That game that you tried so desperately to like because everyone else seems to love it but no matter how hard you tried...

>That game that you tried so desperately to like because everyone else seems to love it but no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't

What was it again?

Gothic series

that boy sure does have long hair

fuck me too it sounds so great

Dragons Dogma. I should like it, but I just cant get into and it frustrates me that I cant.

Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy XIV

Fallout

Nier Automata

Dragon's Dogma. Really did not get what everyone on Sup Forums seems to like so much about it.

Every 2D Metroid

Tomb Raider
Crash Bandicoot
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid
Zelda: Ocarina of Time

After a while, I just gave up on 3D polygonal games and went back to old games.

source please?

Fire Emblem, Overwatch

skyrim

I don't even try. If I don't like, I don't like it.

Age of Empires II. I don't think it's bad, it's just that RTS games are incredibly stressful to me.

New Vegas
Morrowind

Don't hold out on me OP
Sauce nao

Final Fantasy VII

Beginning is a complete chore to play through despite how much people were raving about the story. It picks up after what feels like 2-3 goddamn hours of slogging through boring shit when the plate collapses. Some good scenes and nice music. Furthest I've made it though is the chocobo farm. Really wasn't interested in the story and put the game down.

I really don't know why people hype up Cloud / Seppphideffie so much. They're such boring characters. Only way to make Cloud interesting is by majorly self inserting and inventing a fiction for him which is tiring and Sepdep comes across to me as extremely generic and uninspired as a character.

Is there some way to get into this game? It's soop boring.

Fucking this, it looks like ot should be the kind of game I love but I just can't get into it

Dark Souls

The lore I can get into, but the game itself, I don't know, it wasn't bad but I just couldn't get into it.

Seriously?

That's Kayona-Kim. She's basically Sup Forums's mascot.

Why the fuck would you try to like a game if you just don't?

Fallout NV

No 3D fallout is actually good

Who?

If you got one as a gift or rented it as an impulse perhaps? Probably more of a thing you did when you were a kid and had nothing better to do.

Witcher 3

Skyrim.

Clunky western combat shit.

Her videos are pretty boring to be quite honest.

For me, it was Silent Hill, and I really loved the visuals, the enviroment and monster design, and I wanted to love the game, to see more of it, but it was just so fucking boring to actually play.

shes just not my type

Catherine
It's barely even a game you stupid fucks

Guitar Hero. Fucking everyone loved that shit but I could never get into it

Every Metroid game.

Neir
Odin Sphere
Pretty much every PS3 game that was shilled on Sup Forums.

This
I got scammed by Sup Forums
again

People say good things of something so you think there must be something behind it. You don't want to be some ignorant swine from IGN who talks out his ass about something he doesn't know about so you try to see what the deal is and give the game a chance.

Are girls who unironically like Naruto sane?

Crash Bandicoot

DOOM 4

The witcher 2

Nier automata by far

The jumping feels super clunky, the shooting isn't satisfying at all, and because of this exploring around the world isn't any fun either even when it's not just "find the new door you can shoot open". I can see how the sequence break tricks make the game interesting but I'd much rather play something like SOTN

Sauce

>frustrates
i didnt vote for her

Styx
Splinter Cell: CT
System Shock 2

Whoops

>Sup Forums mascot

I thought that was the other asian though? The Judo one

Bioshock.

And then you see you don't like it and accept it. Why try to deny it after you tried?

Should've been more specific. I don't understand why you would try to like a game you don't *just because other people like it.

Metal Gear Solid 3+

I tried to like it, but somehow it lost it's charm when it ceased being cheesy 80s near-future action movie.

Final Fantasy XII

Friends kept saying I was being too hard on it, but I hated the real time combat and not being able to directly control party members. Funnily, I like White Knight Chronicles better even though it's similar but obviously inferior.

Resident Evil 4

Something about the game never appealed to me.

Armored Core 4/4A/5/VD

I feel the series lost me when they moved in to new design aesthetics and faster gameplay.

turn-based RPGs in general for me
also metroidvanias

why don't i like these help

Who's denying anything here? This thread is for confessing which is the opposite.

