*bans you from playing a $40 multiplayer only game*

*bans you from playing a $40 multiplayer only game*

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/382277827/#382277827
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what game so i can give the negative reviews like a true mustard race

What's the context here?

Guy called a 12 year old a whore and was banned for it.

try not being such a monumental faggot in the future OP

When are retards going to learn you cant stalk and sexually harass random players

Looks like Friday the 13th.

was just thinking this, its friday the 13 developed by IllFonic, and published by Gun Media.

what a petty spiteful developer, he must be all kinds of pent up to be reacting like that

>pocket pussys
Don't think I've heard this one before. Or am I just getting old?

So after me telling you that you were wrong, you decide to go to Sup Forums for comfort? Good job, Kiddo.

Isn't there some sort of law or something prohibiting minors from buying/playing M rated games

Isn't that literally why ratings exist in the first place

>12-year-old
>playing Friday the 13th
I like how this is probably going to go completely ignored by the devs and everyone else. Not only is that extremely shitty parenting, but considering it's rated M she technically shouldn't even be playing to begin with.

nigga you are one dense ass dumb ,hopefully trolling, mother fucker.

>playing multiplayer only games
>buying a product that can be taken off you by the creator at any time

Its a different subject idiot. Strawman argumentation doesn't work irl.

>using > on steam reviews
jesus what a gigantic faggot

I'd ban you just for that

Should we tell him?

No, only the sale off such games are against the law to minors. And even then if a parent says it's okay than it's all good.

Just dont use chat. Its useless anyways.

Please be real

>harassing other players through communication
>not fucking with them ingame and responding to their anger with silence

>only the sale off such games are against the law to minors
What country are you referring to? There is no such law anywhere in the USA. All age restrictions of video game sales are voluntarily enforced by private companies.

No

Its an old insult from the 1970's

Fuck off, Dilly.
At least you revealed your power level to the devs like you did Sup Forums, instead of acting like a good ol' boy who did nothing wrong when this shit first started. You deserve the ban, quite frankly the way you act was fucking immature. Your steam account is like what, 9 years old? So how old are you? If you're in your twenties, clean up your fucking act. Be a fucking professional instead of bitching at 12 year old kids.

Alright

>Being too damned young to remember that ratings are a purely voluntary industry standard they put in to avoid politicians and lawyers from regulating their asses

So how often do you need to act like this to get banned for? I got really drunk a week or two ago and called some counselors who were teabagging me at the exit gates niggers and they said they were reporting me. I usually don't talk like that assuming one game is not enough to get banned.

This is why I don't buy games anymore. Does the online-enabled crack still work on the pirated copy?

Why should they pander to your behavior when you are gonna just pirate anyway?

I really don't know, it takes A LOT to get banned so this guy must of went overboard some how or the dev had to be with him in the game or something.

Maybe she emailed evidence to them directly?

Yeah like I said its been a good two weeks so I guess I'm good. I doubt they record voice chat either.

It's a crapshoot honestly, I think in this guy's case he was playing with people who knew the devs or something, it really depends on your luck. Some of my edgelord friends have been playing games for years without getting bans, others seem to get them for being mildly impolite.

>It's a crapshoot honestly, I think in this guy's case he was playing with people who knew the devs or something
Seems to be the case, other thread I saw of someone getting banned was some chick who claimed she knew the devs.

>All age restrictions of video game sales are voluntarily enforced by private companies.
It's worth noting that some companies DO enforce it.

Then I'm not quite old enough yet. Thanks.

>tfw teabagging is a bannable offense in vidya these days

I guess Sup Forums can't read. The OP was being cursed at in the lobby by a 12 year old boy who was picked to be Jason. The OP talked shit back when some dumb whore jumped to the defense of the kid, she then started killing teammates to help the 12 year old. The game devs don't care who started or did what, they just want to know who used a sexist remark.

So what's your implications? Those companies aren't private? You didn't add anything to the conversation here.

here's Dilly Dingus' story
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/382277827/#382277827
he basically got told he's fucking with a mod, and escalated it further anyway instead of stopping

I didn't read. Thanks for the explanation. Then again, why play this piece of shit game?

>he basically got told he's fucking with a mod

Does anyone else get /devilish/ besides me here and act the fuck up even more when this is the case?

I would ban you for using meme arrows outside Sup Forums, you fucking queer.

>playing mmos
>notice degenerate faggot creeps keep starting sexual conversations with random player in global chat and in guilds
>know they are adults even married
>there is no way of knowing the age who they are creeping on
Im honestly surprised this hasnt blown up more or is written about and carefully explained to retards to not do it.

Thats the one I was thinking of. People who get banned and whine about it here usually deserve it. Been the case anytime I see someone whining about getting banned from LoL Usually they were either talking like they were on Sup Forums or calling people niggers and then crying BUT MUH FREE SPEECH being deluded enough to think free speech rights apply to a fucking online video game.

