34.7GB update

>34.7GB update
What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/379720/discussions/0/2132869574254952895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They decided to gave away all the DLC for free.

which most people don't even want for free

when the update is done OP the install should be about 66GB in total so it hasn't actually grown much.

Never ever, Nintendorks :)

>tfw this fucking game takes up over 1/4 of my PS4's hard drive space
Why was it acceptable to ship PS4s with 500 GB hard drives while forcing people to install every fucking game on disc?

>PS4

I wonder if any of the cracks currently available work with the "complete" version of Doom 2016 we're receiving.
If that's the case I should zip the Steam folder, add the crack and upload a torrent.

>no Bloodborne

Might uninstall now. I can't handle a 100 gb game

>Wanted to finish up the campaign before I went to bed
>"Please Play Our Multiplayer" Update out of nowhere

Thanks, Satan.

>Own a gaming a gaming PC and a PS4
>Right now I'm playing Nioh, posting on Sup Forums and waiting for Doom to update on Steam

Feels good knowing I'm not missing any game worth playing in the foreseeable future.

My game was still 80 gb after the update, I guess it overwrote a lot.

>wanting to actually play dark soles
yeah thanks but i actually like playing games not >muh roll and dodge mechanics and super grimdark lovecraft design and also muh estus / undead / pickle pee / firebranded bullshit demonsouls fuckface.

seriously, does the developer even give a shit about the customer?

That's can't be right. Don't they know that people have data caps? They can't be this-

...shit

Literally this tbqhf

So this is what this shit is all about.. jesus christ i dont want this, i wouldn't want this even if they were the ones paying me

singleplayer only version when? fucking thing is almost 100 gigs now

I uninstalled it today, I can't use this damn computer to shitpost if I have to download this much crap for a game I've only just started playing

I paid for every single DLC, and now everyone gets it free? Where's my fucking refund?

Wait so is it a patch that's 35 GB, or does it add 35 GB to the total size?

>data caps

What kind of 3rd world countries allow this?

tfw too poor to afford a good rig

>he actually paid for multiplayer dlc for this game

>people complaining about getting free shit
wew

Yes, and? Wouldn't buy it even if it were on PC

Then turn off auto updates you troglodyte. What are you Kurt Eichenwald?

poor third worlders

I live in a literal third world country.
We don't have data caps.

USA

>66gb

don't have it installed anymore but I swear the game was around 50GB at launch, did they compress anything?

thank fuck wolf new collosus is using id tech 6, the performance for DOOM 4 at launch was insane and it only got better over time

Its a literally a 34gb patch too add something that no one even wanted for free

>singleplayer only version when?

Pirates win again, SP only is like 30 GB

Trinidadfag here. Feels good.

Good ol' USA

I like to keep all of my games up to date but this is just ridiculous

>patch 6.66
>game now takes up 66GB
wew

> Devs make all the DLC free
> MOTHER FUCKERS HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME FREE SHIT

>"hey user let me shove this shit inside you mouth"
>but..
>"oh dont worry, YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, ITS FREE!!"

Why won't they just make the multiplayer a separate exe already?

Or, god forbid, make some single player DLC.

This is the worst post I've seen today
You couldn't have fit more buzzwords into this post if you tried you vacuous moron.
Away, away.

Colombian here.
Indeed. I'll rather have slow downloads over fucking data caps. What's the point of fast speed if you can't take advantage of it?

>Why aren't you grateful that the devs are clogging your hard drive with shit you'll never touch
Doom 4 MP is especially rendered moot with Quake Champions around the corner.

Why the fuck would you still be playing D44M MP when Quake Champions exists?

>1 hour to dl 4 gigs
ay dios mio

>Own a gaming PC, Wii U, and a PS4
>Wii U still gets the most hours of playtime out of all the platforms
I have no clue what bizzaro universe we ended up in
but i love it

memegatextures

I would have gay cummies with everone in this thread

Yes even you reading this post

It's shitty multiplayer DLC, i bet tons of people are gonna download it thinking it's free single player DLC

Fuck off ID

I finally uninstalled the game today. I only kept it around in case I felt like playing single player some time.

