>REDDIT TIER
House Telvanni

>MERCHANT TIER
House Hl*alu

>UTTERLY KEKED TIER
House Ind*ril

>DID NOTHING WRONG TIER
House Dagoth

The tribunal, Dagoth Ur, and Azura were all letdowns when you finally meet them after reading all the esoteric mythic stories about them in the game's books. In the stories they are weird and tragic figures whose actions are larger than life and still reverberate through history thousands of years later. Then you meet them and they have generic video game character dialogue.

Mod to join house dagoth when ?

i got you guys covered early so you can continue with your thread. have a good one.

There is one already

Hlaalu got more cucked than Indoril when the Empire abandoned them

How do you pronounce CHIM?

That happens with every great person. They do a bunch of amazing shit but spend most of their time being unremarkable.

This is really no defense for the writers but we're stick with this shit so I try to make the best of it

Chim chim cheree best

Kim.

And who are you to judge a god?

cum

PC is a god killer so he can judge whoever the fuck he wants

Going against vivec?
Telvanni in reddit tier?

Telvanni is a meme. Redoran is the best one. Dres was good but it's shit tier now after the Argonian invasion.

I love giant crabs as much as the next guy, but I'll stick with my mushroom towers

Redoran and Telvanni should just join up already and rule over New Resdaynia

I want to play Morrowind but people say you need to have some mods to have a better experience, which ones are a must have?

N'WAH

I wish the Redoran's quest weren't as awful as they are. Otherwise they'd be best faction.

Morrowind Overhaul if you really want a more modern experience. Always hit if you're a scrub.

Otherwise just take OpenMorrowind.

There are hundreds of mods that certainly improve the game but there aren't many "essential" ones.
Morrowind Code Patch and MGE XE come to mind, as well as any other unofficial patches and graphic overhauls.

I'm currently playing with a shitload of mods but the major ones I would recommend are "LGNPC", "Sotha Sil Expanded", "Starfire's NPC Additions", "Main Quest Enhancer" and "Fligg's Slave Mod".
Don't forget the official Bethesda plug-ins.

Felt like a lot of busywork, like they focused entirely on the Duty aspect of the house motto, and not as much on gravity and piety. Also just one instance of beating a guy up for insulting the house's honour.

Still best Great House.

>BRO House Redoran
>REDDIT Telvanni
kys tribunal lapdog

Nigger, just get the code patch and you're set.

MGE XE
Morrowind Patch Project
Morrowind Code Patch
Delayed Dark Brotherhood Attack mod

Redoran is leading the effort to rebuild Morrowind after the Tribunal fuck up.
Meanwhile your House is dead.

Fucking Kirkbride

Oh and the better dialogue font mod is an absolute must too nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/36873/?

>Be a huge anti-TESOfag
>Decide to try it out now that the Morrowind exp is out
>The writing and lore is actually pretty good

Was Schick /ourguy/ all along?

t. retard
Redoran have always followed the Good Daedra, either directly or through the Anticipations. Indoril were the ones who largely followed the Tribunal above ancestor and daedra worship traditions. The Temple changes with the times.

>Morrowind Patch Project
1.6.6?
>Delayed Dark Brotherhood Attack mod
why the need to delay the attack? is it bugged or what?

>makes mk's high on acid fanfiction canon
>made parts of trainwiz's mods canon
Unironically yes

The DB attacks are for an expansion meant to be played after you beat the base game. They attack when you're lvl 1. You decide if that's a good idea or not

>tfw no House Mora
I wanna be Nerevar's original house. He just became a part of House Indoril by virtue of his marriage to Almalexia, that bronzed bitch.

That's like complaining about no House Sotha. Such minor houses never get featured.

>not wanting to be in House Sotha

What the fuck is that picture

It makes me ANGRY

Is it still around or is it dead like House Sotha?

>1.6.6?
Yes
>why the need to delay the attack? is it bugged or what?
Because 1) assassins attacking some lvl 1 nobody is dumb and 2) getting a free light armor set with 30 armor rating and worth thousands of septims at lvl 1 is REALLY dumb

Yes.

>That's like complaining about no House Sotha.
I wouldn't be opposed to that. I know WHY Mora and Sotha aren't present, I just think they're some real good shit

So formally her name would be Indoril Almalexia? Neat.
Did Vehk even have a House?

COME NEREVAR
FRIEND OR TRAITOR COME
AND LOOK UPON THE HEART

It's an advertisement for dumb normal people who have never touched Morrowind, what do you expect?

I suppose he'd be adopted into Indoril, but Vehk was a ladyboy child sex slave, he didn't have a house when he was born.

I guess it would be. Not sure about Vivec though, I think his original house is unknown. Pretty sure he used to be a whore aswell, so he might not have belonged to a proper one.

Literally all three houses are fun as fuck to play through and I enjoyed each and every one.

They all have their own fun niche depending on what you play. For my personal "perfect" Nerevarine I usually go Redoran as a spear-toting spellsword-type dunmer. Hlaalu on the other hand is perfect as any kind of non-dunmer Outlander and is the house I support whenever I play as an imperial agent of the emperor.

Would've been cool to see House Dres have some kind of presence since they're a big deal, but their holdings are all on the mainland, so it wouldn't really have worked.

