Range ban Sonyroaches and Canadians.
Ban wojak posters on sight.

By deleting it.

ban everything PC port begging related.

Give Lee mod rights

fuck off cancer mobile shit

Thank fucking god.

>BACK TO REBBIT

is not a valid response to an argument you disagree with. At least now people will have to be slightly original when they shitpost.

canadians on /vint/ were literal false flagging proxy kiddies

NOT VIDEOGAMES

Applying the rules would be a good starting point.

Disable all phone traffic entirely.

Yes I know.
Still think we should range ban them tho.

So is this the same salty person just creating a daily thread?

What a faggot.

>CANUCKS DUNDU NUFFIN WRONG!
>ALSO FUCK DRUMPF!

>Ban wojak posters on sight.
t. dumb frogposter

but go back to redddit is used in response to repetitive shitty memes like WE WUZ and other lame garbage that's been run into the ground
also
>reddit spacing
it's like pottery

>reddit boogieman
Oh yes, I sure am glad the janitors/mods are of the same value as the retards who come in to shitpost constantly

Ban both.

>reddit spacing
autism

Remove all BR

No fuck frogposter threads as well.
Stop this retarded >leddit spacing shit actual morons are starting to take it seriously.

>anons so cucked that they get banned for telling outsiders to fuck off
Just like germany or other cucked countries

There's no amount of bans is going to fix Sup Forums or Sup Forums as a whole. The attitude/culture of this place as a whole has to move away from shitposting and being so incredibly hostile.

We kill it for a little while, then we put it back up after deleting /vg/

I got a 3 day ban once on Sup Forums just for criticizing the mods on Sup Forums

They're a bit thinskinned

1. remove e-celeb faggotry
2. permaban all furries
3. publicly reprimand consolewar, Sup Forums, and anti-Sup Forums faggotry

Suddenly, Sup Forums is at least 60% better.

Switch port begging is worse than PC port begging recently.

Mods actually do their jobs and ban console war posts on sight. Threads will always have console war derailers, it happens. But the amount of console war threads they allow is ridiculous. I've seen threads that were purely intended for flaming and they'll stay up for hours despite having like 50 posts. I bet if I look in the catalog right now, there's at least 3 up.

i get banned for coco feet a lot.

There's a lot more SEXUAL images on this board constantly but they single me out because i'm black.

found the shill

>ban anyone who says anything i dont like

that is a pretty reddit attitude you got there

You can tell who are the newfags that are coming from cross sites. It's basically anyone that is flat out smearing shit all over their post. Not just shitposting, but smearing shit. Posting quality has completely gone down the drain, it's ironic that mods are giving out warnings for said rule when every thread is a consolewars shit fest.

Banning Sup Forums bait would help a lot. Politics has no place here.

This.
Phoneposting should not exist.

Why do you like Coco's feet so much, user? They probably smell bad, she is a bandicoot after all.

they single you out because you're a disgusting furfag with good taste in feet

>Switch port begging

no, a nintendo console has legit reasons to have certain games. like MHW they just get fucked because Nintendo is mentally challenged. PC is just the bargain bin of the industry. nothing changes in any way because of PC.

Yeah man, bandicoot feet are hot af!

honestly this
the culture on Sup Forums has been so deeply infected by newfags and Redditors and every other cancer you can think of that they are, whether we like it or not, a part of what Sup Forums is
the only thing we can do is make a new website and hope we can get a few years of fun out of it before it gets raped