Why are console war threads against the rules? Seems like its what 90% of Sup Forums wants to talk about?

Why are console war threads against the rules? Seems like its what 90% of Sup Forums wants to talk about?
Or LOL thread whatever

Because people that actively look and or provoke arguments are the kind of empty retards that over populate facebook and other shit infested places.

Mods just want threads that showcase their waifus

>Seems like its what 90% of Sup Forums wants to talk about?
No, it's what 90% of r/Sup Forums wants to talk about.

The fuck is r/Sup Forums are we getting invaded by commies?

ROFL

Ha! Fuck you

Post the Oedipus one. That one's always worth a laugh.

I don't have this one

>The fuck is r/Sup Forums
The reason "board culture" has replaced OC.

This comic deserves to be studied.

really makes you think

I've been there less than 10 times. Mainly for 3ds friend codes. Hilarious as that is I don't even want to begin to relate.

>r/Sup Forums
>commies
?

Thanks for posting this was looking for it earlier.

I got you senpai

No I got you fampai.

Allow me to interject.

>muh reddit boogeyman

Oh hey, good job

How did that get a 61%?

How is a 61% a D-?

That part makes sense. A D- should be anything from 60% to ~64%.

Anything 65% and under is a an F. What kind of baby mode grading scale is this.

holy fucking shit my diaphragm hurts from laughing

Because it's fake
Still funny though

gay

Welcome to public education, where you can't fail anyone and people who clearly aren't motivated to be educated are forced to write inane, useless papers instead of getting workplace experience and making money, or learning a trade.

You can make the argument that a baseline education is good for everyone but obviously the funding isn't there when you end up with so many deadbeat students. Like anything, it's only worth doing if you do it well. Half-assing it only hurts everyone.

The kind that makes the most sense. 90s are A, 80s are B, 70s are C, 60s are D, and everything else is F.

fuck, if I went to that school I could have been an honor student, where I went anything below 69% was an F.

I've never understood these special snowflake schools where the percentages attached to the grades are arbitrary. Just make them each span 10%.

>I've never understood these special snowflake schools
I went to public school

Why not 15%?

Because it triggers my autism.
Public schools are havens of snowflakes

EA did fine this year though

>Because people that actively look and or provoke arguments are the kind of empty retards that over populate Sup Forums and Sup Forums

FTFY

Yea i don't have a LOL folder and that's my favorite gif because Mario party is so bad but Nintendo still wins a lot of E3s

>Why are console war threads against the rules?
Do people even read the rules anymore?
>Sup Forums - Video Games
>Flaming/flagrant "fanboyism"/etc. will not be tolerated.
>Threads should not devolve into flamewars. Instigating or encouraging such activity will not be tolerated.

I bet nobody waits the mandatory 2 year minimum of lurking before posting, either.

i still dont get it spoonfeed me

>when u figure it out
this is actually pretty good

Because console wars are for fucking retards
Those who participate are probably underaged

Flamewars are against the rules.

why would she remember some guy she's met once?

there was a full court case and I think she used him as an excuse to go on TV, she probably saw him a few times

this

I feel ashamed that I have not beheld these works of art before

I just figured he was asking why it's a rule in the first place