PUBG

Whatcha think about PUBG, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8Kp18WpxQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you really have to fucking ask?

Yes. Yes I do.

Why are all these Battle Royale games in Russia/Slavic countries?

Like seriously, do one on a tropical deserted island or a fucking city.

Getting sick and tired of seeing all these game rip shit right outta Arma 2.

It is boring. It is DayZ without survival and zombies, ony loot and shoot; and kill on sight.

2nd question, why does Sup Forums hate every game?

Because it IS shit.

i think its pretty good, just like everybody else. now scram

Dayz has no zombies

>Muh kill on sight, in a game u win if you are the one staying alive

kys user

So, DayZ without the shit?

>Spend 10 minutes looting
>10 minutes running to the circle
>0.1 seconds to get spotted by a sniper and die

You reek of salt, sir.

oh wow what a waste of 20 minutes user :/ such a big time sink for you.

Who?

Back to red.it

So DayZ without all the boring fluff?

I find it ridiculously fun I actually hate reading these threads because so many people have so many negative things to say about nothing that being said it definitely is a lot more fun with friends but I have really good luck just going in by myself and finding the squad

The most retarded name for a game to ever grace the industry

>20 minutes looting and looking for a car
>have the best shit possible, fully upgraded scar. bullet proof mask and helmet and level 3 body armor and back pack
>drive to the circle
>some camper just fucking snipes me
>i survive but can't tell where he's shooting from since there's no scope glare or signs someone is nearby
>die
and that's when i uninstalled

Same here, I think it's fucking great and they're already implementing additional FFP-only servers.

I'm a huge nut for OFP and ArmA, coops especially, but this game's PvP aspect is real fun (inb4 shills go away).

so pure gameplay kino?

The concept just seems so fucking boring to me.
Like, wow, another game about looting shit from the map and killing other players with it. But this game has an objective and individual matches, which means it can pick up the """competitive""" crowd too.

I've played Rust and DayZ with friends, but they both got old after awhile.
That's what this game looks like it will be: Fun for awhile with friends, and then incredibly boring after like a month.

It's THE playerunknown

>uggh this game can't completely fill the void that is my life, it's only fun for like a a month. why can't I purchase a solution to my suffering?

50% of my games go like this:
>pick a random spot to deploy that I think won't be crowded
>3-4 land nearby
>I find nothing and die, or I find a handgun while one of them finds a rifle and die

Sorry that I only want to spend money on games that I'll be able enjoy a month after purchasing them.

So you quit because you are bad at the game.

Anyone UK/EU wanna squad?

And what games would those be?

Why do we need this thread 4 times an hour?

Shitty streamer bait game

Sad thing is this'll be a new genre much like the open world survival early access cancer

EVERYDAY
V
E
R
Y
D
A
Y

>say hi
>"dude shut the fuck up"
This happens every game. Why even bother having a mic in solo?

All I get from that is "I'm a massive faggot and I have terrible hearing."

Ballistic mask doesn't do anything you retard its a cosmetic

Looks fun, dont wanna play it but I wish it was better optimized because right now everyone is forced to play on potato mode graphics for a playable framerate.

haha xD WE DROP OUTTA PLAYNE AND GO SHOOT DEM LOL!!!

dayz: 30$
pubg: 30$
differences: fuck let me put on my glasses

I really only have fun playing squads.

>saying hi
Stop being that cunt who has nothing to say but still insists on awkward small-talk/pleasantries

Show me one good game that isn't garbage mouse clicks and key presses.

h-hi

Gothic 2, 2easy.

It's decent
First person mode next month is probably gonna improve it loads

me and my two friends are having fun with this game every day. We even win sometimes.
I got a few complaints tho:
>we should be able to que as 3v3 and not 3+1vs4
>they should optimise the game as soon as possible. I got quite an alright system and i should be able to run this game in ultra with 144fps on a big resolution.

Just murder the poor shmuck that happens to join your team

user you can't combat my shitposting with shitposting when I was combating shitposting with shitposting. That leads to shitposting shitposts that shitpost shitposts.

>that
>alright
Max envy

I have no idea how any can take a third person shooter seriously, nearly everyone I've seen playing this game is just crouching behind walls\windows and using the camera to watch for people moving up on them.

The game will NEVER get optimized.

>Armor does nothing
>All of your loot beyond your gun does nothing
>On that note, why are you looting anything beyond guns?
This is the game user. You find a few good guns, and kill everyone else. That's it. All the other loot is just 'there' and does fucking jack all. Nothing to be hyped over fidning a T3 backpack as all that shit you stuff down otherwise is meaningless. Who the fuck uses the food? Almost no one uses painkillers as you'll chances are die if spotted and you didn't spot first. Same with bandages unless you jump a shit ton stupidly or had a fist fight at the first minute of jumping out.

haha, let's do it.

You obviously have a low play-time.

>>Armor does nothing
>ll the other loot is just 'there' and does fucking jack all
>Who the fuck uses the food?
>Almost no one uses painkillers
>Same with bandages
I tried to only funtext the parts that were utterly retarded and it ended up being most of your post
What are you even doing

Best non sniper rifle? I tried the M4 and M16 but I felt like the stopping power is shit. Even though it doesn't have a silencer available (outside of supply drops) ive been using the AK over any other rifle.

M16 without upgrades
M4 maxed out
UMP pretty gud, especially since upgrades easy to find
Shotguns are king if you're clearing houses

AK with an 8X got my squad to second place in airfield.

