Previous thread:

Previous thread:
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart2.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart.booru.org/ (pending repair)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Meia
imgur.com/a/z6yw5
youtube.com/watch?v=P1IdOqYojxc
artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_Guts
artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_(Ar_tonelico:_Melody_of_Elemia)
imgur.com/a/2WzWj
i.imgur.com/kbZ5h4K.png
i.imgur.com/reO37kD.png
vocaroo.com/i/s1BGgm0rCwkV
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/073/922/11c.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Shade and Sonya sharing beauty tips with each other.

Requesting battle damaged Lilina being collared and treated like a sex slave.

Requesting a series of mass produced evil Patricia Wagons.

Requesting anything of Meia from Mobius.
Examples are moogle pajamas, naked and covered by crystal hards/bikini of crystal shards, wearing some sexy catgirl outfit, or dressed as a stereotypical witch.
You can also find more picture of her here

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Meia

ANCHOR POST

When you Self-Destruct in Nier Automata, 2B loses her skirt. I'd like a drawing of 2B either having her clothing completely blown off (an edit of little Emil heads over her NSFW bits is a funny idea) or drawn in Yaegashi Nan's artstyle. Yeah like imgur.com/a/z6yw5

Requesting Ike vs Golden Sun Dark Dawn Issac.

Requesting Urien drinking bleach.

So since Umihara is for some reason in a fighting game, I want to request something fighting game-esque with her. From wearing a white gi to wearing Makoto Nanaya's outfit to torn-up clothing, I'd appreciate anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1IdOqYojxc

Requesting Veran and Cia raping Link. Have Veran sit on Link's face while Cia gives Link's dick a buttjob as he fruitless tries to resist.

Posting anchor for this beautiful user.

stop

I hope he doesn't finish.

Requesting Yukiko dressed as Alex (Strange Journey Redux/Deep Strange Journey) sitting on the Atlus casting couch

Your waifu loves you! She'll be holding you tight!

Requesting Dante from DMC, Ocelot from MGS and Red Harlow from RDR spinning their guns, but standing in front of each other and posing kinda like in my poorly made ref.

Misha eating Nyo? Guts artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_Guts from a dead Nyo? artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_(Ar_tonelico:_Melody_of_Elemia) or the normal cooked item

this is catered to me

Requesting the Bounty Hunter from Darkest Dungeon using his marking in everyday modern situations. Addtionally, him wearing 2010's clothes, but keeping his helmet.

Requesting the rad idol from im@s Cinderella Girls, Ibuki Komatsu, posing with her skate like she was playing a guitar.

Honoka wearing her DLC swimsuit eating the junk food from DoA Xtreme 3 and then sitting in the toilet like in the reference.

Requesting Bayonetta teasing Cloud

Requesting this popular Transformers scene with battle-damaged 2B (role as Optimus Prime) and battle-damaged A2 (role as Megatron). A2 holding of course her sword weapon and not this laser gun.

"IT'S OVER, 2B!"

Requesting Tracer or Sergeant Cortez from Timesplitters or any time travelling character of your choice activating Bites the Dust

What do you like about this character?

>That shitty 90s hair that has no volume to it
>That ugly smushed face that makes her look like a nine-year-old
>Poorly-drawn cowtits on the frame of a child
>what kind of fabric behaves like that
>The ugly coloring style

There is so much wrong with this design that you have to be brain damaged to actually like it.

I want my waifu to break me in half.

Alternatively them as the laughing girls

Any ass requests?

give me video game items/spells to turn into waifus or husbandos your choice

Annalise

Got an art sample?

Really, at the same time.

Skyla spreading her buttcheecks while clothed.

>imgur.com/a/2WzWj

Cordelia meme really is the gift that keeps on giving

Requesting Tarma and Marco from Metal Slug in Lupin the Third style driving the Fiat 500 with machine guns. You can add the rest of the cast if you want.

Tome of Power waifu.

Make Valimar a cute waifu.

Gutsman

Aqua on her hands and knees with her pants halfway pulled down and ass showing, arms handcuffed behind her back if you're okay with that. Maybe someone squeezing her ass or spreading it if you'll draw multiple people.

Requesting Fox McCloud as Brett.

