youtube.com/watch?v=4rd5w3CAapE
youtube.com/watch?v=kMYCJj0El_g
youtu.be/yrPbt03-8lI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_jjUSjCqhE
youtube.com/watch?v=6QgZoMR7ofs
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ching chong

J-Joto...! Bokuno da... hai... Watashi-no... Woody, hai.

I agree

>Fu-fu-fu~.. mudada... shonen-no kusetsu! Shin-eh!

how do you "ride like the wind bullseye" in moon?

and i will go sailing no more...

>yfw weebs will unironically want the jp voices for this.

>Kimitachi... atarashi omocha desu ka?

Woody has a handsome voice

What's wrong with that?

Who is Woody and Buzz's VAs

>replacing iconic voices for "ching chong desu! ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!?!?"
>whats wrong with that

I thought he was hard to understand in English already but how fuck do you understand Donald's Japanese

What the fuck is wrong with you

>American cartoons are best dubbed in japanese
You fucking weeb

I couldnt play this game without tom hanks and tim allen voices

>"There's a heartless in my boot"

youtube.com/watch?v=4rd5w3CAapE

>Alguien envenenó el abrevadero

Having the FF/OC characters in jap dub and Disney characters in English dub is patrician tier. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

Jag har en skallerorm i stoveln

>Woody's lips synced to match japanese
It's going to be weird saying "yeah his lips don't match because we're watching the english dub"

Funny enougj, the Final Mixes are all voiced in English becausd the JP audience considers them more authentic and overall better.

>KH will never be dubbed again to anything other than english and japanese

Fuck you square enix. Less wasting money on shitty animu of FFXV and more dubbing your games, ffs.

Should I look forward to KH3? I beat the first one long time ago so I at least know the gist of a few things. I don't know how much the gameplay changed in the games afterwards. The Toy Story level looks like a ton of fun

SE modifies lipsync in their games.

SNAKU IN BOOTO

ah, nevermind

Figured it must have been something like that
Everyone else just sync's the lips to the English track and that's it

I hope there will be a chink rendition of "Short People".

No fucking way are they doing the voices for this. No. Fucking. Way.

I agree.

>You now realize a japanese dub of Toy Story has existed for decades now
>You now realize it was better than the shit we got in english for decades now

no point to play the english dub then

Post a better ED
Pro tip: You can't
youtube.com/watch?v=kMYCJj0El_g

Tom Hanks' brother, Jim Hanks voices Woody in the video games. They sound almost identical.

That must feel a little patronizing.

ANATA
WA
OMOCHADESUUUUUU

He doesn't seem to bothered by it.

youtu.be/yrPbt03-8lI

ORE WA BAZO RAITOEEYA DAYO!
INFINITO NI... AGERU

YOUA GOTTU A FRIND IN MEUU

its just like my chinese cartoons

Vær så snill.

The english dub is shit, nip dub is way better, you can really hear the emotion behind he Japanese VAs.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_jjUSjCqhE

needs dragon ball sound effects

The real mistake is playing Kingdom Hearts in the first place.

why the fuck would you want anything else? SE games are japanese and disneyshit is english, there's no reason to want to hear it in a different language.

ideally, but that would be too much effort for them to make. i'll just take japanese voices please.

What's nice now is they can re-render each scene for each language so the lips match

Potatohead won't be in KH3 because Hasbro owns the rights to the toy.

Is it possible?

you're not funny.

>not replacing the same old shitty impersonators with funny chinks
>playing this faggot game in the first place

>kh in german
Man was that good. Every disney character sounded like the movie version.

Japanese Donald: [Unintelligible]

One day, Woody got wood

english and japense dub disney .

I was thinking the same, to my non-native ears it's incomprehensible

DELET

youtube.com/watch?v=6QgZoMR7ofs
This scene was kino

>mfw sora goes into the ground when you dodge roll in the drill form

Hey so did anyone ever confirm if that was really james woods speaking japanese in the last trailer? Did he learn Japanese just because he wants to voice the character and loves him that much or did he legit know Japanese anyway?

if I've never played a kh game but wanted to get into the series, I just need 1.5 + 2.5 remix and 2.8 right? and that would cover all the side bullshit this game has gotten over the years?

what a fucking loser holy shit I wonder if he's even able to look tom in the eye at thanksgiving

Just a soundalike.

You're probably not aware, but a lot of companies do keep in mind other dubs when making their movies and games. It's common to say that english dubs suck in anime and some games, but spanish VA are amazing and so are italians and german ones.

