He's better than Bunnyhop and Maitosis

He's better than Bunnyhop and Maitosis.

Yeah tell me something I don't know

>pls buy my books, I need to feed my wife's son

Scrolled through his videos. They seem so fucking boring. It's all the same fucking "Dark Souls CRITIQUEH'ST'T'VE'R'" that we've seen a MILLION fucking times.

Why "critique" something when the developers don't give a FUCK about the West and when your "critique" is just going to be, "Yeah, it was pretty good. This part worked."

He's pretty good but matthewmatosis is the best of them after the lost souls art video.

Matt and Joseph both do a good job of super closely examining game mechanics, but Matt's complaint that the creativity and surprises of the series were dwindling doesn't seem like the kind of critique Joseph would make. Matt's ideal vision of the souls games seems a lot more interesting and surprising than Joseph's "I'm cool with them all kind of becoming the same thing" thinking

Purely because he uploads more often, he's better than Matosis.

But compare their Furi reviews which are about the same length and came out at around the same time, Matosis is better.

If Joseph and Matosis are the top tier YouTube reviewers, Bunnyhop is the tier below.

Ask him about Spikat, then.

Bunnyhop does regular reviews for the most part and he's the best one doing it. His videos would be the standard for all game reviewers and journalists if they weren't such incompetent, cynical, corrupt dumbasses.

>implying he doesn't lock up matthew in chastity to fuck his gf in front of him

Contrarian.

"Hey I am a redditor, and I enjoy stealing peoples winning formulas for videos by pedantically talking about frames in combat games which are not really needed"

>explaining things is reddit
I can already tell you don't go outside that much.

Because it's fun to talk about video games?

Bunnyhop just gets the most flack here because he's the most popular

His reviews are super good and he expresses a lot of opinions that would make the game industry way more interesting if they were more popular. Why isn't Watch Dogs 2 just a raw stealth game with all of your tools being tech-based? Why is the story about getting social media followers while you're 3D printing games for mass shooters?

His videos on overabundant design trends and boring upgrade systems are sentiments I wish more game critics shared in the mainstream.

Matthewmatosis' Furi review is significantly worse, he spends a good chunk of his gameplay section talking about an exploit like it's some massive deal, and talks about it in very general terms. Joseph Anderson goes into the mechanics, talks about how they work then talks about his experiences learning and discovering the game's depth. I haven't played the game before watching their videos, and JA's video is the one that actually gave me a good idea of what the game is like, and made me want to check it out. After playing the game my opinion is exactly the same, it's just a better more indepth, comprehensive review.

literally everyone is better than BaldingBunnyCuck

He gets the most flack because his videos have very inconsistent quality, sometimes he makes great game analysis or journalistic videos, sometimes he makes videos complaining about games because he's bad at them (The Witness). It's pretty inevitable for someone who uploads as frequently as he does. And people aren't forgiving of mistakes, especially if those mistakes lead to the person shitting on a game they like.

I just wish that fag George wasn't the only one who knew how to edit content.

Don't tell me Matthew and Joseph's videos need to be an hour long each at minimum. A lot of those videos just have a lot of boring segments that don't need to be spoonfed.

none of them are any good, you don't come away having learned anything, it's just minutiae and/or artsy faggotry

plus all of them have fucking terrible voices and presentation, though at least SBH can state his thoughts on a game without making a six hour video

Every one is better than that has been Bunny. Matt and Joe are the only vidya critics worth worthing.

watching*

George is king.

He's a normalfag with shit taste, just like bunnyhop.

Also keep eceleb shit on

I like that Bunny bothers to play Ubishit. I ignore those games entirely so I like knowing what I miss.

I hate when any of these critics who have integrity waste a weekly review reviewing a game everyone should have played. Like no one needs to review Hollow Knight.

HE NEEDS TO DROP THE FUCKING "LET ME EXPLAIN THE GAME FIRST BEFORE I TALK ABOUT MY TAKE ON IT" SHIT

I DO NOT WATCH THIS SHIT IF I HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME MYSELF
YOU DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN TO ME THAT DOOM IS INDEED A GAME WHERE YOU SHOOT DEMONS

>abother pseudointellectual youtube analysis thread

It's not hard being better than Bunnyhop.
>LOL I SAY THE RANDUMB THING AND TALK LOUD HAHA XD
Absolutely obnoxious. I have no idea how Sup Forums stands him.

What kind of post is tb2is? Why do people do anything they enjoy? You idiot.

Well you already prove the point that Matthew is better when you took a game they both reviewed and said which one is better.

Matosis actually takes time to formulate his opinions on games, Joseph kind of rushes them out and focus' on games which are topical since they garner the most views.

Joseph Anderson mostly talks about games I don't care for so I prefer Mathewmatosis.

Joseph is by far the most standup longform video writers I've seen. It takes quite a lot of conviction and guts to make a video that literally describes your video making process as well as telling you up front what the reasoning behind making long/short videos is, and how much money he's making, all while not sounding like DSP does when he talks about his money issues.

I actually went to donate on his patreon after that video. I really do like him, he's one of the best content creators I know.

I agree on this, but I still watch his videos because he goes so in depth that I actually feel like I got the experience of the game without actually playing it.

I don't even need to buy uncharted or tomb raider now. It's great!

Why do you make this thread every day?

You can just tell by his voice and desire to explain his whole thought process that he's grateful for every dollar some random on the internet gives him.

The anti-thesis of TotalBiscuit who would randomly lash out at viewers for them giving critical comments.

When is he going to write his magnum opus "The Irishman vs. The Dragon"?

It's because he's not a video game E-Celebrity by trade. He just does it because he enjoys it.

He only started because he was completely housebound looking after his 1 year old son. So he made video analysis to pass the time whilst he writes books.

Meanwhile Mathewmosis and Bunnyhop have declared this their "Profession" which means making 1 video every 3 months and only making videos on the trending games to maximise their viewership numbers

Joseph is a Sup Forums shitposter when he isn't working on his reviews

Matthew doesn't even bother to make videos on relevant games. I don't think he tries to bank on popular videos but I HONESTLY don't understand how he's able to subsist with his views plummeting, along with his patreon.

What are they plummeting for, anyways? I haven't kept up with his channel for a long while

>He only started because he was completely housebound looking after his 1 year old son.

That's not true at all. He started the channel because he was tired of DaS2 taking shit while DaS1's flaws were glossed over.

Joe sucks(just look at his asinine suggestions for additions to SOMA), George is a depressed, fat fuck, Matt is good though posts way too infrequently. GameMakersToolKit is the best for gaming content on youtube

>Innovate or its flawed
vs
>if it aint broke don't fix it.

Now you know why Joseph is better.

His most popular videos are as a result of him making videos on recent games (like dark souls 2 and bioshock infinite) which resulted in people liking his channel and viewing his older videos.
Those people are probably gone now, and his new videos are not topical enough to attract random viewers, nor frequent enough to foster an actual fanbase that isn't a bunch of Sup Forumsirgins.

That's my theory, anyway.