Which is the best MMORPG race, Sup Forums?

Which is the best MMORPG race, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/WowieMeowie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Human

white

The unistall wizard

Ahaha brilliant.

Whichever one is the most meme. I played Panda in WoW.

Humans

Elin

>opportunity to add races people want
>they add the joke race
I will forever be buttblasted about this.

Charr.

People actually wanted Pandaren. You can disagree with them, but Pandaren were probably the most requested race along with Naga.

Then I guess I'm just mad about there being fat fuck pandas everywhere. They're also neutral, so you can't avoid them by playing the other faction.

Galka

Elin are pretty disgusting. And I like lolis.

Their body shape is just horrendous, and their voices and animations are super stupid

c@boy

If it makes you feel better, Draenei will make me mad forever because of what an abomination their lore is. I wish we'd gotten WC3 Draenei.

Hoping we get new races in the next expac, it's been too long. And I hope Horde gets Naga or Ogres.

not lala's

It makes me angrier because I also hate the Draenei for not being broken as they should be.
Fuck these beauty races, I wanna go back to the old Horde where everyone was an ugly cunt.

jaiba...

undead

one of the ugliest catboys Ive ever had the misfortune to see. remake that abomination if not for yourself but for everyone that is unlucky enough to run into you ingame

Ayy

Wildstar has some real nice races. Too bad they designed the game like it was 2004 and doesn't allow me the pick the race I wanted with the class I wanted on the faction where my friends were.

God fucking potatoes are disgusting.

Midget and furfag races are bottom of the list by default.

this, especially lalas. it's amazing that someone actually approved those ugly pieces of shit

The worse is that one is a male pototo

Charr from GW2

this is a boy
A BOY
DON'T BE FOOLED

Thanks you too

The only correct answer

Mithra

This.

I see you too are a man of culture

Hyur

>40ish posts in thread
>No tarus
You all need to be banned from/v/

catgirls or go home.

Charr

I don't consider the popori being furry bait
They just look to silly

White human

am I the only one who generally finds most races in MMOs to be interesting? I played a lot of WoW___ and I probably had a couple classes of each race at some point over the life of the game, my personal favorites being dwarves,orcs______,belves and undead

Empyreans. Remove Pandemonians. Everyone from Arad is okay except Vaughn. Vaughn did everything wrong.

They were Pandaren before Pandaren, and the only reason I played TERA.

Female Dwarf

That's a class joke, you retard.

>Start playing an MMO
>Too autistic to socialize and make friends
>Feel like I'm missing out
>Get bored and quit
How do I stop this?

>Not enough Elin x Popori doujins

Come play with me user, I'll be your friend!

Catboy

Post more lalas

I liked the idea of just having a bunch of fantasy shit to pick from. the idea of undead being a race blew my mind when i first came across it.

>Wasting time and money on a shitty WoW clone.

Just kill yourselves

So what's it like playing a single player online game user?

What game?

>catbois don't actually look like this.

Damn shame.

Don't post lewd potatoes

FFXIV or my roommate was gonna get me to play on a WotLK private server with him.

what does the game being dead have to do with the thread's question, dumbo?

If you're serious, I'd be all for giving FFXIV a shot. I hardly know anything about MMO's, so you'd be dealing with a retard along with the socially inept autist.

I'd be completely happy to help you with dungeons but I gotta warn you, leveling in FFXIV is pretty much a purely solo experience.

That doesn't seem so bad to start with, I mean I've been going solo anyway. Do you have any way I can contact you, that you would be comfortable sharing, so we can talk more tomorrow?

Here's my Steam.
steamcommunity.com/id/WowieMeowie/

what if I stole everything from my current guild and switched servers on ffxiv? tee hee

What's the small hole for?

The FC are the idiots for letting people like you allowed to take their gil

For the bepis, of course.

damn you right. now I feel bad. But its not gil its like two slots of stuff that anybody can take.

Tarutaru of course.

Huge

What server?

Thank you! I'll sleep on it, so if you get some random add you it will probably be be me. Don't expect anything though, I might reject the idea all-together.

Legit homies. Good shit, senpai.

Behemoth.
Will do, take your time, think it over. There's a free trial to level 30 so you could see if you like the game or not.

I love you Jaiba!

D I A P E R E D L A L A F E L

kek

Asura

Since ESO exists, Altmer supremacy continues to dominate.

YEAAAAH

B U D D A Y
U
D
D
A
Y

Don't forget that it's an /xivg/ personality!

Fuck off Jaiba

Thats a funny way of spelling dunmer you s'wit

>Implying any EP race is good

get shit on, Ebonmeme

fpbp

i have an extreme elf fetish

cat

what armor set is that?

Elves.
>you will never be an elf overpowered and skullfucked by a tribe or horny orcs, using your long ears as blowjob handlebars while fucking your throat or pulling on them while fucking you in the ass

Feels bad man.

so according to Sup Forums

any kind of Elves: REEE KNIFE EARED SCUM

Orcs/ogres/that kind of race: LEL why play as nignogs of fantasy

beastman race: Fucking furshit!

but humans are plain and boring, why play as humans in a fantasy game with various races?

Taffeta shawl, thavanarian slutglam bottoms, with thighboots of some kind

I thought that user was just being dramatic, but it is pretty horrifying.

>any kind of Elves: REEE KNIFE EARED SCUM

Tolkien Elves are alright.

I wish they'd fix the proportions of elves in this game, it's so hard to nail a good looking one.

Elves

Mi'qote

>dwarfs are being dwarfs
>HEY YOU SHORT FAGGOTS DONT DIG DEEP
>Why?
>BECAUSE WE ARE ELVES AND WE KNOW BEST YOU FAGGOTS
>Fuck you buddy.

There wouldn't of been a movie if elves had just told them there was a giant fucking demon down there. Soon as Sauron started shit he'd need to deal with a million dwarfs.

They clearly made them ugly on purpose to avoid attracting the elin audience, which is big enough that the game would likely be ruined. That's also why the kitten girls will never be playable.

i liked the Baraka aswell, too bad they never get any love fromk the dev team