What's your favorite vidya that's kinda obscure, Sup Forums?

What's your favorite vidya that's kinda obscure, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r72pd2OwsB4
google.com/search?q=scott pilgrim morphing ball&rlz=1C1MSIM_enUS695US695&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis1Ifc04LVAhXh44MKHRd4BE4Q_AUIDCgD&biw=2048&bih=1047&dpr=1.25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Battlefield 3, underrated gem

I loved Cel Damage.

>kinda obscure
No matter how obscure the game is, someone's gonna point out that whatever you're posting isn't obscure. With that said...

Akatsuki Blitzkampf
Maribato!
Lilian 4Hand
Elminage Gothic

Battle fleet Gothic

Croc ?
is it obscure ?
I don't really know, but its my first and one of my favorite video game !

>Crypt Worlds: Your Darkest Desires, Come True
>Bernband
>Offline
>Space Funeral
>WarRunner
>Cafe AME
>NIght Tune

Some of these aren't really full games, but rather, small experiences to brush through in a few minutes. Still, they're fun little games; comfy too.

ColonyWars

Best kinda obscure vehicular mayhem coming through.

PSO

>AKB
>Obscure

Monster.

Traffic department 2192.

>Metroid refference
>obscure

I'd like a scot pilgrim fan to defend this shit.

Anyway, Girls Wrestlinger Story.

Hipsters

Live A Live

Scott pilgrim is a trash comic.

it's shopped

Trash comic, trash movie, trash fanbase, but good beat 'em up.

Sucks it's not available anymore and probably never will be again, more people should have played it.

Ib
Yume Nikki

But I do wonder if they are still to be considered obscure. They or at least Yume Nikki have found some more widespread appeal in the last years.

I'm sorry but its not.

Ib is so obscure nobody knows the protagonist name, Yume Nikki is popular because everybody knows who Yume is.

BIG DADDY WHO WILL NEVER FORGET YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=r72pd2OwsB4

>continuing to get baited by the obvious shoop that's been posted for literally seven years now

Post the original.

google.com/search?q=scott pilgrim morphing ball&rlz=1C1MSIM_enUS695US695&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis1Ifc04LVAhXh44MKHRd4BE4Q_AUIDCgD&biw=2048&bih=1047&dpr=1.25

Literally two seconds on google would have saved you from looking like a big dummy.

MECHA Ritz
Battle Traverse
Suguri/Sora
Cho Ren Sha 68k

I bet none of you feggets know of Reflections of a Fallen Feather or Virgo vs the Zodiac