Do you think you will beat the Gacha?

Do you think you will beat the Gacha?
Or have you accepted your Fate, and know the Gacha will beat you?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/zfhAAw9
youtube.com/watch?v=zCPEZoDaNsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qc82euSTM2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't play Gachas.

Kiyohime is a good berserker girl, not like those other bersekers!

You discovered the only winning move, not to play.
Unfortunately it's too late for me.
Kiyohime dindu nuffin. She a good girl.

>tfw looking over rvery menu looking for typos

>Just wanted the dumb cat
>Get Kiyohime instead
I am both disappointed, but also pleased.

Also got both Cu's and Medusa, so I think I'm good up till N4/N5 stuff, and I don't even think the English version even covers that yet as it's not even using the updated sprites from the 8M download event.

Sup Forums F/GO Discord: discordapp.com/invite/zfhAAw9

Regular John a shit, when can we roll John Dark?

>have waver, emiya camilla and liz
>plan to get herc as the free 4 star
>only problem is a lack of good ce's

I already beat the gacha when i got waver.

Only one interested in getting is altera since i like how her attacks look now before ibstopped playing jap version.

>I already beat the gacha
Yea okay user we'll see how much you've beaten it when your favorite servant comes out.

Yeah, I read up on the percentages per roll to get what I wanted, decided not to even install, I have neither the time nor the patience for that shit.

I'm prepared to do what it takes to get my wife

>Ka-kin~
>Ka-chin~
Why is eggplant so silly?

Not him, but my favorite is a free unit.

/thread

`>I already beat the gacha
Sure you did champ, lets see when you do a real roll for the one you want and don't get it because this time you can't reroll for days.

Who?

Lancelot's daughteru

As long as you don't betray Kiyohime, she won't go berserk at you.

>lvl 35
>have 150 AP left
>not enough EXP to run EXP daily quests nonstop anymore

What do I do, just play the story?

Story/mat grind

Okay, so I finally rolled a good hand.
What the fuck do I do now? Aside from "click 3 cards" I have no idea what I'm doing.

>fgo
>gacha hell

u are like a lil baby

0.5% SSR gacha here

The ones im waiting for are nobu and assassin shiki, and guess what? Both welfare.

Besides, getting waver wins most of the game for you till merlin comes.

>when this happens

play the game, level your servants, enjoy the story, gacha gacha for better servants when they come out

Don't forget the FP gacha. There's some good stuff in there for starting out.

>Rolled Jannu + Kaleido with D'eon as the rigged 4*
This is probably as good as I'm getting. Rad Uncle Vlad eludes me again I guess, ehh at least Jannu will be different from the all zerker(+either buff boy) lineup I normally use

I'm doing it to get quartz after maxing out all my favorites, gotta have even 1% chance to get goldie. I'm also doing the free quest to get even 1 quartz, Even if I get fucked at the end, the thing is I wanted to try at least.

Anyone figure out how to get this running in Nox BTW? I'm trying to play it, but it keeps closing itself the second it would boot up. Not too sure how to solve this.

There's pastebin in /vg/ if you don't unsertand anything. There are english wikis for jp version too.

WHENS THE FREE 4* OF OUR CHOICE

I'M HOARDING A BUNCH OF BERZERKER SHIT FOR HERC AND I'M TEMPTED TO USE IT ON OTHER SEVANTS

truly the greatest gacha *rubs hands*

How do these 'games' even work? Is it just like a capsule ball machine where you get characters instead of toys?

so how much of the story is available at launch?

There's an underlying rpg-esque game.
The only thing is that you get your party members, xp for them, loot and all that from gacha.

So how do people manage to play the game when one daily quest takes 40 ap or story quests taking up 9 ap which pretty much means you wont be able to play for hours since AP refills so slowly?

up to "Nero is the greatest who did nothing wrong, everyone loves Nero"

>lewding the Hun

Successful timing of level ups to abuse the full AP recovery.

No one plays the game until a new story chapter or event comes out.

