Why isn't NiGHTS as popular with autists as Sonic?

why isn't NiGHTS as popular with autists as Sonic?

It has 2 games.

Not enough 'tude animals, waifus, unironic DMC rock or baysplosions.

Also the protagonist looked kinda gay. From a period about a decade prior to when shit like that actually worked (i.e. MLP, SU, AT, etc).

NiGHTS has basically had two games. One of them was on a DoA console pretty much everywhere besides Japan, and had a remake that was Japan only until a few years ago. The sequel was on a more accessible console but was complete dogshit.

Not enough exposure. Damn shame, too. It deserves more fame.

cause its on Saturn and no one has a Saturn anymore.

/thread

You can play it on Steam.

And PS3. And 360.

Transgender people are confusing to autists who see the world in black and white extremes

All trannies are autistic

>but was complete dogshit
Spot the abysmal taste

Because Sonic was designed to be easy to draw, for anyone to be able to pick up a controller and play with the momentum. Sonic is a product of marketing where every decision around his creation was based on making him accessible to anyone. Can't say the same for NiGHTS

If they cut all the side missions out of the game besides maybe that one musical one Which was still bullshit to get A Rank on by the way you would get a quarter of a fun game.

Shame because the boss battles were lit as fuck Except cerberus who's cucked by being piss easy

Why WOULD it be? It debuted on a system that flopped.

Marketing just wasn't there like what Sonic had, Sega really pushed for that blue rodent back in the day and up to even now he's had an appeal with autists due to nostalgia and a design that screams OC material so I guess that part of the appeal too of course the classic games are decent overall too and weren't shit too so that helped

Yours?

It had flaws and didn't get anywhere near the original, but it wasn't dogshit at all.

Because the gameplay is completely terrible.

I dunno but I wanna fuck it

Find someone who hasn't played it and give them a controller. I guarantee that they will put it down within 5 minutes and never want to play again.

The character design is kinda unsettling. He looks like a lanky baby jester

>he

>has

an anus

It wasn't dogshit, it actually had a lot of potential but was held back by a couple huge flaws

I'll start with the positives. Music and art direction are impeccable. The new worlds they made were AMAZING, just a decadent treat for the eyes! The girl's levels in particular were beautiful. I also really liked how much there was to explore when you were playing as the kids. Too bad there wasn't really any point besides finding a cool looking hidden area with no reward...

Besides the thing everyone complains about (the gay ass side missions) I think the biggest flaw of the game was that each world only had 3 different laps instead of 4 like in the original... I also don't like how they had you chasing after those dumb fucking birds. It completely changes the dynamic of the gameplay because once you catch the bird you are FORCED to proceed to the next lap of the area.

The fun of Nights is trying to go fast as fuck and getting as high a score as possible before returning to the little shrine and starting the next lap. It's like they didn't understand what made Nights fun to play in the first place

A funny face. See OP.

>protagonist looked kinda gay
>MLP
I wasn't aware cute horse females are gay.

You forgot the big one: switching to the Wii mid-development with no additional time or money. Hopefully whoever came up with that one got fired in the restructuring.