Maybe it's because I played it before the newer ones but I've never had a problem with the controls or the mechanics. So many people complain about wall jumping or platforming in general and all kinds of other things like that, I fire it up again and have no idea what the hell they're talking about

where did all her videos go

>sotn
>good movement and/orcombat
richter only has good movement. everyboody else is floaty, and insanely overpowered in combat.

Dark souls
Fallout
XCOM

Mass Effect
Dragon Age

If you're not moving Richter exclusively with his specials you're doing it wrong.

I continue to delude myself every few months that Oblivion is a good game, but I can't stand that piece of shit. How the fuck do people enjoy that bland, empty, pointless game? I say pointless because the game gives you no incentive to do anything, not even explore the world. What a pile of shit.

It was Metal Gear Solid.

I feel stupid for not liking it.

mods, you just install mods and more mods after that trying to find anything that slightly amuses you

I mean denying your own feeling that you don't like a game

I wouldn't say I've been trying to like it, but I've been trying to play through FFXII to understand what it is that makes people like the game and say it's such a great Ivalice game and Ivalice is so great and yadda yadda. I'm not sure I'll ever understand unless there's some kinda magic brainwashing in a part of the game I never reached.

I did the same with Diablo 3, and came to the conclusion that it was mostly shit taste mixed with being easily distracted by flashy graphics effects/flying corpses that gives the combat 'impact'.

I guess the actual why would be that I love FFT and both Diablo games that aren't 3.

Deus Ex and Planescape:Torment

Im on my third try on both

just google her name and click on videos

Dark Souls.

I get why people like it, but I personally just can't get into it. I might give it a try again eventually if they ever re-release Dark Souls 1 in a format that is more recent/isn't glitchy.

I want to be cool and smart enough to play Dorf Fort and like it. But its too confusing for me and I'm not being paid in laughs for putting up with it.

I fucking LOVED Dark Souls, played the ever living shit out of it. But once dark souls 2 and 3 came around, I just couldn't do it. I don't know why but I just never cared. All of my friends have moved on to 3 and bloodbourne and I could care less.

Vampire: Bloodlines
I'm sorry :(

ITT: Summer Sup Forums come to cry over their shit taste

League of legends

Its worth it though
Just watch some let's plays
My favorite game ever, probably
For sure the one I spent more time on

Dark Souls

Bloodborne, by and far away the biggest disappointment for me after seeing it shilled for so long. Got into P5 and Y0 because of it at least but I have no desire to bother continuing my playthrough

this shit. hard to motivate me to keep going

anything nintendo

any of the borderlands games

metal gear games

hitman games

original persona

tried to give it a fair shake twice but it's just incredibly boring and i didnt even know what to do after i'm allowed outside the school

Really? You've tried desperately to like ALL games ever made by Nintendo? You got issues.

the mass effect games, kotor, dragon age

the first deus ex game didnt do anything for me

anything sony

lurk more

Witcher series
I fucking hate the gameplay so hard that I can't even stomach playing it for the story.

Fedora's Mask

I love long hair

dark souls 1 and demons souls are still the best souls games. das2 and 3 aren't even worth my time. i like BB too though.

>Continuing

Hahah, assblasted fukboi detected.

How's it feel knowing your wasting your lifes hours away on a "hobby" you're not even good at.

Probably just kill yourself my man, the hurdles ahead of you in actual life are going to be too steep if you couldn't even beat Rom

Witcher series and Dark Souls

>She's basically Sup Forums's mascot.
Not at all.

Dark Souls.

The premise and setting are dope as fuck but I can never get into it.

Basically any MMO ever created.

Nothing because I'm not a casual shit.

Witcher 3
Seriously its physically hard for me to play it longer than an hour shit is so boring

That's not what's happening.

What's happening it that people feel they ought to like something, but eventually face that they just don't.

I just can't find it in myself enjoy playing Shovel Knight. I mean, I like the aesthetic but no matter how much I mess with the controls, it just never feels right.

I'll say Dark Souls, and not that I didn't like it, but I just never had strong feelings for it like most others. I bought 1 on a whim because the trailer had cool songs and I heard Demon Souls was good. I bought 2 last year and I haven't played it much, its alright I guess. Now, Bloodborne? I played that twice and loved it.