Canada

Es preferible a no poder descargar esas cuatro gigas porque se te acabó la bolsa.

t. first problem

"First world country" my ass

canada?

>Colombian here.
Are you a tranny? Seems like all of them are from Colombia.

Worse, Australia.

I don't wanna waste this much space on my computer for content I'll never use. Until they separate the single player from the multiplayer and have them as separate downloads, the game will remain uninstalled. It sucks, because I really enjoyed the campaign.

Optional Alex Jones character dialog

Dude same my wiiu got so many hours during 2014/15 and still gets a ton of local multiplayer and botw hours now.

Seriously. I said this in the other thread. We basically got a GOTY Edition, that's usually a new separate purchase, for free.

>That CA

>bargain bin Overwatch: Hot Topic Edition

no thanks

Most people who played it enjoyed the campaign immensely. I can't believe how much faith Bethesda/id put into the multiplayer.

thanks

Lmao what kind of shit internet provider has a data cap?

>Have Doom on PS4
>After installing game and updates, game is 75GB
>MFW

Fucking devs, learn to compress.

Yup. I would gladly buy single player DLC expansions, not this multiplayer no one likes.

Mine's even worse than yours. Australia isn't a first world country. Better yet, they have the NBN bullshit literally two streets up from me, but we won't be getting it until at least 2020, if I'm even alive by then.

Comcast

Is this why I can't find the DLC on the PSN Store? So just update the game and the DLC will all be there? Yes I have the game on PS4.

>Titanfall 2 devs give an entirely new mode
>Doom devs give DUDE EXISTING DLC LMAO

Really makes you think

Suddenlink

Armstrong

At least you can hook up an external HDD to PS4 up to 8TB for now.

>DOOM
>Next update is 666GB

>Yes I have the game on PS4
What the fuck user

>game on PS4

>Shit talking someone that has the game on PS4 who isn't much into PC gaming
>Not to mention PC games has higher tendencies to crash

user, it's Doom. You don't play Doom with a controller.

>PC games has higher tendencies to crash

Besides the steam controller desu

holy shit are you retarded?

>user, it's Doom. You don't play Doom with a controller.
you play this one with a controller

Australia.

user. It's Doom. You don't play Doom with a controller.

>updates that make the game ridiculously large or make already ridiculously large games larger
Yeah fuck that. Smash 4 got so big that I had to move all my data for other games onto a thumbdrive (which I lost).

I own Darksouls 1 and 2 on steam and I've played about 10 minutes.
Boring.

I have a data cap in Australia but my connection is so slow I literally couldn't reach it even if I were downloading 24/7

Theres a good amount of PC versions of the same game that crashes while console versions of the same exact game never crashes.

Can be lazy porting/optimization or other shit.

You don't play Doom with a controller.
This game is played with a controller.
Therefore, this game... you get where I'm going with this or do I need to explain it further?

steamcommunity.com/app/379720/discussions/0/2132869574254952895

So far 8 pages of rumproastedness. Enjoy

All the DLC was given for free with the multiplayer revamp and they seemed to have shrunk the games file size by about 12GB.

Not him but no I don't get it.

You don't play Doom with a controller, same as you don't put ketchup on steak or putting sugar in your coffee.

Like, you don't you simply don't.

>tfw internet companies in the U.S. are trying to petition to charge people extra just to keep their current speed, and if they don't pay their connection gets throttled
>meanwhile other countries are introducing nationwide gigabit internet for literal pocket change

>tfw I used to live in an area where NBN was not available, but was one suburb over
>NBN just qualifies as average anyway

Holy shit you're dense.

>game actually takes up less space after the update than before
I'm okay with this. It's a shame the multiplayer stopped being fun after they nerfed the chaingun, though.

>implications

NBN is available two streets away from me. Maybe one kilometre total distance. We're not getting it until 2020 at minimum.