Why do you always pick girl, user?

Why do you always pick girl, user?

I don't.

I only do if the male choices are trash, and that's always been the case with Pokemon, with the exception of HG/SS where the redone female was worse.

Depends on the game I'm playing.

If it's a fighting game which is super rare I just pick whoever's moves I like.

Most MMOs I pick female. If I'm staring at a character for extended period of time I'd like it to be something pretty. Also get to dress her up like a slut.

Monster Hunter I always pick male hunters because female armor is garbage and bashing a dragon's skull in with an anvil on a stick just seems manly and having a female hunter just doesn't feel right. It's typically the same with most ARPGs but there's a few I vary on.

I dunno. I just pick what ever I think I'll enjoy for any particular game. I don't have a big lean one way or another, really.

I don't play games

>Pokemon autism

Seems pretty self explanatory.

Because Pokemon always knocks it out the park with girls while the guys look generic.

I'm a Chinese

Funny you posted that pic OP, right easily wins best pokegirl ass.

Girls always look like generic waifutrash.

The guys always look like an actual kid who'd want to start an adventure. Red and Hilbert's designs are virtually perfect.

Every single boy is a generic, short hair kid. Borng.

I really want to be a cute girl.
Do you guys know of any good gender bender manga or something?

Not in that game. I don't play as whores.

Because it's as close as I'll ever get to being an actual girl.

Because I'm a girl.

Ranma 1/2.

Only the first two pokemon games had cool looking male characters. After that every other male character looked liked a fucking faggot so there you go.

just like the games the first two are still the only ones worth playing.

I don't but if i liked that game, I would in that case.

except OP's male is good.

Pokeboys are exceptionally cute. What the fuck are you saying

Stupid prision gay

Self insertion and autogynephilia. I always used to pick a male character, but one time I played some N64 fighting game with a character editor and made a crude female representation of myself. It made me feel funny inside but soon I was addicted to that feeling. Eventually I found I would always opt for a female character when given a choice.

but that's a pure fact, dude

>broken pieces of shit
yeah whatever faggot

If you could become a cute girl, would you Sup Forums?

It all started when I was a child.

The last time it was true was Silver (both the character and the games) and that's about it. Most other pokeboys are crap that would fit perfectly as the MC of some VN.

>roll die
>1,3,5 = male
>2,4,6 = female

Though I've always been a boy in pokemon

Yes.

I never pick the girl.

>periods
nope.

What would you do as a cute girl?

Better customization options and outfits.

I probably spent more Pokebucks on outfits than Pokeballs in XY and SuMo.

webcam and play vidya to live the easy life

I want to be a girl in real life, but I'm not mentally ill or delusional enough to consider becoming a tranny.

So instead, I live out my fantasies by roleplaying in the safe environment of video games and work out my issues in a way that's relatively harmless.

No

>2017
>Still excluding non-binary people

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I only did that it Gen 2 because the girl had cute hair.

Fun stuff

Cause when men are weak they are losers, but when women are weak they are cute. Since all games have me start as weak, I pick a woman who gets to be cute first and badass (and still cute) at the end.

>ALWAYS pick guys
>ALWAYS make MC + rest all female team in JPRGS

I am harem fag I guess.

Be a professional wrestler.

Could I orbit you and give you a consistent income?

I thought the gen 3 boy had white hair and looked cool once

Being girl sucks from biological perspective, trust me.

Periods are just "you now feel like shit lmao" events.

Girl character looks better and has more customization options.

Cuter girls.

Get fucked in all my slutty holes by black guys

Lots of lewd stuff.

well, in this case, choosing one is very hard because hilbert and hilda are literally the two best protags in franchise history. this is objective fact, too. also -- just a fun fact -- the only one who can canonically maybe defeat them in a battle are dawn and lucas

nostalgiafags and nu-Sup Forums opinions will be ignored and not replied to simply due to the massive shit taste

Sure but you gotta send me nudes so I can snicker and make fun of you

Fight other cute girls

>snicker
>not snigger
Is this really the word?

From best to worst:

>Black
>Gold
>Fire Red
>Sun
>Plat. Lucas
>Emerald Brendan
>Nate (Black 2)
>Classic Red
>Lucas
>Classic Brendan
>Gamecube protags

Discuss.

