A new Max Payne by Remedy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZItobLIJJMY
youtube.com/watch?v=i_piia0hKbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vanquish 2

A cyberpunk Soulborne
Not by the Surge guys

Valve to fucking make Half Life 3 and then collectively commit suicide for taking so long

Does anyone have a torrent of all the audio ripped from the game: the story and the lords and ladies episode, etc.?

A decent Cowboy Bebop game. Where you can take contracts and shoot up gangs with a sweet jazz soundtrack

Wasn't there a ps2 game? Can't remember if it was ever got a western release.

yoko kano is a hack and a confirmed serial plagiarist (contrast with her husband mizoguchi who actually composes his own music)
and if you think coboy bebop ost is jazz... well...

here, have a look at a show that did composed by erskine
also check out OST by RADIO

Right then, more than anything, I wanted Bayo 3.

Shame 3's writing was nowhere near as fun or interesting as this.

A Far Cry game with Battlegrounds multiplayer

What if HL3 ends in a cliffhanger and they don't release any episode?

Yeah and no more novels. The old MP fans would not have minded the graphic novel style but I guess they thought it was an outdated way to handle it which is kind of true so they tried to make something else but still keep it unique. And tbf I have never seen cutscenes in the style of MP3 before. I just wish they were not 1 petabyte each.

Oni 2

3d Ori and The Blind Forest game modeled after Rayman 2 in tone and Metroid Prime in design.

This. I can't believe there isn't a single game wich did the shooter/fighting thing right

I'd shoot up Valve hq

Freedom Fighters 2
An OP who knew how to make a Max Payne thread without an off-topic hook

Get ready to cry.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZItobLIJJMY

It's so easy for them to just change the last scene on ep2 and make the slug alien to kill you instead. At least that gives it some closure

>3d Ori
God damn, so much not sure if want. Part of what made Ori great is how flowing the movement felt, which I'm just not sure can ever be translated into 3d. If it was done well, I'd be down, but I just can't see it being done.

>modeled after Rayman 2 in tone
at least I can wholeheartedly appreciate this notion

vagrant story HD remake

Timesplitters 4
Never ever

Breaking news: Man shoots Gabe, world forgives him

MAKE BULLY 2 RIGHT NOW YOU FAGGOTS
YOU SAID IT WOULD BE AFTER MAX PAYNE 3

youtube.com/watch?v=i_piia0hKbo