Dubs in europe are very valued and appreciatted and usually improve the game a lot, and since local VA are only known inside the country, they aren't really expensive. But for some buttfucked reason SE almost never did dubs in any game, even for franchises like KH which sold like pancaked in Spain.

Altho they did dub KH2 and people loved it

>KH2s spanish dub
>good
¡DAME FUERZA!
¡TOMA ÉSA!
LLAVE ESPADA

People meme'd a lot about Sora being Ash Ketchum, but the voice acting sas absolutely amazing.
Now I'm replaying KH2 in 1.5+2.5 and almost everyone sounds worse in English.

>"R de recarga!"
>"¿lo captas?"
and the best one.

>"VELOZVELOZVELOZVELOZ A UN LADO"

Also what the fuck are you complaining about? that they translated Keyblade as "Llave espada"? what the fuck were you expecting?

>attack three times
>superattack avaiable
>camera cuts, time stops to show a closeup of Sora's face as he changes his keyblade
>attack three times
>superattack avaiable
>camera cuts, time stops to show a closeup of Sora charging his superattack
>release super attack
>another superattack avaiable

can't wait to ""play"" this game

inb4
>j-just don't use the ingame skills so you don't have to see the animations

>japanese
Keyblade
>english
Keyblade
>spanish
Llave Espada, Juan!

mmm

バズ、見ろ!!!外国人だ!!!

Saying keyblade in Spanish sounds awkward as fuck and there's no reason to keep it untranslated, given its meaning.
Japanese love gratuituous English. That's not the case with most languages.

The story is so fucking cringe that I am going to deliberately play the Japanese version of the game so that my girlfriend won't realize that I am a disgusting manchild that watches 2006 era emo 13 year old emo drama in his free time.

>外国人

C'mon man at least go full out racist

>ching chong, nip nog, ding dong
English pls

WAIT.

"Buzz, look! foreigners"(polite version of the word foreigner)

Japanese love english, what a surprise.
But the rest of the world doesn't. The only readon you wouldn't translate or adapt something is because theres no way to do it properly.

Why do you forget a localizer's job is to adapt the game so the original idea can be understood in a different language, NOT to just translate the game.

>keyblade sounds awkward
>Kingdom Hearts doesn't

mmm
Can't wait for Llave Espada Kye then!

One day, while andy was masturbating, woody got wood!

But they say "Kingdom Hearts" instead of "Reino de Corazones", your point?

The english dub is shit, nip dub is way better, you can really hear the emotion behind he Japanese VAs.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw

I don't remember characters saying "Kingdom Hearts" in the game. In the first game at least, the subtitles clearly said "Reino de Corazones".

Actually, they said "Reino de los corazones" in the original KH, but was changed to "kigdom hearts" in later games, including the dubbed one.

Why? Square asked for it because KH is unique and there's one. "Keyblade" is a weapon type, like a halberd or an Axe. Not translating it is stupid.

>talking about spanish dub in KH2
>brings up KH1 subs
are you mentally challenged?

>Dub and localization is the same
I dunno user, are you?

I don't know if you are talking about south american spanish or castillian spanish, but here in Spain we have a tendency of translate every single thing, and if the translation don't make sense with our lexicon, then the translators invent part of the dialog to make sense, even if it is not related at all with the original dialog.
At least this thing is dying out, years ago it was way, way worse:
Pic related it's the spanish cover of Beverly Hills Ninja. It literally says "The fighter sausage". Don't ask why, I'm still wondering what the fuck were the translators thinking when they came up with this title.

we're talking about kh2's dub you fucking inbred.
>keyblade is a weapon type
not on the first two games, there's a reason why its called THE Keyblade, and not A keyblade, but anyway, we'll never get a spanish dub ever again so go cry in a corner.

Sugita for woody

>we're talking about the spanish dub
then why are you complaining about the localization,huh?
were the voices bad? did they fuck up the pronunciation?

>keyblade isn't a weapon type in the first two games
It was, everyone had fucking one. But since Sora's kb is the important one they always talk about it lie that. Also are you really saying it would've been better to say "keyblade" in the middle of a spanish sentence?

I'd pay extra for a version where the Disney charactes speak english and the SE characters speak japanese.

You should already know how bad Spanish translations are. I mean, just look at "lobezno" or "onda vital"

There's Kingdom fucking Hearts in the middle of a spanish sentence.

Yes.

Have a (you) before shitposting starts. Let's hope this doesn't derail the thread too much.

t. latino
I have yet to see one of you explain why Lobezno and Onda vital are bad.