Xenoblade thread

Well that's an impressive set piece for this area, let me just jump down and check it-

WIND BLOWS HARD IN DECEMBER.

>he didnt find the smaller one in Nocturne before
do you even explore bro?

fuck that area and that faggot plant hiding the teleporter

Why is Cauldros so shit?

>fuck that area and that faggot plant hiding the teleporter
yeah you could not use long range weapon or AoE cause you coul by mistake Aggro it and die

Isn't trueno only skell detect?

I was lucky to reach it on the ground and realise it was a tyrant because it was clipping through everything.

Then I accidentally used AoE on the smaller enemies and...

>A hacker is killing all the Global Nemesis so people can't farm them.
Why can't we ever have nice things when it comes to Nintendo's Online games?

Do you have a crush skell? There was a 4 hour period earlier where it was all free game. You can farm 400k tickets in that time.

does xcx play really well with the WiiU pc emulator?

No, whatever people say it does not play well on Cemu

When I was playing through the game last summer everyone else that was online was all max level with the best gear in the game and infinite overdrive builds and all of that. They were all nice to me though and helped me grind out reward tickets and shit. I can't count the amount of times I apologized for having to be carried super hard by them. One guy mentioned he had 460 hours in the game, and I imagine the rest were similar. Was surprised at how chill the community was, then again there were only like 25 people ever online at a given time.

>Oh shit look at all those collectib-
>Guitar riff intensifies

2.5k+ hours is standard for everyone on the top rankings. At this stage its gonna take you ages to catch up, just google how to hack in tickets. just don't hack anything else

It's perfectly playable with Cemu 1.7.2 or 1.7.3 depending on your hardware. It's completely broken and crashes within minutes with newer versions, just like every other Wii U game except botw. Cemu turned into a botw emulator after 1.7.3 and is useless for most games. You can thank Patreon shills for that.

Because of Konai, farming GN is harder now, so good luck with those tickets

Am I the only one that posphoned getting a skell since I loved exploring the game on foot.

Haven't even finished yet since I got pretty bored after I got the skell.

This game really did exploring right

>Thinking it was just pretty enviroment or a thing for a sidequest.
>See all those collectibles
>Swim over
>Oh fuck

please, the Tyrant of the bugs that mimic a tree branch got more people killed than him

Don't be a little bitch and hack anything, first it's giving yourself big tits, then it's tickets, then it's gear. It always happens like that. No one resists the temptation.

>Stealing a game that is still active and can be bought.
>Putting over 600 hours into it.
This is why piracy is cancer.

I don't hack stuff in, thats for shitters. I'm just saying that for the next while its gonna be hard getting tickets because of a major hacker.

I own the game, I just play it on cemu because Wii U hardware is shit.

a better question is why is the cap at 60 when lv 90 monsters run arround? i didnt get far enough to get into mechs but the combat seems like its trying to be more intuitive for online play but you can't experience it with dumb fucking ai.

I am not hyped for 2, to be honest

Once you unlock all the arts/skills and get decent augs, everything becomes pretty easy. You can kill everything in the game with shop stuff if you want to.

2 seems like a downgrade in almost every aspect

Xenoblade was great for the huge ass world in a Wii game
X was great for mecha customization in an open world game
2 goes back to no mechas, in a console that already has breath of the wild

I just hope it sells enough to justify another xeno game

reading the interviews says otherwise

>Needing to ticket farm off GNs.
Stop being a faget, if you find a solid squad you can get a decent supply of tickets off squad missions. Especially 19 and 20. And more importantly rarer monster parts.

>Needing to farm tickets at all

I have 2.5k hours and everything I need except a 3/3 rust or spatha

Nah. You're just mad at the artstyle

>Not needing to farm after putting in 2500 hours
No shit.

You'd be suprised at Lugalbanda's shitty traits on his drops. Null phys reflect/stabiliser for days

You're the type of person I love, since I just pick up everything that you throw away. I've gotten a lot of great 2 trait rusts that are perfectly usable from treasure deals.

Good. I only have 3.5k lugalbanda kills, hoping to get one with weapon attack, ufc, and then ufs/crits up. Spatha is better for single player anyway, you can get weapon attack, potential boost, melee up, crit rate up, mel

That fucker made me jump out of my seat the first time I encountered it.

I've had a few Weapon Attack + UFC dropped into my lap. Along with a Weapon Attack + Front attack which I gave to Nagi.

Only things I really farm for are skell weapons with mag up traits. It's so damn satisfying for whatever reason.

I've been thinking about selling my (broken) Wii U off to spend on a PC I've been building. How well would XCX run with a GTX 970 and i5? It's about the only Wii U game that I own that I haven't beaten yet.

Get your WiiU repaired and get back into the fight. It's still got a small, but strong community.

Remember kids

13 year old looking robots in bikinis = Bad
Vilifying people's belief if God = Good.