Skellige or Skyrim, Sup Forums?

Skellige or Skyrim, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m6qo8k392i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

skellige

you can't fuck that horse can you? you could in skyrim

The ambient music when you arrive in the main city is literally what kept me going another 10 hours or so. The game was so disappointing and tedious. The pacing was fucked. But this one song man, it honestly kept me going. Just hearing it once.

youtu.be/m6qo8k392i4

sounds like an enya backing track

that looks like a peep

You would have to have down syndrome to choose skyrim if we're just talking about scenery.

Looks like WoW

Skyrim, Skellige din't feel like it had as much effort put into it as Velen or Novigrad, the quests weren't as interesting and it was filled with all of the stupid boat question marks.

Steam was compressing my pictures and my settings weren't that high either. It still looks far more interesting than anywhere in skyrim.

Skyrim had some really great caves that were definitely better as scenery than that shot. (not to say that even 1 out of 10 caves were interesting though)
Witcher 3 did everything outdoors better at all times for sure though.

W3 world is boring and full of nothing and some copy pasted places here and there.

skyrim, skellige is boring

all the caves in skyrim are the fucking same
what the hell are you talking about??!?

skellige is more believable but skyrim is comfy as fuck especially ___vanilla___

Skellige is honestly horrible. Sure it looked pretty, but it was a pain in the ass to navigate, before we even get into the sailing being complete garbage. The sidequests suck, and everything related to the ice giant sucks.

you just described skyrim as well

where are the thicc futa mods

Skyrim is ridiculously dense, you can't go 10 feet without hitting another something.

>see that thing? You can hit it.

>Skyrim
>Praising caves

well, it's just past 3:30 on the east coast, time to call it a night.

Yeah big ugly trees and caves full of Draugrs/Bandits sure is "something."

Skellige was cool

Pity that the other parts of the map were boring as fuck

>expecting Poland to be not boring
user, i....

Ba dum tssss

The music in the game in general is memorable as fuck just by the virtue of not being generic background music.
I'll forever have fucking banana tiger stuck in my head.

Thats oblivion, each dungeon in skyrim is mostly unique, the assets are reused but the layouts are different and there are a lot of unique ones, but I can understand if you didn't explore much you might have missed a lot of them, its still better than in the witcher, which has hardly any interior dungeons at all. Some of the good ones are broken oar grotto, hallidirs cairn, blackreach, labyrinthian, frostflow lighthouse, eldergleam sanctuary.

I need this in my life, as in real life. I just want a loving thicc gf with a massive cock to make me her wife (male) and fill me full of her baby batter

The witchers handful of caves are literally better and have more variety than all of skyrims caves. Wanna fight more draugrs? Go in a cave.

Skellige my guy

I don't get why people meme so much about draugrs when there are so many more bandit caves, witcher caves suck just because controlling in general is a pain so they were never fun to navigate.

see that door ?
that's a loading

Skellige

better than drowners and hags

No it fucking isn't. Drowners are better than Draugrs just from the simple fact that no matter how much Sup Forums shits on the combat of Witcher 3 it will always be better than the liquid shit that is any Elder Scrolls "combat."

Can I get your modlist and uunp preset?