Got any more webms?

I guess

every time

How do you get this interface?

I believe its from pre-release version

I had the urge to play through this again recently

Go for it

God damn right.

Imagine an interceptor armed with two (2) of those rapecannon turrets. Yes, that can and will happen on Mars and it's every bit as amazingly insufferable as it sounds.

Katana+gun is the patrician taste.

You can change the GUI in the settings.

What's with the Akira's aura thing and Japanese cat statue though

You can get kinda similiar HUD if you go to options and turn interface to "full"
like said

Game doesnt save for me
I reached skelton king on desert and he told me to kill some dudes, but I had to go. Latee when I loaded I had to protect Dutch on previous mission.
What do?
Story doesnt get saved but my researches are further then they were so I guess character does save

>Walking in excruciatingly slow speed - the game

No thanks

Similar issue, my game bugged out when you had to hack one of the bunker's open. Option wouldn't come up.

The saving is sometimes really wonky, try using the Restart Chapter option in the character menu if you get stuck. That usually fixes things.

So I've been wondering for a while, what does Bullshit! Ultra-failed Attack mean exactly? People seem to explode just as good as regular attacks
>He didn't Cyberlegs

It sometimes happens if you dont finish the mission. Unfortunately it's EYE and its a miracle that half of this shit even works most of the time.

wasn't EYE 2 confirmed or something, I really want it

On some french forums devs apparently said they wanted to go back to EYE after releasing Deathwing

>oh shit

What are some good things to level? Is dumping points into hacking worth it?

Agility and endurance, hacking is not that important, you can do well without dumping points into that.
Also, accuracy for more weapon dmg

But for real, any build can do psi/agi is probably one of the most fun tho

I've had this game in my library for a long time and I'm still not sure what exactly it is

Neither are we.

a game about breaking legs and gaining brouzouf

I-Is it fun for a single player at least? I'm not even sure what kind of game it is beyond FPS.

Yes, it is fun, even on SP

About time we had one of these threads

Very much so.

Yep
Just start it up and follow the triangles until you reach the ending
To make a character that doesn't suck set the gene things to Metastreum then reroll until you get good stats, then save up for the Bear Killer and Cyberlegs

Leg machine broke

>Sticking to two stats
You can max everything if you're smart.

Isnt that kinda time consuming without lag glitching or abusing the fatal wounds?

>or abusing the fatal wounds?
That's the only way to do it as far as I know, since there's a level cap.

you don't have to understand, just follow orders

A quote that will never be topped

does anyone else use a turret, and hold onto it like an automatic shooting shield while the recoil bounces your screen?

Fatal wound abuse? Can someone explain this?

Basically, get shitload of fatal wounds while still adding to the stats so they cost you 1 point forever and when you're done do all research to fix fatal wounds and BAM! everything on 120

it makes waves and make you slow
double jian

Can someone explain why demons are in this game? Are they from hell or are they aliens or some shit?

Does anyone play this game anymore?
Bought it during the summer sale but i only saw 2 people online
I was expecting 40 player co-op servers everywhere

They're actual demons from "Hell". The game was inspired by Warhammer 40k, so it's probably somewhat like The Warp/Chaos.

both
There are people occasionally, like 1 or 2 servers with 6-7 people. You just gotta play on the right time and right day So you can technically say that this game is dead

they are formed by negative emotions
bad karma in a physical form and out to rape you

somewhat old game and relatively unknown
not many is willing to host a server for it

This game is dead, but I am not its murderer.

Alright, whats the story with this game anyways.

Quoted from a YouTube review of the game

>I think the devs had a vet substance fueled night of playing Warhammer 40K and then had some kind of spiritual experience that inspired them to make this game

Is he right?

maybe

Yes.

>fire mode
>fast
>VERY fast

hheheheheheheh

You have killed your mentor
And yet, you are not his murderer

The main characters are you I suppose, you're dead maybe, you killed your wife apparently, you live the same thing over and over again possible, your legs are ok

server where?

>think snipers are lame
>finally grab a rifle
>mfw sniping guys a mile away into a fine red mist

Apparently that 40k game they worked on is pretty garbage

rip heavily intoxicated french art student studio

They are patching it, but I don't think it got much better, not sure how are they planning to do I got the deepest regret buying Deathwing.

deathwing?

It was ok and they patched out all the crashes
The only thing left for them to do is add the 5th playable co-op spot that was promised from the trailers and lore

If you have some friends i would recommend playing it with them

>Apparently that 40k game they worked on is pretty garbage
To be completely honest, so was E.Y.E. on release. And just like with E.Y.E. they are working to completely overhaul it into something playable. Though I do think the issues with Deathwing did run a bit deeper than the issues with E.Y.E.: the former was a mess of disfunctional piled up mechanics, while Space Hulk is mostly just really, REALLY boring and shallow.
It's a shame because it's not like Deathwing does not have amazingly appealing core premise.

Is this like a cyberpunk ninja tomb raiding game or something?

>he doesn't main the Sniper Master Race in FPSs

You have a hub where you buy guns, you talk to npcs and teleported to your mission, you do the mission and gain brozouf

I've been looking forward to an E.Y.E thread.

The thing I'll never understand in WH40K is why don't the human build a bubble city protected with a shield in the safety of the warp to evade the tyrabids who can't come in?
Also if I wan't it, should I be able to summon a Monica Belluchi or two in the warp?

>id kill myself if I were you

This game is perfection

>in the safety of the warp
Nigga what

Okay, the fuck does Digimortal Biomechanimonculi mean?

>transparent webm
holy shit what wizardry is this?

Server?
nothing

>full auto
>fuller auto
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT

The dialogue options are indeed very effective for telling people to take a hike.