Crackdown 3 Gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=bvSz9AcQH1A

I wasn't expecting gold, but I didn't expect this.

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2012/03/14/gravity-rush-director-i-was-most-influenced-by-crackdown/
youtube.com/watch?v=EWANLy9TjRc
youtube.com/watch?v=DeM_H0FmbqE
youtu.be/OdlMly6KJrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck does it look like an early 360 game? Wasn't one of the features that everything is destructible or something? What happened to that?

it looks worse than crackdown 1
what the fuck is going on with console graphics these days? are devs really this fucking lazy?

Im not buying an xbawks for this. If it isnt on PC they arent getting my shekels.

At least it will be 4k 60fps right?

this is going to be one of those games where after it releases and flops, articles are going to come out about how terrible the development cycle was.

THE CLOUD!!! Apparently it will only be in PvP

Looks fine to me. Pretty much looks like the original Crackdown with better graphics and new stuff.

>looks worse
>looks better

hmmmm

2 minutes in, I don't see why anons are being harsh on the graphics, it looks like it's supposed to look. Crackdown was always cellshaded. Could use more color, but might be the area of town.

Key things that make Crackdown 1 so good and Crackdown 2 so disappointing are map layout. The city has a great flow in 1, and 2 just adds barriers and shit to the old map, ruining some routes.

As much as I'm not going to say the game looks like shit or anything, I have to assume development was a mess. How many years ago was it announced?

Does the city look like Megablocks to anyone else? It looks like a playground, the skybox is pretty bad too.

Looks fun though.

pc is confirmed

So that was Crackdown 3 gameplay in the webm thread. Thought it was some user's game he was working on. I don't want to play this at all.

I finished watching it and feel the same. It looks like a new Crackdown game. I can see people just not liking the artstyle, but it's always looked like that. Even seems to play more or less like the previous games. I'd love to see boss fights and multiplayer though, as boss fights were always sort of a weak point in 1 (it was basically just a normal guy with a lot of hitpoints) and multiplayer city destruction is the big gimmick in this one. I also would like to see the Agent vehicles, see if there are any new mechanics there. This video basically says "It's a Crackdown game" but nothing more. I want to see more of the unique stuff.

Art Style reminds me of Gravity Rush 2. Which isn't really surprising
siliconera.com/2012/03/14/gravity-rush-director-i-was-most-influenced-by-crackdown/

>same graphics and gameplay as the original

jesus christ

Looks pretty much like every other Crackdown game to me.
Maybe you guys never actually played one.

Looks pretty shit

If they put the same beta in it sales will be legendary.

>Hey guys, so Microsoft sent me this video of gameplay [...]
>Oh, that's so sick!
>Sick!
>Oh, that's sick!

Jesus Christ, and this was just during the first two minutes of the video, when nothing was happening.

>And you can take down civilians! S-some games don't let you do that!

This is one of the worst """""""preview""""""" videos I've ever seen.

Is it PC release, or is it "hook up your MS account with your XBONE and you can play it on PC"?

>5 Hours later jumping around blowing up the same groups of enemies
>Power of The Cloud tm*

I didn't think we'd ever see a game like this again. This is mid/late 2000s gameplay.

>this is a tripple A microsoft exclusive

Where is all the destruction?

Listening to this faggot talk is pretty grating.

Looks great. Dunno what people are expecting from a crackdown game. The old ones had toon shaders as well.

in the cloud

Completely removed.
That's kind of what happens when you stick a CPU in a console that wouldn't even provide adequate performance on a laptop.

Honestly it looks like Crackdown, and I'm gonna buy it on day 1. It better fucking have transforming vehicles because I loved that in one.

It's in multiplayer only.
It'd be too gamebreaking and demanding for single player.
So stop trying to turn lies into your agenda, you piece of retarded trash.

>It's in that thing that they haven't shown yet
Mmmhmm, okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=EWANLy9TjRc

It's the same case as in Recore
> expexted AAA got AA
> story is barebone/nonexistant
> graphics are underwhelming
> gameplay looks like tons of fun
> normies will ignore it because it's easier to press X so Spiderman does cool things just-like-in-the-movies in his movie: the game
> game will flop while providing fun to gameplay-oriented turbo autists like me
It's fine by me.

The only reason I have a Xbone is for its over-the-air tuner and guide and streaming apps like Plex plus its ability to play Red Dead Redemption.

Jesus Christ Microsoft give me a reason to consider this a console and not a glorified stream box.

> Mmm, it's that retarded conspiracy theory with no proof that I have.
Whatever works for you, m8

>2015
>tech demo, not even actual multiplayer gameplay
Is this a joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=DeM_H0FmbqE

What the fuck that looks like shit

But GT looks better?

Honestly, the fact that it's been two years since that footage was shown makes it look like bullshit. The video looks so good that if they have that ready they could just release an open beta and it would be the best shit ever.

I'm not entirely sold on the cloud based real time processing.

Looks like Prototype but shit

>reee reee looks like shit

retards who have no eyes cant see it's recorded in 360p

Neogaf leaked that development was pretty bad. I mean the game was sold on false advertising, using the power of THE CLOUD to have fully destructible environments, then that was changed to multiplayer co-op only servers, and now it is just for a seperate PvP mode.

Kind of sad that sanbox type games became too narative focused and the fun destructibilty stuff peaked at Mercenaries: PLayground of Destruction. Crackdown 3 look alright I guess, but it is definitly not what everyone was hoping for.

The story in ReCore is pretty basic but still neat. It's just presented in a bad way, was there ever a way to even translate Violet's logs without using the encoder that only came with the collectors edition?

This just seems way too good to be true.

Lel, GT Sport looks like the car is driving on a fucking treadmill.

You can tell microshit barely gave the development team any money.

Actually, it looks like Crackdown
Loved playing the first Crackdown in co-op, so I'm looking forward to this. I want them to show multiplayer footage before release, though. It's understandable why they kept the destruction out of single player, since that would break the game (no pun intended), but I want to see what I'm getting myself into for multiplayer

>can't even run at 60

>say they are making Phantom Dust remake
>development is bad
>gets shut down

>say they are making Scalebound
>development is bad
>gets shut down

>say they are making Fable Legends
>development is bad
>gets shut down

>say they are making Crackdown 3
>development is bad
>barely scathes by

Just what the fuck is MS doing? All these games were announced in 2014 and only ONE of them made it out alive.

Looks absolutely dreadful.

Fucking up good and proper. It's insane that this is happening to one of the major platform holders in the industry. It's like they're not even trying.

They could make mad bank with a Crackdown 1 PC port instead of this shit.

They're not trying. I'm not memeing here, Microsoft is absolutely awful. I don't know what's happened to them, but everything they've touched in the last 10 years has been shit.

only in multiplayer

Looks like a Crackdown sequel.

>caring about multiplayer
Nigga I just want to take down enemy assholes.

Phantom Dust released a few months ago

multiplayer. if youd look up anything on your own youd know

>frame rate tanks every time you jump or shoot
>in a game where all you do is jump and shoot
Also it looks really flat, I don't remember the city in Crackdown 1 looking like it's made of cardboard.

A literal port that was upscaled to 1080p and with 4K capability. While its good that PC (read, W10) users can finally play the game, it really shouldve at least been a remaster. It's not a very good port either desu, not bad, but it really does feel like you're just emulating it.

But I mean, it was made in secret with one of the xbox executives bonus money, glad she put it to good use.

The new one, not the fucking Xbox port

youtu.be/OdlMly6KJrQ

>that godawful frame rate

So this... is the power... of the XBONEX...