Talk shit, get hit

Why do people think actions don't have consequences? What sheltered life did they live, where nobody ever told them 'no' and they grew up to be spoiled brats who thought they could get away with anything?

>spoiled brats
>paid for the game
Fine, ban him, but give him his money back. He paid for an experience that was revoked.

>I say damn why do you guys like 12 year old cock if you wanted a small penis I can help you out there.

Buying a game is not a license to be a piece of shit and actively ruin the game for other people.

Not always this thinking is pretty autistic. Ive seen the retarded fuckers who troll people who have been falsely banned. Mod abuse and incorrect decisions happens all the time.

Yeah so why did he get banned and not the two team killing cunts helping Jason?

Really gets the noggin joggin

>tfw devs these days grew up getting shit on in original Halo lobbies
>they were literally the skinny, speccy, shaved headed loner everyone ganged up on

This is the next generation of content creators.

>just create a culture where people deliberately break the game's rules and make it a shittier place until they get a full refund after playing the game for hundreds of hours, anything else is immoral

There's literally no rule saying that a 12 year old can't play an M rated game. They just can't buy them.

when the random players stop stalking and sexually harassing them, so never

>gets banned from anything ever

>pay for a movie
>throw popcorn everywhere and throw your drink on someone while screaming like an autistic child
>get kicked out with no refund
>WHY DIDNT THEY GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

You've legit never heard of pocket pussy before? I thought it was one of the more common insults. Had an user the other day tell me he'd never heard anyone being told to suck start a shotgun before.

>Talk shit, get hit
I guarantee the 12 year old who was talking shit won't get hit though

I've been kicked out of a movie theater before and they gave me my money back.

Because he was sexually harrassing a minor

When will people learn. Regardless of context, if it's a man's word against a woman's, she will win every time.

>not counting your banned accounts

At 17 right now desu

what game is this?

>12 year old doesn't get a ban for "toxicity"
>Girls don't get banned for "assisting Jason"
>12 year old doesn't get banned for "accepting assistance"
Devs are breaking their own community guidelines

>You didn't add anything to the conversation here.
While it is not law. It is carried out as law in practice if you live in bumfuck conservacuck hickville.

So ban everyone involved but the devs are clearly faggots. Games' dead anyway so who cares at the end of the day.

i've been permabanned off of paradox's forums 8 times now. their permabans aren't very hard to circumvent. dumb faggot swedes, at least the consolation is their country is a dangerous hellhole to live in now.

One of the reasons ill never do a service industry job. Enjoy having your life ruined by an emotional lying girl. No thanks

Ive never been banned from a game. How does this even happenm

Playerunknown Battlegrounds

All that would do is teach him that he can be a worthless shitter online for essentially free

>games dead

>conservacuck
>meanwhile leftist california was the state that attempted to make it a real law that it's illegal to buy M rated video games under 18 and got struck down by the Supreme Court
Delusional.

Kek how did that happen

This is why you don't voice chat in games, and mute everyone as soon as the lobby shows up.

It's never worth it, it's never worth the "bants" which is half of the time pissbabies from here snorting and slinging nasally insults to try and feel cool.

Voice chat was a mistake.

thank god I'm an attorney

Autism and neglectful parents.

Sexually harrassing a minor isn't even in the same ballpark as team killing

Me either. Ive been banned from steam though because i spoke too much truth, they banned me for a random nonevent to teach me a lesson.

Number 1 doesn't mean much when there's 20 people

The devs could of atleast punished her for team killing

Never get married, either. Fucking just trust me.

>Buy a car
>Drive through a crowd of people
>Get arrested
>BUT I PAID FOR MY CAR WTF WHY DONT YOU ARREST THEM FOR GETTING IN MY WAY

Assisting Jason is LITERALLY a bannable offense as per their own rules but they're women so again, really makes me think.

>meanwhile in alt right """"""heart land"""""" you'll be carded by the tumblr tier facist morality police for buying an M rated game at the only store in town even if you've shopped there and been carded by the same person routinely for years.
Pathetic.

>when you get banned for wallhacking/aimbotting but you thought nobody could tell

The guy got banned because the cunt had connections. She even said it, according to him.

Depends if the people were in the right or wrong

that must be why 18+ games weren't sold in Australia until 2014, then.

the game sucks anyway

Ok, but this is a guy ostensibly in his mid-20's sexually harrassing a 12 year old. He has 0 excuse for acting like that, because he should know better by now. A 12 year old might be given a bit of leeway for breaking the rules because they're a kid.

Nobody's talking about meaningless countries.

All girls have connections. Its called white knights.

aimbotting will always be obvious, You can bluff wallhacking though

>paying 40 monies for early access mp only game

You can't sexually harass someone over voice chat in a video game you fucking nigger.

The women were not 12 and were assisting Jason. Stop trying to wiggle out of this.