What's this, Sup Forums? A mysterious package seems to have been left at my doorstep. Did you guys send me this?

What's this, Sup Forums? A mysterious package seems to have been left at my doorstep. Did you guys send me this?

Nobody cares, kid. If you want attention this badly, you know where Facebook is.

>no nigger hand

Into le fucking garbage

I care. I mean, what could be in this box?

nintendo shit

Is it a gender politics thread?

I hope it is.

Is it a game

Its a dildo or a shitty pc part or a common "limited" edition game

It's... another box. What is this Inception tier package?

>inception jokes
Sup reddit

Hurry up, its 7am & I gotta sleep you mongoloid

show this dildo already

Fleshlight

Thread's over. Inside the box was just another heavy box.

You don't think there's something inside this box though, do you? That would be crazy.

OPEN THE FUCKING BOX AND SHOW ME THE CONTENTS

!

Your ego

This is getting boring, I want to see that dragon dildo.

>headset
Ya blew it

For every second you spend not showing us what's inside Todd releases Skyrim again

Me too. Hurry up op

>buying headsets

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Xbox One

It's a Rift from the Amazon promo.
You can all go home now

Faggot post the full thing.

*Uses telekinesis to burst it open*

>he bought the worst VR headset
lmao

>14 minutes ago
Be more prepared next time, I'm out

Wrong gif :(

You will not be missed.

Worst unboxing thread ever. An Hero yourself, OP.

k

Ok let's wrap this up.

boo this man

boourns

I don't understand why this always takes half an hour.

A face-mounted TV?

Nice blog faggot.

>he was right
Fuck you OP and get your images prepped ahead of time next time.

Time to go.

Well you have to open the box, take pictures at every step, then do the captcha a million times unless you get lucky.

>he got fucked by Mark (((Zuckerberg)))
Dragon dildo would be better.

it's in Italian

Absolutely terrible purchase.

Welp, i fell for watching this thread just as hard as you fell for the VR meme OP. Enjoy your overpriced games with your overpriced goggles

>VR meme

you fucked up mate.

>haha i loved those dragon dildos threads,i want to nostalgia it again,even if i only watched dragon dildo threads at /r/Sup Forums,with my VR headseat.

>investing in the vr meme
>in current year
i thought this thread would be gold, but i wasn't expecting reddit gold

I'll be the judge of that, mate.

He's a psycho

this is why you don't fish for (You)s
it turns into an obsession
one day you're misspelling "sweetie" on purpose, the next day you're bumping a good thread off the board to blogpost about buying something useless for $400

>wow i'm playing videogames in my room while i'm watching the screen inside a virtual room.
THE FUTURE IS HERE,FORTHEPLAYERS.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

that blew my mind mate

Ew

> outdated oculus
wew

>buying into the VR meme
haha what a fucking moron

Ease men, there may still be a dragon dildo in there.