rokkenjima.org/when-they-cry-5-teaser-page-published/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=acLhqUzUgxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

umineko was a mistake

I want Bern to pat my head.

No, but Yu Gi Oh was.

>Reverse searching this image returns "Panty and Stocking Yuri"
Google was a mistake

thousand year old time traveler that's going insane because she's stuck in groundhog day while pretending to be an 8 year old Bern or grown up time traveler that is freed from her curse Bern or titty witch Bern or No titty witch art update Bern or detective Bern or detective Bern in a swimsuit or universe hopping with Beato Bern?

Chiru was a mistake.

5 and 7 were great

Reminder that When They Cry 3 is coming out in a month
rokkenjima.org/when-they-cry-5-teaser-page-published/

reminder that I won't be able to read it until witch hunt gets their shit together

I WANT TO FUCK LAMBDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic doesn't exist.

>The setting is not a closed circle but an open world.
Into the trash.
Seriously though do you think R07 has it in him to pull off another WTC or is he washed up at this point?

Oh baby, I'm ready for another "LOL MAGIC" ending.

>magic
>real

Reminder that the culprit is blatantly obvious in the very first episode. You simply didn't want to believe it.
Reminder that if you genuinely figured out the culprit in the first episode, you have no heart.

Reminder that Shkanontrice is easily one of the worst solutions.
Reminder that Rosatrice fits the game's themes much better and doesn't rely on retarded half-truths like defining alternate personalities to be different humans that can each die separately to function.

>universe hopping with Beato Bern?
which one is this?

Was this the greatest asspull of all time?

Kinzo? No that was obvious if you paid attention.
The gold truth? It is by design.

all the solutions are correct faggot HAHAHAHHA

ok tell me how is the culprit obvious in the first episode without prior knowledge of the series unless you're Sup Forums and you see trannies everywhere.

Nothing is obvious by that point, you can make a case for almost everybody to be the culprit if you exclusively look at the first episode.

It literally spells it out that the only reasonable solution is the servants are in on it. Which they all are, to varying degrees.
You didn't want to suspect them because that's both "too obvious" and they're sympathetic characters.

The greatest asspull was the shitty ending that gave up on what they were building towards logic. It sucked so bad that they had to release a supplementary book explaining who was the real culprit and how each case went down.

What book is that?

It really was. Great premise, flawed performance.

Our Confession

>everyone is helping the culprit
Damn, what a shitty series it ended up being.

In the first episode up until Eva and Hideyoshi are offed everyone except Battler and George ARE in on it. Most of them just thought it was a prank on the long absent battler at first is all.

sorry wrong quote I meant this for well the culprit could always stole a servant key to make it easier/ made copies of the keys beforehand by that pointI don't remember if Battler thought about this solution. My et were on spaceman, it was told he was in the deepest shit of all the siblings with money already if I remember correctly.

is it good and readable with N4 grammar and ITHVNR?

Of course it was

I want to fuck Dlanor.

She's just a kid.

No one stole a key. There are no copies of the keys.
The chain to the door was already cut, after all there was no other way to get in. Kanon simply lied about when he cut it.

she would scream nonsensical english phrases the entire time

>he needed a guide to figure it out

So you stopped thinking?

Going back and figuring out how it was done and what ways the narrative is bullshitting you was the replay value in something that really shouldn't have replay value.

The puzzle is incomplete, so incomplete that even the creators abandoned it. LOL magic!

>kid
>has boobs

Shannon and Kanon are never, ever seen together. this is a common theme across episodes, except for when magic is involved or the people around them die anyway (imagine being George or Jessica and seeing them fight with their other personality, I mean, they must have been freaked out)
Also, Lambdadelta is for loving, she's the goddamn best

Will Bern finally get her breasts this time?

everyone had boobs in the original sprites

>No one stole a key. There are no copies of the keys.
how the fuck can Battler not thinking to the servants at least as complicit to the real culprit at this point? God damn, it's been so long since I read this. Anyway, it makes moonman even more suspicious since he's in contact with the servants all the year and has a strong motive.

he wants to believe in the people he thinks he knows, which is bullshit since he hasn't seen them for years, including his fucking parents. He should be cautious of everyone, if this was realistic. But it's a better story like this

>tfw you will never read seacats for the first time again
>tfw none of the other episodes have the same feeling or heart as 1 and 2
The entire VN is good and all, but it just doesn't have the same feeling from episode 3 onwards. I get that it's intentional, but I just really prefer the first two episodes, even with the magic shitshow in 2.

So what animal will cry next?

