ITT: vidya red flags

ITT: vidya red flags

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/2014/04/23/academic-papers-citation-rates-remler/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02703149.2015.1059214
out.com/news-opinion/2016/3/11/less-50-teens-identify-straight-says-new-study
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/kb4dvz/teens-these-days-are-queer-af-new-study-says
jwtintelligence.com/the-innovation-group/
jwtintelligence.com/2016/03/gen-z-goes-beyond-gender-binaries-in-new-innovation-group-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This + procedural (open world)

>game doesn't have LGBTQIA characters

Sup Forums like game

hahahahahah WHAT

>says new (((study)))

>It's Fun

>kickstater

social sciences aren't real sciences, they can pretty much say what ever they want and get away with because nobody reads what they cite.

Do you seriously not see the huge spike in trap and gay threads here? Or the spike of trannies in GDC and in real life? How millions of boys want to be girls?

>How millions of boys want to be girls?
They want to play the "low risk, low reward" easy mode of life. Fucking casuals, most of them can't even properly mod their gender and end uninstalling their life. Serves them well.

>social sciences aren't real sciences

and most of those millions will kill themselves once they see what they've done and all will be well with the world.

Is that fucking Jaden?

>Game released the same year they announce it
>Game released +5 years after they announced/teased it

is that the pokemon go kid?

>Game has a tutorial
>Game has a FORCED tutorial
>Game has a FORCED tutorial and will occasionally throw pop ups in your face when you're doing something for the first time

Back in my day we just mashed every button until we figured out how to play. Why cant people do that?

>1/3rd of published social science papers don't have citations

B-B-BUT IT'S A REAL SCIENCE GUYS

>We're going back to our roots!

t. social "science" major. enjoy flipping burgers

Where's your citation on that?

>respected academic professionals
>no guys, it's a conspiracy! we need citations because respected professionals would lie just to chuckle at the mayhem!

What papers are you fucking reading you mong? Go on JSTOR and look at any political science paper of reasonable length, I guarantee it has a page AT LEAST of citations, not including foundational texts.

>the devs are gay retards who hate cis people
>the devs tweet about politics
>the devs throw shit at bigger devs

>Citations aren't actually needed
wew

>citations are irrelevant

(You)

really I should have known better, here's the analysis I read;

blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/2014/04/23/academic-papers-citation-rates-remler/

Yes fellow academic we should de-colonize the sciences.
Assholes like you is we have shit like this under the banner of academia.
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02703149.2015.1059214

>facts aren't facts if they hurt me feefees
go run around the woods of eastern gaul with your blood brothers, cletus

>Assuming anyone on here is at a place in their life where they have access to JSTOR.

>mod gender
>high chance of completely bricking your sexual organs
why even live?

>go run around the woods of eastern gaul with your blood brothers, cletus

there is no change
you know about this shit because you actively search for it looking for things to be mad about
men still want to fuck women
women still want to get fucked by men (but not you)

>ive spammed shitty fag threads
>therefor it is normalized

Reddit likes it (redditshit)
Posts on Sup Forums talking about it exist (obvious viral marketing)
Is early access (will never have anything but the bare bones to be called a "early alpha")
Is on kickstarter (scam)
Is not on EA or kickstarter (AAA garbagetrash)
Is one of the following: FPS,RPG,VN,RTS,TPS,simulator,action,strategy,adventure,point and click,fighting,platformer,stealth,survival,horror,action-adventure,role-playing,sports,MMO,casual,party,programming,logic,puzzle,trivia,board,card,idle

"Non-citation rates vary enormously by field. “Only” 12% of medicine articles are not cited, compared to about 82% (!) for the humanities. It’s 27% for natural sciences and 32% for social sciences"

>32% compared to 27%

U-u-u-u-uncited (((science))) compared to glorious le Reddit STEM..

That's not a lot of citations!

I really need to clean my room now that I think about it.

The not cited natural science papers are the ones telling you (((global warming))) is real.

so much euphoria and stupidity being emanated/projected from this fine pair of inbred morons.

The "homophobes" were right all this time.

>homophobes say that if gays. Come accepted as norm than everyone's going to start turning gay
>get called bigots for saying this like gayness is some sort of virus
>then this article comes out

Vindication

There aren't any facts to be found, here's the article in question:
out.com/news-opinion/2016/3/11/less-50-teens-identify-straight-says-new-study
It includes such gems as:

>My fellow millennials, we're already a relic of the past. Gone are our days of defining the zeitgeist. Pack it up. Show's over. Nothing to see here. Because the upcoming legendary children, as Vice so gingerly puts it, are queer as fuck.

and the vice article it uses as a citation;
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/kb4dvz/teens-these-days-are-queer-af-new-study-says

This one, only cites the group responsible who are these guys.

jwtintelligence.com/the-innovation-group/

It doesn't cite any study at all, and I searched on their site for all the key words used in the article and I couldn't find anything.
Now maybe I'm just an old crotchity fuck that can't use the search function but to me this smells like bullshit. And like most queer pushing agenda bullshit the only citation to the study they use is nonsense.
You can't cite a study and then on the citation only mention and link to the people who did the study and not the study itself, it's not how this works.