Cordelia bending over and showing her fat ass.

requesting the zelda you want wearing those sexy heels

i second this.

Mash.

The games are fun.

Double Clawshot into a cute ARMS styled character.

Requesting Kizuna AI-senpai dressed as your favorite vidya character.

You got this.

>ass requests
Most of the ones drawn and are linked are pretty ass.

Nero sitting her fat ass on a glass table.

Requesting my MMO character on her Eye Strap Outfit doing stuff related to magic, brewing something on a cauldron, casting some curse or spell, sitting on a circle with runes and symbols while looking at the viewer, reading an ancient book, hiding in the shadows of an alley at night while doing an evil smile (covered in blood optional), picking some mushrooms or eerie ingredients for potions, holding a crystal ball, riding her magic broom under then moonlight, or anything else you want that could fit that magical looking outfit.

Character, broom and outfit detailed reference: i.imgur.com/kbZ5h4K.png

Cool, cute and/or grim versions are welcome.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

Zelda 2koma guy, don't worry about doing the text, I'll do it.

Requesting Akuma and Geese Howard being very confused at seeing each other in Tekken.

Alternately, them greeting each other like longtime buddies, seeing as how the last time they saw each other was in Capcom vs SNK 2.

When did all those deliveries happen? I don't remember ever seeing this get a delivery.

Draw her spats-clad ass, for example while doing some stretches or workouts like squats, or sweaty post-workout if you'd rather do that.

Requesting Cordelia, bending over and showing her ass since she doesn't have tits to show off.

You got this

Which game?

Posting anchor

Other boards probably

The sad thing is that I would've been willing to draw him a good one if it weren't for his ungratefulness

Requesting this with Rainbow Mika and Nadeshiko, the male can be anyone or just a regular ?-faced user.

i.imgur.com/reO37kD.png
Requesting a picture of Aigis being infected with B-MB0 parasite and mutating similarly to Samus or just turned into a hyper Bimbo here

Its looking really nice bro. Hope you get your finished delivery.

4 deliveries and counting

Like Sabrina and Azurafag he's gonna win so not like it matters

fuck dude best thing ive seen all day, bless you my man

sounds fun, ill give it a go

OR here again, thanks a ton for this!

>Youtuber
or

Requesting Reaper from Overwatch and Jasmine from Dragon Nest clashing weapons, both of them shouting "Die die die!"

If it is not obvious, Jasmine's go-to weapon is swinging around a giant wrench.

Sample of Jasmine's voice: vocaroo.com/i/s1BGgm0rCwkV

I would be grateful if someone actually tired.

Fug off

You're probably those people too, lol

Four people did and you shit on all of them

The power of Nintendo allows you to always win

No they didn't and I haven't said a word about the last two. I only asked if the second guy was serious and he never answered. Looking at work from the first guy, I can tell he didn't try at all.

Did Sabrinafag actually win?

>waaaaaaaa Nintendo wayforward capcom always get their way but not my shitty jrpgs

We get it.

ebin

Yuuyaki with a pool noodle in a white-black bikini of any pattern or type.

Rex fucking Homura/Pyra, Xenoblade 2, from behind with her supporting herself on that tree.

I don't even request that brand of no name degeneracy because of the autistic screeching it causes + and I agree no name games are garbage.

I just know who wins.

Requesting Tethu from Ever Oasis replicating this scene from Full Metal Alchemist, but with it actually raining. If a girl is needed for the second character, use Miura or another seedling of your choice

From super mario RPG

Requesting her wearing a proper Hun war outfit.

Bumping

Requesting Shulk with glasses, pushing them up like number 1 or number 4 in this ref that I found!

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/073/922/11c.png

Fetish request: Shulk finally noticing that he's getting a slight muffin-top and questioning how did this happen..

Thank you regardless, I hope you all have a great month!

Requesting a Kingdom Heart character hugging/holding the massive tail of the Werewolf Heartless because it's so massive and fluffy soft

I get it, but when you try to impersonate the drawfag I kind of lose sympathy

Requesting Guan Yu, reimagined as a protoss warrior. Complete with a glowing psionic version of blue dragon crescent blade.

Requesting Sticks wearing a Japanese gym outfit

Half the time, I am just sitting here watching you guys argue. It just isn't worth commenting anymore.