I'm worried Nintenbros

I'm worried Nintenbros.

How can we stop Nintendo from pulling a Wii U 2.0 with the Switch?

kys

It's doing great though

That's how I got my Wii U, pretty good deal

they already shot themselves in the foot multiple times now and the Switch will be another Wii U if not worse since im predicting it will sell 8 million units in its lifetime

It's even worse. A kernel exploit took at least a year to uncover.
Switch already has one.

Easy. We keep up the act that everything is going horribly until we believe it ourselves. This allows us to be unfazed by anything good happening regarding Nintendo such as Splatoon 2's inevitably successful launch.

>shit tier cartoony kiddy fps game
>successful launch

good joke user

>How can we stop Nintendo from pulling a Wii U 2.0 with the Switch?
You can't stop what it already is.

>kernal exploit
Wow, you mean the consoles are gonna fly off the shelves even faster due to pirates wanting some of the action?

yeah that's why the dreamcast was so successful

For that to happen sales will literally have to stop completely

It was, in fact sales increased when piracy became a thing.

It was killed off because Sega couldn't fund it anymore due to years of flops

Dreamcast died because Sega was too soon and the PS2 had DVD playback, which was a death knell to Sega as people who planned on buying a Dreamcast decided to wait for a PS2 instead.

Not when emulators start showing up in a few months. Kernel exploit this early + Patreon = emulator by Christmas.

I do hope the switch sells better than the WiiU, without nintendo on the race sony and MS can jew gamers even harder

>starts showing up in a few months
Yeah you have no clue how this shit works do you

Where's that PS4 emulator? They found the kernal years ago, where is it? And why's the 3DS emulator still shit? Its been hacked forever, so why can it run like 3 games?

>Wii U was a flop
>BotW was terrible
>Switch is another underpowered gimmick that nobody cares about
>Sony keeps winning
>Drumpf is president

IT WAS OUR TURN NINTENBROS
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Emulating NVidia shit

The PS4 instruction set isn't well documented. The 3DS and and Tegra is documented as all fuck.

>The 3DS and and Tegra is documented as all fuck
Yeah, and that's why Citra still runs like ass huh

Guess we'll have a good Switch emulator in 5 years, see you then

It won't

>Pretending he's not gonna get BTFO in a major way next week.

Pathetic. It's like you forgot the first game or something.

I'M SO TIRED OF THIS SHIT

Listen up sonyfriends and xbaloneys this is for you

Did the Switch already lose? Oh, that's right. This generation of consoles isn't over yet. In fact, it's not even Day 1. Does not having in-game voice chat count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when they've JUST shipped out to stores? Nintendo are still playing right now and they have the best console in the world for how many generations now? Switch against one of the worst challengers in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the hype from E3. But you know what? They still fucking suck, Switch is one of the best fucking consoles, it was 50/50 last generation, and would of won the war if the Americans didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Switch wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Switch just got indies and Skyrim, just like last gen. Are you a fucking stoned? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Switch topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the console gamers because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

first game sucked and only sold okayish because people were desperate for games

>thinking there's going to be a Switch emulator anytime soon

>Switch selling better

Not if apple buys up all their CPUs doe.

>wii u was filling shelves a month after it came out
>it's still fucking impossible to find a switch

yep, it's a wiiu 2.0

No one is reading that.
Desperate for games, huh? I wonder how often you use that phrase to convince yourself it's all a ruse.

The Switch is actually selling. No one bought the Wii U because they thought it was just an add on controller for the Wii. Plus it wasn't even called the Nintendo Wii U. Look on the box, you can barely tell it's a Nintendo product. That's why the Switch and accessories are rebranded with red and huge nintendo logos.

>How can we stop Nintendo from pulling a Wii U 2.0 with the Switch?
You can't. When it was developed as a less-than-standard performing tablet with no exclusives available for months, it's fate was already sealed before release.

You can't stop it.
WiiUTu is its destiny.

That excuse doesn't work because most wii u games were flops.

my favourite Sup Forums pasta.

i wonder why

Console war wojaks should be banned on sight.
This falseflagging nonsense is not funny and actually retards are starting to take it seriously.

Worried about what?

How fucking dillusional do you have to be to pretend this isn't the best first year in a Nintendo console ever?

>Zelda at launch
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Arms
>Splatoon 2 is literally around the corner
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Mario + Rabbids
>Pokken DX
>Mario Odyssey
>Possibly Xenoblade
>2018 and beyond has Kirby, Yoshi, Real Pokemon, Fucking Metroid and Retro's new game

And no, HURR DURR PORTS is an irrelevant argument because it's already been shown that the majority of Switch sales came from people who don't own Wii U's meaning these are new games

Stop falseflagging

>Retro's new game
Not saying your wrong, but it'd be nice to know what that actually is.
Oh, and you forgot Pikmin 4.

They dumped the kernel, so they will start reverse engineering it to find exploits, NOT that they have a kernel exploit.
Dumbass

>piracy killed the Dreamcast

I'm sorry your console died but quit trying to meme your shit into reality

hmmmm sounds familiar

I think the moral of the story is: don't trust shitty websites

I hate when non-niggers are niggers

But then where would people go to find claims of PS4 and Switch sales to bait with?

>This is Sony "beating Nintendo"
>This is Sony "Doing well"
>This is what Sony fans don't want you to see since their company and console is garbage

Cry all you want, There is a reason to own a Switch then a literal downgraded PC with NO EXCLUSIVES

I have the slight feeling that this post wasn't made by a Nintendo fan.

Do Sonyposters just masquerade as other console losers to hide the fact their machine is so fucking terrible?

Anytime I see something it is usually 'That is a fucking salty ass Sony player trying to get Nitenkiddies upset' or PC or Microsoft or something. I don't see any one else doing it then Sonyposters.

Is it because they don't have games and only lots of free time?

Yeah, okay Kid. I own more games than you and I'm telling you the Switch is Shitch.

How are there even that many Switch games in existence?