DLC out in 15 minutes

>DLC out in 15 minutes
>no thread
Who master mode in 15 minutes here?
Also I have that wolf link amiibo excited to play again and actually use that

>playing hard mode
>makes it easier by using his DLC toy
Make up your mind m8

I hope master mode isn't just sponge enemies and actually has different treasure.

Do you get extra saveslots or what?

I thought master just god rid of low level enemies

Does the DLC actually drop at midnight?

It also added health regen for enemies.

Yeah master mode gives you a new save slot
pretty sure, yeah.

hard mode is its own slot

But is it an extra slot you can do whatever with or is it only to be used in Hard mode?

it's a hard mode slot

For real? I may actually get it after all.

it's downloading!

I'll wait for the second one, this first one looks boring

we live niggas

And a new tier of enemies above Silver/Black.

>Breath of the Wild: Bitterblack Isle edition
>boring

I didn't put too much time into it the first time, beat it in like 60 hours and stopped. Excited to do hard mode and master sword trials. Who knows if it'll hold my attention though.

>He paid 20 dollars for unlock a hard mode.

Sup Forums never fails to amuse me.

Yes? I don't see any new enemies.

Are you using any OCD-friendly policy for the photos this time around?

I paid $20 to have fun.

Fuck you

that orange and black master mode loading screen

Will the Golden Lynel be an actually interesting fight, or will it just be a Lynel with bigger numbers? The Silver ones disappointed me a lot. So easy to fight yet so extremely tanky.

wow, looking at Hero's Path, I thought it would record your progress from when the DLC started, but no, it actually tracked my movement and progress for the entire time i've played the game.

someone post locations of hidden gear as they are found.

You paid 20 bucks to replay a game you already own but with enemies that hit harder and have more health. Sure sounds like a winning move.

Makes you wonder why it wasn't a feature to start when it was already programmed. So many games have it so that explored areas get automarked when exploring and then overwritten when you discover a map.

We play vidya for the challenge. If it's not a challenge, then there's no fun.

Yes, but sometimes what you get is not worth what they ask, this is one of those things. The whole Season Pass should have been $15.

Can someone start posting any actual changes they notice in hard mode that we didn't know about
Are enemies any different

The loading screen in Master Mode is red. It reminds me of the game over screen in Zelda 2. It looks really good.

I feel like I'm getting good value for my money. 20 dollars for the hard mode replay, the cave of trials, and a few other things right now is enough to scratch my desire to be challenged for a long time. And there will be more coming later on this year. Sure, it's low-hanging fruit from a developer perspective, but I don't blame Nintendo for making money. It's the prime directive of every corporation after all, and I challenge you to give an example of a developer who doesn't try to maximize profits.

So where the fuck are all the details on whats actually in the hard mode
what are golden enemies
what are the challenges other than just 'floating platforms'

I'm not buying this DLC unless I know whats in it

>excited for shitty dlc for shitty game
the state of Sup Forums

You win, I can't think of one. I'm glad you're happy with what you're paying and I hope you enjoy it, but imo it's overpriced. The whole Season Pass thing feels like a scheme to make you pay more than you should, since you can't but buy things separately, and an attempt to "justify" the price tag with this content release since the real meat comes in winter. But yeah, have fun.

Oh my god they fixed the camera and voices glitch
THEY FIXED IT THANK YOU SO MUCH

how the fuck do I download it?
I paid for it but it´s not showing up
When I get back to the switch eshop using the link in the game it tells me the price

what camera and voice glitches

POST THE FUCKING HARD MODE CHANGES

If it doesn't say Purchased you didn't buy it

Only a few people had it and I was one of them
Camera had the zoom fucked
Voices didnt come out when the system language and the voice you chose in game didnt match
I dropped the game weeks ago because of it.

but my credit card was charged

THERES A FUCKING SILVER LYNEL ON THE PLATEAU

IN MASTER MODE

AT THE START OF THE GAME

Maybe you're in the wrong account?

hit + on BOTW in the main screen of the switch and hit software update

Anyone seen gold enemies yet?

Sweet jesus, who thought it was a good idea to have a game where weapons have durability and break and not allow you to fight unarmed?

Are you on the west coast? Because it's not showing up for me either if I choose DLC in the game menu. It does show that I've purchased it though, and I have the Switch shirt to prove it.

Nope I just have one
Thanks, it seems to be working now, it´s downloading something

I'm on the west coast and it's up here. Try this

Force check for an update to Zelda.

You should probably learn to use the search function.

>shitty dlc
maybe

>shitty dlc
better than whatever you like

Is this what bipolarity looks like?

>have to pay for a hard mode that just makes the enemies hit harder and have more health
wew

>paying for what you can get for free

KOROK MASK FOUND

Where?
I'm done putting around in the lost woods for nothing.

It's in the first section of the lost woods area. Not any of the trails sections. Just set our Sensor for Treasures and use stasis and you'll find it. The chest is black and labeled EX

Thanks user.
I was close, but completely forgot you could use the sensor for chests.

The Teleport Stone Chest was easy enough to find.

>being excited for dlc
you're literally underage, aren't you? How old are you exactly? 15? 13?

So do you start at the beginning as a new save in Hard Mode or you just turn it on/off?

I'm getting paid this next week and will buy it but i stopped playing the game thinking i'll have to restart.

well lets put it this way
in master mode you start at the beginning of the game, with 3 hearts / no items / etc, except the plateau is already full of enemies stronger than endgame normal mode

master mode is retarded. I had to spend 5 weapons to kill one starting enemy.

Why do people buy Amiibos? They cost just as much as a Digital game on sale and look like McDonald's toys...