Good games for when you're feeling lonely and depressed

what are your suggestions v ?

Heroes 3

man those 4 clicks to form that must have taken a lot of effort

This is in Kaiserreich......and it was before DoD

man it must have been hard drawing those arrows all by yourself

I'm not saying it was, nigger, now either post something relevant to the thread or go fuck yourself.

o-ok...

installing pic related

Zero Hour is pretty comfy, and on the side hilarious with the cheesy and ham filled lines.

anything nintendo 2bh.

>Tfw don't own any Nintendo console
Highest I could emulate is n64 too. FML.

Stalker
E. Y. E
POSTAL 2

NWN. I like playing in a PW called EFU. Don't listen to some losers running around and posting meme pictures and shit. The community's great, and you won't find better RP anywhere else.

Anything that has a really engaging story and characters helps when i'm depressed. I'm pretty sure I played all of Ghost Trick in one day because I didn't want to exit and face the real world

What you need is a punch in the face. Like a really good one that knocks you to the ground.

You just need a really good beating. One that makes you think "Holy shit, I got ROYALLY. FUCKED. UP."

That's what you need, OP. And every other coward piece of shit ITT.

ff14 helps me forget

Really tough behind that keyboard, neckbeard.

It's an imageboard. Do you realize it's impossible to make physical contact over the internet?

You talking the early Neverwinter Nights or that MMO they made that nobody gives a shit about?

something with multiplayer, so you realize that you're not compatible with other people and enjoy your solitude because you're probably some sort of faggot with social anxiety.

Make a cute cat girl in FFXIV and suck some dick

You'll feel better after making all the horny boys happy

UnReal World.
If you're not a casual shitter.