This looks fun as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PEHvEoRURA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>GALAXY TOYS DESU

>tfw your dick turns plastic

NA...NA..NANI?!1+1+
KUROI HUUDO KA?12+3++13+1+1+1+

But did they actually get Tom Hanks/Tim Allen?

wouldnt suprise me if they got tom hanks
he do anything these days

The camera movement looked pretty cool on that cutscene

ANYTHING

>grown ups sora
>disney characters as extra party members
>powers based on disney characters
>FUCKING TOY STORY
i want this game, i don't care if it's a multiplatform i just want kingdom hearts 3.

also i really want to start getting into kingdom hearts series.

I heard Tom Hank's brother do the voice for Woody outside of the movies

He still gets top billing dude, he was literally just in a Clint Eastwood film.

>Reaction videos already

I hate this new generation.

HEY
HEY
HEY

sure if you have autism.

>another game with those fatass heartless

JUST

>Sora can do all this shit with his keyblades, go into many dive forms, and even turn into a shadow form. can beat everyone who beat the keyblade trail.
>Yin said not he didn't pass

the most autistic thing you can do is use Sup Forums

Terra did everything wrong

motherfucking Disney Hercules too

It gives Sora the ingame excuse of having more fun adventures and muddling

>Square Enix promoted a Reactions video compilation in their channel
Every day we day a little more

Just don't watch them.
There, I saved western civilization for you and you no longer need to join ISIS or cry about le wrong generation like a 12 year old on youtube.

Gotta get that youtube money.

Meh, I thought it looked okay. I'm not a KH autist though so I guess my opinion doesn't matter.

>Riku gave into the darkness and was fully used as a vessel
>passes
>Sora gets put to sleep for like 10 minutes by Xemnas
>still uses the power of friendship where all his friends/keyblade wielders are behind him
>fails

Fucking finally

>Yfw imagining Tim Allen talking about Heartless

can't wake hearts

Everyone in BBS did everything wrong.
Terra was an idiot
Ven was an idiot child
Aqua was an idiot master who couldn't handle an idiot and a child.

how does this actually look like toy story

fucking video games

So does playstation finally have Toy Story graphics like it was promised for the PS2?

The mark of mastery exam isn't about being good with a keyblade, which is retarded, it's a "purity of heart" test. Which Sora failed because he succumbed for a millisecond to Xehanorts torture session. While Riku, who succumbed to the darkness of his own free will then decided it scared him too much, passed with flying colors.

They better put fuckin Ducktales in this shit

He's either the same or around the same age he was in KH2.

>2018
I don't believe it.

Toy Story doesn't even look that good, I don't understand why some people are freaking out over this.

TS1? The others, not so much. Look up high res BR screencaps of 3, the amount of detail on everything is not possible on current or even next gen consoles.

why are people so hyped about this?
its just toy story

This

KH fans are deprived little autists. You need to spend time around KH threads to see how bad it is.

>2018
Read: 2019

After witnessing Christopher Lee talk about heartless, nobodies and turning hearts to data, nothing can surprise me

all that time making this video game and it BARELY looks bettter than a ps3 game

After Sora got mindraped and nearly got his body stolen he lost all his cool powers. In KH3 he goes off to get them back and some.

Sora has lost his abilities and gained them back so many times it shouldn't be a shock he becomes OP by the end. He's like the rubber band physics in a brutally hard racing game.

I love toy story and all but I think Wall-E or Incredibles would have been a better choice.

Looks like DDD story progression philosophy, which is lame. Show up in a world and look for Org XIII, they appear at the end and say something cryptic, repeat 5-6 times until the final world where the entire plot is dumped on you at once.

I mean you can say that about anything. Its just shooting, its just a platformer, its just a sports game.

SURPRISE people like different things.

??? did we watch the same video, it looks awesome.

I love Toy Story and i think is getting out of hand.

>You need to spend time around KH threads to see how bad it is.
I only frequent the occasional thread on Sup Forums, I'm afraid to go to the general on /vg/. Discussing KH semi-deep level here is wiser than hunting for autistic RP threads mostly anywhere else.

The memes produced here are also fun.

Most worlds in Kingdom Hearts are just recycled from previous games which get tiring very quickly, so whenever something actually new shows up KH fans will inevitably shit their pants with excitement

What is getting out of hand? It's a kingdom hearts game, a series thats existed for about 15 years. Why is it a surprise that they would use Toy Story?

GET THE FUCK OUT

>and i think is getting out of hand
In what way? People have been asking for a Toy Story world in KH since forever and it finally happened, of course they are getting excited, I don't get what so bad about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PEHvEoRURA

reminder

Yeah "hurr durr shillll" aside, it looks amazing and fun to play, definitely a change of pace in gaming that is vastly needed.

toy story 4 is happening

>Toy Story world
>characters just talk about Heartless and Org XIII
It's like they don't even care about making a compelling crossover.

This looks cool as fuck. They matched the way Toy Story is directed, it's like watching the movie.

Where the fuck is Potato Head?

Most likely captured like all the other toys. Did you not hear Woody say that his friends were captured?