I guess you could say that Tepig is faithful.

>ever picking girls
fucking faggots

If I do that and keep the donations rolling will I get to see feet one day?

Become a pure girl, purposefully not having sex or getting close to someone until the right guy comes along, and then fall in love, marry, and become a loving wife who mothers multiple children.

Yes you dumbass.

Gee user, I wonder, should I pick the guy, or should I pick the character that has double the clothing options?

No, I like being a cute boy.

This 100%, are you me?

You're not cute.

But you just used one, user

Lol you are homosex if you play as a male

hypno is the best pokemon... ask gelbooru

Then you don't actually want to be a girl, retard.

If you actually wanted to be a girl, you wouldn't let anything stop you.

I'm gay and I play as the girl, because then there's actually the possibility of male characters flirting with you.

Because chicken-chan is the cutest

This.

But if I was rich as fuck I would become a girl because you could just pay to fix everything about yourself.

depends, if I have boobs I will start a twitch channel where I wear a mask and revealing bra and just play along. I'll make sure to laugh in a way my boobs will jiggle.

Incorrect.

There's wanting to be a girl, and then there's accepting the reality that I will NEVER EVER be one regardless of whether or not I cross dress, shoot myself up with unhealthy and unnatural hormones, or lop my dick off. If there was some magical or scientific solution to change me from male to female, I'd do it in a heartbeat without a second thought and never look back.

I'm just realistic about it

Why ruin my life and reputation roleplaying in real life when I can roleplay in video games?

This

Some people just aren't deluded enough to think pills will turn them into a proper girl, tranny freak.

>tfw that's probably why so many man want to turn into woman.

Best of both worlds: no periods or chance to get pregnant, and not have to measure up to manliness standards (strength, grit, resilience)

Damn, the customization options for the guy were so crappy. It seems that even with customization you're supposed to stay the generic dude.

NO I'M CUTE

honestly make a shit load of money of web caming and fuck alot of strangers. But im glad im not a chick the thing girls are good at is getting free hand outs for there pussys.

you are retarded ?
Chicken chan is cute

>this post got NO replies

This is probably the proudest I've ever been for this board. It would only be more impressive if this were /r9k/.

On topic: I always self insert as the big strong man so I can protect all the cute girls.

If I have a choice to be a cute boy or a cute girl I'd go with boy, it just never happens much in games. It's the only reason I like Second Life, you can pretty easily make a cute boy.

Why do you assume "always" ? I don't.

Depends on what the game offers as characters and world, as the character selected should match it's role. If multiple characters are possible having the same kind over and over just gets old.

sauce me my dude

your a fucking retard there is no way a man can turn into a girl. Biologically guys always have body types and chemistry that you cannot change no matter what retarded feminists tell you. Its just the same as saying your a dog your not but sure I guess we can all play pretend for you.

Would you creampie a chicken?

Subtle

I actually don't think I've ever picked girl. The only exception being those RPGs where you can make an entirely custom party - then I do half male and half female. And, you know, roster-based games like Mario Kart or Street Fighter, but I cycle through everyone (only faggots have a "main.")

I always pick boy. I guess because I don't fantasize about being a girl.

>your a fucking retard
Stopped reading there, if you type like you haven't even been to highschool yet, don't expect people to listen to your posts.

>you wouldn't let anything stop you
>implying it's possible for a man to actually become a woman
I take hormones, and even I think you're an idiot. At best, you can become an expensive imitation who, if you're one of the lucky few, is indistinguishable from an actual woman. But you can't change biology.

>I guess because I don't fantasize about being a girl.
Are you some kind of homo?

If you think a grown man can become a little girl like your cartoons you're less educated than a 12 year old.

Because Hilda/Touko is perfect.

one day if you're a good boy you can but I have ugly feet

Not part of your pointless fag argument, just hate shitty grammar.

Autogynephilia

Slut it up.

I remember my female cousin calling me out on this when I was playing Soulblade as a youngster. There were at least 8 people in the room at the time and I recall being super embarrassed.

Stream on twitch by day, walk around scantily dressed in back alleys and parks by night.

Because I don't want to stare at a guy's ass for 40 hours.