Use the blue cards to generate NP.
The red cards do extra damage, but generate no NP
The green cards generate crit stars and a tiny bit of NP, but do less damage than normal.
Crit stars get randomly distributed between your cards and determine the crit chance. If your attack crits, the damage you'd do with that attack is doubled, and the effect (blue = generate x NP, red = damage multiplier, green = generate x NP and x crit stars) also gets doubled.
The effect for a card is greater the later in the chain you use it (where as a red card used at the front will multiply damage by 1.5, one used at the end will multiply that damage by 2.1)

However, the first card you use gives a bonus effect to the other two cards. 1.5x damage for red, 1.2x stars gained for green, and 2x NP gain for blue.
If you use 3 of the same color card, it will generate an additional effect. 3 red makes it so your servants will do extra defense ignoring flat damage, 3 blue gives everyone in the chain 20% NP gauge, and 3 green generates 10 crit stars for the next turn.
3 cards of the same servant generates a 4th attack with a 2x damage multiplier, or 3.5x if all the cards were also the same color (if you ever see 3 red of the same servant during a boss fight, use it, you'll do like 4 turns worth of damage)

I cant read moons what does this mean ?

alright, thanks.

>Mfw if I wasn't playing Tamomo's route Extella right now, I probably would have hated that but Extella shoves so much Tamomo down my throat complete with happy ending and mass shipping that I'd gladly take Nerowank over Tamomowank

Those feet are too small

SOON user.
It'll probably be July 4th with an AP reduction event or something.

Where's a good place to farm archer pieces?

None unless you want to go whale mode and farm the story chapters.
Wait for a shadow servant daily. We might get one today or tomorrow since the weeklies reset on Sunday.

played the JP version for 2 years here

can confirm this, it's a game you drop then pick back up every few weeks

If most of my time will be spent playing the 40ap exp mission, especially early on, why the fuck arent people prioritizing tamacat?

By the time you'll need herc to actually smash things in, you'd have gotten a decent 5 star already.

Tamacat can waveclear right?

Where do I farm Void Essence?

Who the hell is like 3/1/1 though? Just about everyone is some version of 2/2/1.

Theres literally no reason to play the 20 below dalies if you can do 30 and 40 right?

Selling the shit I get at 30 AP Exp farm gives more mana prism fodder than 10 and 20 combined due to higher rates of silver

Did I get that right?
And no 40 AP is slightly difficult for me and I have to use a command just to survive

>gilgamesh event coming soon
>I need 800 quartz to have a good shot at getting him

I wanna die lads, I wanna die.

This is why I wanted cat in the first place.
I got both Cu's though so I'll pretty much never fucking die.

What are today's green dailies rewards?

Anyone else think Fou is really sexy? haha

im so glad i kept the account with kaleido
this shit makes so much difference

Whats the point of the fou cards anyway

FEH already has swimsuit units. FGO left in the dust 3 days in. Sad.

stat boosts

Don't they boost HP or stats slightly?

>3 cards of the same servant generates a 4th attack with a 2x damage multiplier, or 3.5x if all the cards were also the same color (if you ever see 3 red of the same servant during a boss fight, use it, you'll do like 4 turns worth of damage)

Brave Chains are seriously the most important thing, and they're what you should always go for unless you're farming trash (then attack with different servants so damage isn't wasted)

Buster Brave chains are fucking retarded. Here's a video of Herc easily soloing the strongest enemy in the entire game, one that even gives real team comps a challenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCPEZoDaNsQ

>Who the hell is like 3/1/1 though?
Well, Waver for one. He's 3 arts, 1 quick, 1 buster.
Coupled with his arts NP is why he's so OP. It's not uncommon to be able to throw out his NP followed by 2 arts and instantly have 50% of your NP back.

Boost either HP or ATK. It says on the card.

F/Go had them a year ago
youtube.com/watch?v=qc82euSTM2I

And having even more come out this year

>EMIYA is 3-1-1 for quick
>when he desperately needs to be either 2-2-1 for buster / arts or 3-1-1 for either buster or arts
It's like they're mocking his luck even in the game balance.

So just feed them all to my main servant and were good right?

Using vlad

>tamacat can waveclear
How? With NP?

