so much; they're envious that gays get romantic contact while they don't.

t. aids lord

Where? I have never read them even talk about sexuality in this game aside from that witch who prefers to keep the pelt when going naked

I'm jealous that my uncle didn't finger me

Yuri is the purest form of love.

>women
>aids

What?

>indivisible
Get this SJW trash outta here

Why can't westerners write yuri? Both comedy and serious comes off even more forced than the japanese
(And those are made to milk tasteless otaku pedophiles)

Main dev or whatever is a gay and he talked about it in an interview.

What did he say?

"I love dicks"

And why is that a problem?

So no proof that Ajna is gay then?

I require videographic evidence of this claim.

Bartholow: A lot of these ideas are still forming, and talking about the ones we do have in mind right now would probably be considered spoilers. But, yes, we do plan to have LBGT representation in the game. I don’t think it’ll be a major element, mostly character detail and context. It’s important that we strike the right balance in making it feel natural, but also not call so much attention to it that they’re defined by their sexuality or gender identity.

First and foremost, we want to make characters that are defined by what they do and say, not by what they happen to be. So, for example, a side-quest line might be about an Incarnation that Ajna has absorbed that’s worried about their lover. As you do the quests, and you find out the lover is the same gender. Not really meant to be a big reveal, but it’s there, and if you think back on the character and other situations in the game, you’ll realize it makes sense.

But he's talking about one of Ajna's incartanations aka party members, not Ajna herself.

Who isn't

>squash and stretch on first 2 actions
>lazily lift pistol

missed a golden opportunity

Stop posting shitty forced memes.

Eh, probably. Still, I doubt they'll make her straight seeing how they think. They seem to be in tune with the tumbrl crowd.

Bartholow: One of Indivisible’s central themes is how a diversity of viewpoints is stronger than a monolithic one. Even though the game isn’t set in America, that’s a pretty American ideal, and that was one of the reasons for the title. So we wanted to extend those viewpoints beyond country and skin color and into sexuality, gender identity, disabilities and other aspects of the human condition that inform our worldviews.

For example, while Ajna grew up in a remote village, she’s strong, has never had to struggle and probably doesn’t have the perspective and vulnerability of someone like, say, Yan, who was abandoned by her parents because she was born without arms. So as Ajna meets and fuses with these varied characters, it will give her perspectives and the accompanying empathy she might’ve otherwise lacked.

Or better yet, make her asexual and not give a romance option at all. Romance is fucking cancer in most RPGs.

I just want to be be a Hindu Demon God punching shit.

She's a female protagonist in 2017. Of course she's gay.

Why does Sup Forums hate 2D lesbians so much now?

Reminder this will flop harder than Skullgirls.

Yuricucks are sjw enablers.

Not saying they'll add romance. If you read his comments they'll probably make a "subtle" remark how she likes carpets or whatever.

Well they dont give a shit about women either. They just want to become 2d girls and be gay with other 2d girls

This. I am sad about the Vasco redesign though.

>Eh, probably.
Definitely. Explicitly.

That isn't an answer to my question

Except Skullgirls didn't flop.
If Indiv does as well as SG, it'll be about as big a hit as Ori.

This one isn't Japanese.

There's literally nothing bad in having yuri in your game

>we don't want a character to be defined by their sexuality
>now we're going to put in a sidequest that reveals their sexuality even though it has no impact on anything

If you're making such a big deal out of not making a big deal about it, why even bring it up in the first place?

>tomboy
>gay

when will this godawful trend die?

Probably an attempt to make quests sound deep but are ultimately just padding filler to make it seem the game has lots of meaningful dialog.

You guys are so afraid of women. It's really pathetic.

Why would they?

Mentioning it doesn't mean they're focusing on it. I guess they don't want to make a flaming faggot character but instead show on the side how he's taking it in the ass every night.

It's like in a generic RPG when an old wife asks you to go out in the woods and find her husband. Except they switched husband with another granny. That's how I interpreted it.

Or that one quest in the Witcher 3 where the huntsman was gay or something.

Why do men get so insecure when they find out some women don't want their dicks?

Why would they what? Redesign Vasco?
labzerogames.com/indivisible-5-3-2017-update-vasco-model-sheet/

>why even bring it up in the first place
He was asked. It doesn't matter though, Sup Forums will always find a reason to be unhappy about it.

They already know that no woman wants their dick. This just reminds them of it and it hurts.

because there stoopid xD
stupid men :)

The point is, if it's supposedly so inconsequential to the character's personality, what the point of specifically pointing it out and mentioning it in an interview where you know it's going to draw attention?

I'm not trying to sound like a muh SJW boogeyman thing or accuse them of trying to push some agenda or anything, but that's just dumb to me. Don't try to write it off as being frivolous flavor text and then in the same breath say it's supposed to make you reflect back on the character as well.

S P A T S
P
A
T
S
ARE
J U S T I C E
U
S
T
I
C