>This retard can't even see that Second Form
>he thinks it's totally random which finisher you get
>not the obvious "longer time spent doing combos = stronger finishers become available"
fucking kek

That's a different matter entirely, unless the game's world is somehow based around it.

Yeah this shit has me a bit worried. For a casual playthrough for enjoying the story, graphics and Disney worlds KH3 looks absolutely god tier, but if the predictions in that video are correct then critical mode and LV1 runs will probably by shit compared to KH2 since half of your arsenal will be locked away behind on lucky timing instead of resource management.

Yes, they have a small group left. But why would they leave him out? They even have the dumb aliens there.

>situation commands
>basically you just have an attack button and spells

The gameplay is so simplified from KH2.

the actor that plays potato head died a few months ago so that could be a major factor as to why he's not there
or it could just be like

>Nightmare Buzz as mini-boss
>half hp he will go spanish mode

Please

Like any of these characters will have their original actors in the English version.

Because they want to make the kidnap angle work

Riku will save Aqua and she willbe indebted to him.

>those god awful fucking graphics
>sora literally looks more like a polygon than he did in the PS2 games

How is Square Enix shitting the bed this bad? How can anyone be excited for this?

>basically you have to attack in a specific order in order to get specific situational commands
>like some sort of combo system or something

Seriously you fags are looking at this too cut and dry, like
>oh you just mash attack and you get the strongest shit
but what if Counter Shield is only accessible through blocking then executing a set number of counters

none of us know exactly how the system works yet retards jump out of the woodwork to claim they do

>basically you just have an attack button and spells
Don't every spell so far being an AoE and melee being slow as fuck compared to 2.

It's honestly probably just being played at the easiest difficulty so they can show stuff off without interruptions. KH2 is a joke outside of Critical.

Because toy story was made using 3D models.
Some of the 3D models of the other worlds look a bit janky because they're 2D designs that were never really meant to be rendered in full 3D.
That said, some of the Disney characters manage to look pretty decent in 3D, especially Mickey, Goofy n Donald.

I'm really fucking excited at how KH2-like this looks.
It's going a bit overboard with all the triangle looking moves, but it looks like it's just cutting to those for the sake of a flashy trailer.

Why can't KH fags make up their own opinions?

Anyone else think the animations look really amateurish? The game seriously needs some smears. Sora flips and spazzes around even more than before and it does not look satisfying watching him spin so fast it looks like he's teleporting around.

>It's honestly probably just being played at the easiest difficulty so they can show stuff off without interruptions.
KH2 difficulties didn't alter the AI. Data Xigbar/Larxene/Lingering Will were just as vicious on Beginner as Critical, they simply dealt shit damage.

And yet one of the most efficient way to play KH is to play simplified

If Buzz went into Spanish mode in US release of TS3, then what mode he go to in the JP release? Has anyone here seen TS3 dubbed in Japanese?

it looks like it's intentional. like the game characters are meeting non-game (woody) characters, so they videogamefied the models to look more like they're from CYBERSPACE

*Don't forget*

As long as it's better than that FFXV snorefest, I'll play it.

Mashing Attack is terribly inefficient in KH2, and even KH1.

On one hand, this looks fucking incredible and I was similing through the whole damn thing because I'm so excited that it's coming in around a year or so.
On the other,
>portraits are still 3D instead of glorious nomura headshot art

Most likely wasen't as memorable as the other characters. The aliens are much more recognisable then Mr Potato Head, Slinky, etc. Bigger quesion is why did they leave Jessy out? She was a big charcer too.

That's not what i said though.
Do you use 1000 options to fight LW or the Org members? Or do you mostly dodge and attack except for the final stretch?

Believe it or not this is actually better than the standard KH fare, at least there's an actual original plot this time. Most of the time it's just a literal rehash of the movie with Sora & co's stuff just kind of awkwardly going on in the background.

GOD THIS SERIES IS HOW OLD

LET ME DIE IN PEACE

At least they're unique

what the fuck lmao

>DOOAL WIELD

Probably because she's annoying as hell. The whole crew should have been in, though. They probably won't even talk.

>PEOPLE STILL NOT GETTING THIS DEVELOPMENT

Sora failed the test because he was not used to being tempted by Darkness. In every single game he has never been against that kind of thing until then.

Riku passed the test despite falling to darkness IN THE PAST, because he has experience with dealing with the darkness and controlling it. It has nothing to do with what he did in the past, it has everything to do with how he improved from his past self.

Sora has always been sort of the golden child, he hasn't actually lost anything significant nor has he went face to face with the actual temptation of darkness.

I'm so excited. I've wanted a Toy Story world since I was a kid.

So, does Donald and Goofy's outfits imply that they get new duds too?

I hope not, because then I'll miss Donald's zipper hat.
At least if the toy designs are any indication, it gets replaced by a nifty little boat hat.

Srsly how do they think a 3D portrait, about the same size as your on-screen character, looks good? It just looks creepy.

>Hammer
>Drill
>Woody AND Buzz
>New outfits for Goofy and Donald
>2018

Good shit. I have been quenched, going on full information blackout for a year.

>have to do specifc comnbos to get the situation command you want
>can't just choose

how is this good