Welcome to the coalition PROD

Welcome to the coalition PROD

For 1000 Credits, trust me

[Trust him]
[Don't trust him]

I might as well start using coke

I thought you were a GEP gun

How's your GMDX playthourgh going, familia?

Is GMDX 9.0 any good?

It's great.

good. It reminded me that Eidos Ex games are just the thing DX would warn us about.

>It reminded me that Eidos Ex games are just the thing DX would warn us about.
what

stealth archer with all the explosives in the backpack as always...

disappointing in terms of visuals. also, I seem to remember enemies using camo more often, even from the start.

bland posing, cubicle aesthetics that have nothing of note to offer, dumbed down gameplay, focusing on prosthetics rather than politics, nonsensical design, nonsensical characters.

villains that are thinner than cardboard, agendas diluted as to be unoffensive.

Why was the voice acting so bad when games like Soul Reaver and System Shock 2 already set a high standard for it. It's not like the game came out in 1995.

You killed my wolf!
heheh, I like that.

good thing i didn't trust you inbreads with picking GEP gun on liberty island

OH MY GOD DADDY

low budget

what a shame

he was a good man
*smacks lips*
what a rotten way to die

>he didn't get the universal key for every door early

By the way Denton, my three daughters turned up dead. Here's your op bonus, 1000 credits.

My vision is augmented.

>inbreads

>every DX thread is now just meme one-liner shitposting central

>game doesn't generate quite as much discussion seventeen years after publishing
Really makes you think.

Just finished Liberty Statue. Noticed some improvements but AI remains as dumb as ever. Then again, I doubt anyone can squeeze much from it. Liked map and ambient improvements and new mechanics and skills/perks look interesting. Guess I'll actually use a different build this time, instead of going full hacking/ multipicking default pistol death machine like usual.

Telling you, it's the meme war.
(((They))) don't want us to discuss the less approved themes of the original Deus Ex, so the drones come shitting up every thread about it..

That's terror.