M16A4 with a compensator and ACOCK on it, best DMR laser raifu.

i hate it because its popular

not an argument

Literally who? This faggot isn't Civ Meier.

t. faggot who takes everything personally.

That's pretty much the game though.
What all does armor do for you?
What's the use of food, painkillers, and bandages when you die by 2 shots at best, and 1 almost the rest of the time?
Items you pick up are meaningless unless your actively use it, but there's no reason beyond guns, mods, and ammo for said guns to use anything else as you never are in spots to use them in the first place.

ITT:
youtube.com/watch?v=p8Kp18WpxQw

Why would you post and admit that you're god awful at this game?

Food?

We're talking about Playerunknown's Battlegrounds in this thread user, not whatever the fuck game you're talking about.

I was operating under the notion that flash hider grant the same vertical control as compensators with the extra boon of the flash hiding.

>What all does armor do for you?
Make you survive more shots?
>What's the use of food
There eis no food you shitter
>painkillers, and bandages
Healing which is absolutely vital to your game
>When you die by 2 shots at best, and 1 almost the rest of the time?
That's why you get the armour you deem useless

Do you even play video games
These are some of the most bizzare complaints I've ever seen on here

says who?

Its not even looting its just running into houses and opening a fucking inventory window.

Pull in a load of completely useless bullshit you'll never fucking use. 5 different sights because someone else might get one and cause you to get killed.

The winner screens still make me laugh because everyone seems so fucking proud to have killed 1 fucking person out of 100 players. Its a load of boring padded shit, and this is the streamlined version.

AR suppressors don't only drop in supply drops. They're rare, but I find one probably every fourth or fifth game.

The AK is the best AR up close, but it has a decent amount of drop because the bullet is so slow. M16 has the fastest bullet, so it's the best for long range. M4 and SCAR are somewhere in between.

Shilling thread #9999

This game isn't an easy to play jrpg where there's no pressure at all and if you lose you can just grind more until you're unkillable. Sup Forums is shit at video games, mostly betas who play weab shit that requires no skill. Try /vg/ for positive discussion.

>Pull in a load of completely useless bullshit you'll never fucking use. 5 different sights because someone else might get one and cause you to get killed.

Why are you criticizing the game for the shitty decisions you make in it?

>super mario bros is the worst. Every time I jump into a pit I lose a life.

Theres something really strange about the current most popular games the PC has been producing. Where rote repetition for at least 10 minutes in every game is the order of the day. You need to pass this boredom barrier in order to get the part of the game thats actualy fun.

Here farm some creeps for 10 minutes and do some poke, here run around these houses for 10 minutes and look at the floor.

Laning phase is engaging because you're competing against people trying to do the same shit as you do
Early loot scrabble is engaging because you're playing against people who are trying to do the same shit as you do
Insufficicient knowledge does not a good argument make

Early game pubg is more fun than who chose the lucky camping spots

The ideal set up for the looting phase is to not see fucking anyone. You are not competing against anything other than your ability to not be bored out of your fucking mind. At least PUBG is better than Arma and DayZ and every single other generic slav city set fuck fest.

>The ideal set up for the looting phase is to not see fucking anyone.
Depends
CIties, military bases and such have the better loot
People you kill at that point can't compete with you later down the line
Also it's more fun that way

Flash hider
-10.00% Recoil Pattern
-10.00% Horizontal Recoil
-10.00% Vertical Recoil

Compensator
-25.00% Recoil Pattern
-10.00% Horizontal Recoil
-15.00% Vertical Recoil
-10.00% Spread Base

Suppressor
-5.00% Deviation

So there's that, have fun!

Is there any unlock bullshit like perks and starting loadouts and shit? I saw you get some kind of currency at the end of the match. Is that just for cosmetics or for improving your character too?

Cosmetics only
The game is 100% gameplay no bullshit

Garbage streamer trash game.
Shit artstyle, shit controls, shit map, and shit third person peeking mechanics.

Garbage board trash post.
Shit clause, shit stylistics, shit sentence and shitpost.

Tarkov

>say hi
>we get along
Stop memeing user

139 dollars for a beta

Who said anything about not waiting for release?

> hey guys please hit that subscribe button and use your twitch prime sub on my channel so we can get more exclusive emotes!!!!
> oh thanks stupidfaggot69 for your $1.50 donation can we get some emote spam in the chat for stupidfaggot!!!

Can you show me where this dialogue is in the game?

I am insulting your twitch stream cancer game

Happy first person servers are coming

Cause right now it's a camping snipefest

You don't have to play with randoms, just turn off Auto Matchmaking

What is the best rifle and why is it the SKS? Every time I find that gun I do good with it.

>Why are all these Battle Royale games in Russia/Slavic countries?
It's the target audience

Every game has 3 outcomes:

>1
>find good gun, can't find scope

>2
>find scope, find only shotgun and pistols

>3 (rare)
>find good gun and scope, get killed out of nowhere before you can use them.

It makes sense from a realism perspective. Some old Russian island that hasn't been inhabited since the Cold War is scattered with a bunch of guns and war supplies. It makes sense when you look at it like that.

But they are making new maps for PUBG. Like a week ago they tweeted that they're almost done with a desert map. In an interview they said they're also working on a map in Peru and a snowy Mediterranean Island.

Dayz is is 95% running, 4.9% looting and 0.1% combat. Now tell me which is the boring one here

>4

No idea why this shit is so popular

Git gud user, you can kill people with iron sights too, everything else you can just loot from their bodies. Drop to school/military so you can get better at combat.