>still swimsuit shit

please, we at peak expansion now

Most Assassins have 3 quicks, casters have 3 arts and Berserkers have 3 busters. You can also do same color brave chain with NPs. An NP-Buster-Buster brave chain does shitton of damage.

Isnt it much more important and efficient to wipe them out faster with a berserker np?

Farming cards are about speed, not turtling it out till you beat them. Guess it wont matter when most people reach 80-90 though.

How is Herc not dying?

Depends. Sometimes they are class specific like EXP cards.

Doesnt that sound kinds broken?
Is there a limit on how many you can feed a servant? Cause if there isnt those fou cards in the exchange are now looking better

what ? no CE buff your np bar to 80% ?

no waver to buff np bar ?

>NA struggling beating Shadow Herc
>Nip version fighting this
>Complaining we don't get to kill all his lives before battle ends

of course there's a limit

Where can I get 1 piece or monument for the daily quest?

So who was Saber's favorite knight?

his 3rd skill, Battle Continuation gives him five turns where if he dies he revives
Then that player has a Mystic Code that has another Battle Continuation skill
AND on top of all that Herc's max bond level CE gives him 3 extra revives

is that lubu akuma

lv10 Bond CE, gives him Guts x3

>NA is going to wait 365 days for swimsuit tiddie

Okay

I've got waver but 7 turn cooldown is atrocious.

When do the tickets reset?

What is this mystic code thing?

Id like to keep asking you kind user but mind directing me to a place I can read about them myself? That cirnopedia works right

Yeah its around 1k points so at most you at have 1k more HP and ATK.

Our options are limited right now we can survive with a lvl.60 Jeanne clutchfest

If hands feels like it they will decide to crit you to death

EMIYA is 3 Arts, what the fuck are you taking about?

His max bond CE gives him 3 instances of Guts. It's easily the best one in the game, and turns a good servant into a pretty broken one. It takes a really long time to max out bond, though, so get farming.

That said, when on a 3 man team, Herc is actually weaker because he can't shit out damage like that with Buster Brave chains. If he wasn't solo there he would have lost due to running out of Guts effects.

Clothing

Outfits you can give your avatar, each one has different skills

Does anyone know when is a caster skill gems/pieces or void dust daily coming? Do dailies follow the same pattern as JP?

After looking through shit, here's what I've gathered, fellow gameplay fags that eventually want a 5* of each class. Keep in mind this is assuming they keep to the JP schedule like they promised.

ARCHER
Gil is unrivaled, but his first rate-up is bait. Don't pull on it unless you're one of those devil's luck people.

It has to do with New Year's campaign having a guaranteed 5* Gacha with all of the main pool servants, and each day of the New Year's week will have a special rate up. Gil is included in this. Keep in mind that this gacha requires you to have a full roll's worth of PAID quartz. This is why free quartz is prioritized over paid, because they are treated differently by the gacha.

Orion is also bait, and is eventually added to the main pool. She's the Archer you're most likely to get as a 5* trying to get something else.

LANCER
Scathach is big single target damage, Karna is gigantic AoE damage with an NP nullifier. Bryn is a pretty fucking rare unit, and isn't as straightforward as either of the other two, but is still powerful. Roll with your dick if you love you some Bryn, but really try to focus on Scathach or Karna depending on your setups. It isn't advisable to roll on their initial rate-ups, as they're extremely close to New Year's, where they get their own days.

Rider
Iskandar or go home, April of next year. Francis eventually becomes very good, but it takes her 3rd ascension for that to take off. If you fail to get either one, Arturia: G-cup edition will be in the meme pool a year or so from now.

ASSASSIN
Jack is your daughter, and you need to raise her right. It takes a very, very long time for her to be outclassed in her field. Your best chance to roll her is from the guaranteed 5* gacha during New Years.

If you can't get your daughteru, Mysterious Heroine X is the star attraction of Saber Wars. Very powerful unit, but not as useful as Jack. We don't talk about Okita.

Oldfags feel free to correct me.

you didnt grind him on wednesday dailies when it drop exp caster pieces ??

when you get lv50 and ascend waver once you will hit the first powerspike. Its a misconception, waver is a horrible unit early game