Shut the fuck up and go to sleep.

>Expecting academic citations from Vice

Do you really expect Vice to be considered to the same academic standard as a social science journal or major publication?

There's literally nothing wrong with optional tutorials.

go play "North and South" for the NES and tell me how much you love it

>intuitive/innovative

sorry I didn't know expecting articles to cite the studies they're talking about is setting the bar too high.

jwtintelligence.com/2016/03/gen-z-goes-beyond-gender-binaries-in-new-innovation-group-data/

And here, after 4 seconds of googling, is the report made by an ADVERTISING firm, to document a point in a trend of something.

Hint: presenting survey findings without interpretatio, leaving it as open data, especially by a private firm published by a privately owned news corporation, doesn't usually need to have citations.

>make a thread about things in video games that should be a red flag
>make it into a gay thread
???

>North American developer

If this isn't a flag for you by now there is no saving you.

>make a thread on Sup Forums
>turn out it's gay
every time

Yeah I'm sure these people went in without an agenda.

To be clear the jwintelligence article states the vice article explains it more detail and the vice article cites the jwinteligence study, this is circular logic, this is not ok.
No where is the testing methodology explained, how many people were interviewed, where were they interviewed, what was the goal, wheres the abstract? They just made some pretty graphs and called it a day.

This is my problem with modern day journalism, it's shit and it isn't focused on stating facts, it's about spreading my agenda.

>bioware game

A third-person, open and procedurally generated world, survival game with crafting/scavenging elements. Currently in beta with textures that look like every other PUBG/Day Z/The Forest game. 49.99 USD

That's why it comes from an ad agency and not a respected journal. The standards are lower and tailor-fit to a certain audience (Broadly.Vice readers and SxSW panel viewers), not peer review by someone on a Chinese Papercraft Fórum.

>how can sexuality be real if our gender isn't real

VFF - VDC - VFG - VFT - VFS

>Steam exclusive

yeah I know I just wish people read more and caught to when people are trying push ideas instead of information.

>social """""sciences"""""
>respected

If you're a respected professional then there's triple the reasons you should cite your shit, jesus.

Wow this is why Sup Forums is so shit, cant even have a discussion about vidya red flags without the thread derailing into gender politics

Someone explain to me how America is the most degenerate nation on the planet.

reminder that the books the nazis burned were mostly bogus medical journals pushed by jews that pushed stupid shit like muh gender fluidity

>make thread about vidya
>third post derails it
It's like poetry.

Most accepting of degenerate ideas.

Whoops I mean "isn't the most"

Why is there a picture of that rich little out of touch smith nigglet? Nigga listen to a kendrick song. Dude who wrote that shit is yard grease.

So Sup Forums it hurts my heart.

Trump

>It's like X meets Y!

>thread is derailed by obvious Sup Forums crossposters
>if you point it out you're just a cuck sjw jew shill who needs to go back to pleddit/tumblr/safe space
There's no winning. Let's just watch it all burn.

40+ year KGB operation starting in our academic institutions. Our generation is the result.

>trump

Have you missed the last two decades of Jewish indoctrination?

>Get x parts in order to craft y
Mad Max looked fun tho

>trannies in real life
ONLY in america this is normal, in Europe you literally don't see it outside of the biggest cities

Female or otherwise "Diverse" characters on the front cover, or as the main playable characters send the message loud and clear that I'm not welcome in this game.

If developers don't want to cater to my demographic, they can't expect my money. And if they're fine with that, that's okay too.

>shitposters would never post politically-charged bait for (You)s
>no it has to be those darn Sup Forumsboogeymen!

No change.
It's just that no one is actively stopping the rampaging faggotry.
One day on Sup Forums should make you realise that about 90% of it's userbase are fucking bi-sluts.
And traps are gay. Fapping to traps makes you gay. If you fap to girls occasionally that makes you bi, but never straight.

>politicians are my friends and they care about our country
Dumb Sup Forumsposter.

People who hate social science are economics students.
Fun fact: Economics is also a social science.

>Don't worry, we'll never use microtransactions or DLC or anything ever ;)
>it's a no name company with a small ass game that no one cares about anyway

Except said politically-charged bait then spawn endless actual, 150+ posts long conversations about whatever makes these fags angry.

But they're cute.

Yeah, I guess what I said mostly applies to Western Games.