Arena (1994)

>Arena (1994)
>Daggerfall (1996)
>Morrowind (2002)
>Oblivion (2006)
>Skyrim (2011)
>TESVI (-)

We're on the longest break between Elder Scrolls games ever. When's the next one coming?

TES Online is not a real game

The next Elder Scolls game will be a Team Fortress 2 DLC

It's coming when it's coming.
Honestly, i feel like it can wait if that means a better game in terms of RPG mechanics, interesting setting and characters and actual fucking quests.

But i think it'll release 2020

they have not even started development yet according to Pete Hines

I hope they overhaul the combat system.
Maybe make melee combat third person only so it doesn't fucking suck.

TESO is the best Elder Scrolls game since Morrowind.

A point well made but youd be silly to think that would break fuckin Elder Scrolls

It doesn't make any sense to develop an Elder Scrolls Game when TESO is still running.

Pete is a worthless sack of shit

A new single player Elder Scrolls would easily sell 10 million +. It'd do heaps better than the MMO.

>we're on the longest break between elder scrolls games ever

That's weird to hear, it feels like Skyrim still isn't that old and I remember the break between Oblivion and Skyrim feeling like it took forever.

Does Bethesda make money off of ESO?

Thats the problem. The MMO will lose all the customers.

The older you get the faster time goes by.

I guess its because there have been more RPGs that while not completely, partly fills the Open World RPG niche that Bethesda games usually have had monopoly on.

>when is coming another Tod's Rpg, where all the mechanics suck, enemies are just glorified health pools and infinite fetch quests are a feature?
Only good thing about Fallout 4 and Skyrim are mods and they are showing even more how incompetent bethesda is. I do not need another Skyrim, Skyrim sold well, if they make another game, it will be just Skyrim all over again.

>not even in development yet
>just going to be Skyrim 2 anyway

Elder Scrolls in dead

Imho its more like school days just take forever.
While work days at least go by and you have freedom to move around and do shit at least and miss multiple minutes to an hour.

I hope that isn't true. Because if it is, you just know it's gonna end up being a rushed pile of shit.

retard

>Honestly, i feel like it can wait if that means a better game in terms of RPG mechanics, interesting setting and characters and actual fucking quests.

i think you forgot we're talking about bethesda

They're made by different studios.