>going back and looking at a mystery and trying to figure it out is bad
>a genre that's dedicated to looking through older chapters, and trying to find the answer behind everything, even trying to figure it out before the book says so, is bad

Also that's bullshit, Umineko is made to have plenty of things that you see a second time through that you don't notice on your first time. Lots of people figured the Shkanon twist. I honestly have a hard time seeing how people had a hard time with it. Will's hint at the end of 7 even felt like that final push you needed.

what do you expect from the man that thought someone hid tiny bombs in a bowl of m&ms?

Correction, Kanon and Shannon are only seen together by people who are in on the plot or already dead as you said. Piece battler only sees them together in the event he's given up.
The servants are all very aware and naturally disregard this rule at all times.

To be fair, he was rather close to the truth with that one.

You're probably right (I only replayed to the second episode recently, noticing these things)

does anyone have the DameDame! sub download link?

I've never """played""" this novel but lol

>deduced that Shannon and Kanon were the same person right from their introduction in episode 1
>was thrown off a bit but knew it for certain once I figured out what was going on in episode 3
>finish reading Umineko
>look up some discussion threads online
>see people saying they didn't even figure it out until they read the wiki after episode 8
>even after how it was made even more obvious in later episodes
>mfw

>April 1st

Yasu is the head of the family. She can do what the fuck he wants.

>5 was great

Check Sup Forums passively thinking it would be cool if there was an umineko thread and here it is. Maybe magic is real

but it was.

I really don't see how people didn't get it. Even in Episode 6, it feels like it spells it out multiple times. I might've been slow, but by Episode 4, I noticed it. I mean, I know they kind of throw you for a curveball in Episode 5 with a certain scene, but looking at it again, it should only be that much more obvious.

Alright Sup Forums, be honest: how many of you did not see the end of episode 3 coming?

It is a goddamn shame that Beatrice doesn't really exist. If she would, she could have easily been best girl...

But Beatrice the first is real and one hell of a girl

sex...sex sex

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

Is there a battler wojak somewhere?

I am exactly the kind of sucker that trick would work on, especially since Virgilia came from Kumagawa
Thinking back, I suspected the servants except Kumagawa (and irrelevant chef) for the longest time too

>(and irrelevant chef)

No wonder you couldn't figure it out.

because it's completely retarded and people don't want to see a cute maid being a tranny in reality.

Someone post that theory on why Gohda is the killer

Here you go.

fuck why I'm not at home.

>Magical Gohda Chef
>Irrelevant
Looks like someone needs some lessons on who is the true master of Rokkenjima

Thanks breh

The solutions to the mysteries are mostly unsatisfying anyway, so my theory is that R07 just designed them to suit the purposes of the plot and didn't expect such a fervour to form around them.
I think the direction Chiru took makes more sense if you think about it like that. It was trying to brace us for that truth. Like, I wish the mystery could've been the focus too but I'm not really sure how that direction could have been satisfactory with what the answers were. I was angry at the time but re-reading it with that mindset made me appreciate it a lot more.

5 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 6 > 8 > 4

I enjoyed them all though.

I was promised mystery, all I got was exposition and magic. I'm still mad.

I hope to be drunker than you my friend

>tfw Episode 1 answer with Hideyoshi and Eva was that the lock was never up in the first place and Kanon lied

Blew my mind. Unreliable narrator is kinda horseshit though.

>planted a stake in Jessica's wound
every time

5 > 1 > 7 (tea party) > 3 > 6 > 2 > 8 > 4 > 7(rest)

I mean, there was plenty of mystery along the way. You only promised yourself that mystery would be the ultimate outcome, especially since the whole premise of the series was Fantasy vs Mystery.

I haven't played Umineko but I watched Higurashi and this girl on the left looks a lot like Rika.

read Higurashi
read Umineko

>mfw you're right

"Rika" is the self insert of the lovecraftian metabeing Bernkastel that lives inbetween dimensions and can jump between and manipulate them at will after the ayylmaos fucked with her before Higurashi even started.

damn that's pretty cool

wasn't Bern a Tulpa-like creature made by Rika's disillusion after being killed infinite times(If I remember episde 7 of Higurashi correctly)? and Lambda the lovercraftian metabeing?

Stop believing Shkanontrice.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=acLhqUzUgxc

>Was this the greatest asspull of all time?
I thought golden truth means you literally paid money for everyone to agree on that truth

>She can do what the fuck he wants
except for having a feminine penis

That bitch deserved all the bullying she got for throwing that baby off a cliff.

While I did enjoy the wild ride, I wish that it had stuck to the tone of 1 the whole time. Basically I want a goddamn And Then There Were None VN.

>read Umineko on and off over the course of 1 and a half years
>always forget plot points and so on
>reading it becomes this crutch thing I do when I've exhausted all other forms of entertainment because it's always there due to being so god damn long
>tfw it finished and that world is gone for good from your life

Are you me?Took me about ten months to finish reading it though.

The heavy fantasy stuff after chapter 2 made it pretty tough going