So Joker, Mona told me that you've been visiting that clinic doctor an awful lot lately...

So Joker, Mona told me that you've been visiting that clinic doctor an awful lot lately. I find that interesting because we always seem to have more than enough supplies for entering the Metaverse. Mona also says that you and that doctor are messaging each other now too? Takemi is HER name right? Ah well, I'm sure it's strictly talk about your health concerns. But what bothers me most *UNZIPS BOOTS* is that Mona told me that Takemi refers to you as her little "guinea pig" and that you seem to have a hard time maintaining eye contact with her when visiting because you're always staring at her feet. Care to explain yourself Joker?

A thread died for this

Please go away

Go play Mineycrafta, autist.

thread approved, shitpost allowed

h-hot

Only an excuse on slow boards.

>calling Minecraft "Mineycrafta"

Who's the autist now?

>tfw female friend purposefully gave me a foot fetish and now I'm cursed with liking things like this

Why

Story time.

shut up and post more feet

hot

She said that I should have one, and then posted pictures and doujins and talked about feet until I started kind of liking it.

>over a decade ago
>In middle school
>never get any female attention
>new year starts
>get seated next to the class slut
>she starts flirting with me
>I awkwardly shrug it off as her just messing with me
>one day she takes her shoes off in class
>starts rubbing my leg with her foot
>I immediately get erect and turn into a nervous wreck

I know that feel, I've had a hard time getting off to anything but feet since.

Is this appealing to you?

Mona is a damned liar. I visit Chihaya.

>female friend randomly decides to force a fetish onto you

What doujin is this?

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF* HAAAAAA SO GOOOD MISTRESS

Sorry Tae's feet are the only ones for me.

>be socially retarded as fuck in uni
>there's a chick who goes to sleep on the same couch in the student lounge everyday
>one day I'm sitting in her spot
>she lays ontop of the couch anyways & just puts her legs in my lap
>I go to the lounge more often just so I can get a chance to rest her legs on my lap

>Chihaya

Literally 2nd worse girl behind the reporter. Dirty hippie, probably smells worse than Futaba.

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF* AHHHHHHH AMAZING

Don't be talking shit about my qt fortunetelling gf.

Y-yes..

Put your damned feet off the table.

I somehow made friends with my class slut. We'd tease each other constantly, major flirting between the two of us, but neither of us tried to take it any further. A few years after school ended I bumped into her pushing a toddler in a stroller. Cute little bugger, too. I was pretty surprised when she just up and hugged me, as we'd never gotten touchy-feely back when we were in class. That was when she up and thanked me. Turns out, I was the only guy who didn't try to get into her pants, including her own father. Her friendship with me for that year had helped her see what a positive male influence with a guy could be like, even though we only saw each other for an hour a day. Somehow, by being a guy who wasn't trying to get in her pants, I gave her the push she needed to move out of her fathers' house and enroll in the local Comm. College, where she met her eventual husband.

Not sure how I feel about that. I mean yeah, I helped her get her life in order by not sniffing after her panties...but I never got to benefit from it, either. I somehow can't help but think that if my life was an eroge I got the NTR ending.

Is this the new *BRAAAAAAAAAP* post?

Any reason why you always seem to be staring at my feet my little guinea pig?

*SSSNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF** AHH MISTRESS LET ME SUCK ON YOUR TOOTSIES *licks* AHHH *SNIIIIIIIIIFFF*

POST MORE

You keep putting them on the table everything i sit across from you. Have some manners you twiggly bitch.

*SSNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF*

I don't get the feet fetish. Feet stink, they sweat, and they look like deformed hands. I just don't get you guys.

Did you even talk to her? Did she literally just rest her legs on you, a total stranger, without saying a word as if you weren't even there?

Assholes and vaginas are objectively smellier and literally leak shit and piss.

Not if you fucking clean yourself regularly like a normal person.

easier to do with feet

H-Hot...!

She did say a few words.
>Her: "You're in my spot"
>Me: "Too bad"
>Her: "Well I'm just gonna lay on you"
>Me: "That's fine"

Same exact thing applies to feet and any other body part desu.

Foot fetish is the most degenerate thing to take over Sup Forums.

No? You rub soap on your feet there's a good chance you can slip and hurt yourself. This doesn't apply to dicks/vags and assholes.

>This doesn't apply to dicks/vags and assholes.
user, I've tripped over my long, slippery dick so many times that I've lost count.

Hey Joker I was listening to your conversation with Ryuji the other night, you don't really have a foot fetish do you?

You're an OK guy, user. You benefit by having that sweet brief memory of being told your behavior had a significant positive impact on another human. Be happy.

>Harufag talking about degeneracy

Pottery.

A few years ago I was in the shower and I rubbed soap on my feet, I ended up slipping and broke my fucking ankle. Why would you claim what I'm saying is bait?