>tfw i never played through any of the story, just wandered around slaying mudcrabs and getting murdered by cliffracers

Tamriel Rebuilt will never be finished, will it?

tamriel-rebuilt.org/content/region-deshaan-plains

ESO is ironically more polished than any of the mainline games and for the most part handles the lore better than Skyrim did, the only really iffy things ESO does are the whole Molag Bal invasion faction war plotline, and the presence and portrayal of the Maormer

The end of ESO's main questline where you fight through Coldharbour with the help of your allies and Meridia's army and defeat Molag Bal himself and save the world was far better implemented and more climactic than any of the mainline games' final battles

chim chim charoo

One can hope.

Didn't they actually add Nerevar's tomb? I remember seeing some screenshot of it, but that might've been another mod. It was some real bonewalker shit anyway (but not undead obviously, just dead).

The true Morrowind Experience nigga what are you doing?

Why do the main games' endings have to be so shit

youtube.com/watch?v=M-y69ELWNyA

>no more Elder Scrolls Adventures games
For fuck sake, Bethesda. MK is working at TellTale, comission them to make some walking simulator.

As long as they finish the worldspace it's already cool enough to explore

Skyrim's entire final quest and battle and ending were the most insultingly anticlimactic things I've ever experienced in any video game

>Get these three NPCs with no personality to help you in an incredibly lazily scripted battle and then kill Alduin just like a weaker version of a normal dragon

I liked the ending of Morrowind. It was personal; a showdown between two old friends millenia in the making. Hard to avoid the awkward combat though.

Last time I replayed Skyrim I kek'd loudly
>go to sovngarde
>meet one of the legendary heroes that btfo alduin once
>he has the same voice actor has the generic guards
for fuck's sake bethesda

>when they all shout "hail dragonborn" out of sync

why this asshole look like he's in Ocarina of Time?

I love how Sovngarde basically means Sleepfarm in my language, because goddamn that sums it up nicely.

you forgot
>GOD TIER
House Sadras

You got to get that World Eater Beater mod that turns the endgame into a janky Kingdom Hearts and uses stolen music from Dark Souls and Okami.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixFqF1FTiu4

It's actually fun

I fixed that.

They're going to exist as a placeholder name forever, aren't they?

Where can I get more of these types of drawings?

>uses stolen music from Dark Souls and Okami
EXPLAIN THIS TRAINWIZ

>my ex-slave Argonians face when he's made the Nerevarine

On this mad cunt's tumblr.

michaelkirkbride.tumblr.com/

There are 2 actually.
mw.modhistory.com/download-56-7126
mw.modhistory.com/download-33-8052

Sixth House is if you want an evil playthrough. Great House Dagoth is for a more neutral playthrough, Dagoth Ur is no more evil than the Tribunal is good. Do not use both at once.

mw.modhistory.com/download-4-13139
This mod adds new dialog to House Dagoth Characters and requires either of the previous mods to actually do anything noteworthy.

Oh shit, that was a Trainwiz mod? It's probably one of my must haves in my load order.

That guy is using a music mod, I didn't use any Dark Souls or Okami music (frankly if I used anything close to Dark Souls it would be Hollow Knight music)

Kirkbride's Tumblr has most of his drawings, I think. Check C0DA's website too. You can easily find Morrowind's art book for download too.
The PGE1 is mostly his drawings too.

From Todd's collection.

I was doing neither. Just some of the music tracks reminded me of it and I was joking.

So he's a werewolf too? You did Bloodmoon before the main quest?

So I just realized the Lorkhan mod is really just a 100% BLACK Briarheart, right?

you responded yes to a sentence with two questions on the opposite end of the spectrum, its like someone asking you want vanilla or chocolate icecream and responding yes.

Yes.

so how does the whole CHIM thing fit into the tribunal exploiting Lorkhan's heart. Vivec lost his power because he couldnt keep juicing off the heart. I don't understand where or how he was supposed to gain his power through some metaphysical realization?

who's lady nerevar and is she cute?

Why don't House Redoran and Telvanni just team up? They would literally be unstoppable if they did and would make Morrowind great again.

MK's fiancee, she does some minor writing for Bethesda, mostly stuff for the official forums.

>It's actually fun
I don't believe you.

There's a cosmic reason behind that.

Sorry, I meant that it's just like Sotha, ie dead.

I'm all whack right now, user

interesting stuff

Because House Redoran are staunch traditionalists way into honour and piety and shit, whilst the Telvanni are ambitious asshole wizards with no respect for anything, who will probably sell their grandmothers into slavery for a hot new scroll of magic.

Both Houses have a huge stick up their ass that would prevent such alliance. And they wouldn't get along politically, Redoran is all about "muh honor" while Telvanni is all about fucking over your competition until you become the top wizard.
But I can see something like that happen one day, just leave the political and military part to Redoran while Telvanni can do their fucked up experiments and trade slaves and shit.
Resdayn will rise again

>Because House Redoran are staunch traditionalists way into honour and piety and GRAVITY
called their most important role shit

Well to be fair it's Duty, Gravity, and Piety. I was just generalising, as one does.

So THAT'S why a blazing meteor looms over Vivec City. House Redoran was too weak to maintain gravity.

She also does graphic design for other games, does some fan art and is active on lore forums.
Not as relevant as Kirkbride.

>blazing
>meteor
REEEEEEEEEE

no, I think that's Vivec's fault - he kept it there in the first place

>this is what hlaalufags really believe