>>384196665

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljiWOrULppk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WELL, I never!

>played this game when I was 12
>didn't listen

Your despair must become far greater than this.

>no remaster

Will probably get one if Last Recode sells well.

It's really not that hard not to get fat, it's just counting calories. I even drink some soda most days, just put it towards your calorie intake.

Some sort of exercise is necessary though, even though I only have a couple of >25kg dumbbells and do some squats and other exercises every couple days.

Who is that delicious brownie?

>binge on 6-8k+ calories one day
>fast for 3-4 days
I do this once a week because I absolutely love binge eating. I'm 183cm/6'0" 170lbs.

Your diet is what makes you fat, physical activity or not.

wrong

It's too bad you can't read.

BlackRose

I'm right, Trump.

My wife

WOAH AN ENTIRE BAR YOU DON'T SAY
I just ate three
fucking fatty

Fucking Japs and their third world rations, does a single Hershey bar count towards a weeks worth of desert?

>tfw can see myself getting fatter everyday
T-time to go use that free trial they're offering at the local gym I guess.
What's a good beginner workout for a weakling? How do I tell when I'm using too heavy weights and when to progress? Look to strengthen muscle endurance or simply the ability to lift the largest weight I can?

Was she pregnant during the events of these games or did the pregnancy come later on?

do a pushup

if you can't even do a pushup kill yourself

Yeah, she was pregnant. After she finds out what's really going on with the game, she stops playing for a while out of concern for the safety of her unborn child.

>female Haseo

You can't outlift your fork
Control your caloric intake before trying to work off your weight

Nope, just a new outfit/form.
youtube.com/watch?v=ljiWOrULppk

Couldn't really see it but it looks like a trenchcoat. Honestly I would've preferred just a recolored Kite outfit.