Is this BOTW/HM hybrid going to be awesome or will it flop?

Is this BOTW/HM hybrid going to be awesome or will it flop?

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YS8ZP8ew_8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never heard of it so if I had to guess between the two I'd say flop

You're the developer, so you tell me.

Yeah I certainly am. BUY MY GAME HURDUR

>when no one cares about your botw rip off so you shill on Sup Forums

I'll be ignoring your game

Nintenbros mad.

Never heard about it until I saw Aavak play some of it on Youtube. Got me curious.

Lol enjoy your failure of a launch, hope you sunk a buncha money in it so it stings all the more.
I'll be leaving shitty reviews day one. ;^)

lol Sup Forumsirgin so deluded into thinking every thread about a new game is a shill thread

No one cares about your shitty botw clone

go back to Sup Forums trumptard

The hell is HM

>dev
>shill
>HURDUR
Have your bump and just go away already

harvest moon

game has farming and shit

>Clearly a BOTW clone
>Main character walks like he shit himself
>No multiplayer in 2017
>No monsters
>NO combat at all

Ehhhh, it's another crafting open world survival game, can build your own house and shit, nothing special, 20 bucks isn't a bad price for it, but with no combat and no online multiplayer, it'll get boring faaaast.

>Giant open world
>No combat whatsoever

Boooooring.

Does it really have no combat whatsoever? I've only seen the little youtube videos from those who got early access to it but i was hoping later areas would have it...

No combat at all, not even in the slightest, no hostile mobs either, devs call it a "peaceful experience"

They also talked about how having combat/violence would raise the ESRB rating and they don't want that

Man, if only there were an "E" game that had cartoony graphics AND combat!

Lol that's a bit disheartening. seems like they should have added SOME form of combat. Even if its shallow as fuck like Stardew Valley's or something.

Sucks to have a huge world with zero combat to keep it dangerous and interesting.

Someone got their hands on an early release a few days ago, posted a fuck ton of gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=-YS8ZP8ew_8&feature=youtu.be

Yes, there is NO combat or hostile creatures anywhere in the open world

In fact I don't even think there's a way to die.

It looks beautiful, I love the art style, but the fact that there's nothing to do besides farming and chopping trees...pass

Hope the devs wise up and add some adventure elements in patches.

Originally when i saw it I assumed the entire world would be tillable/farmable if desired. That might have reduced the necessity for combat elements but purely peaceful is comfy at first but dulls quickly.

>Yes, there is NO combat or hostile creatures anywhere in the open world
>In fact I don't even think there's a way to die.
Is it even a game

It's pretty much MInecraft in peaceful mode without having the option to turn it off, can't die, no monsters, no weapons, just building and farming

I guess it's fun if you're into that sort of thing, or 5 years old.