What video games did you play today?

What video games did you play today?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BKd6cWMb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poker Ladies.

It was not as good of a fap as I remember.

i played overwatch and dropped down to 2200. How do I get out of this shithole Sup Forums

None actually

kek, this is my favorite barneyfag bait image

I'm just started Red Dead Redemption. It is fun but some of the horse related stuff I really don't like. Like herding cows and lassoing wild horses sucks.

Fuck off.

you stop playing overwatch

>supporting this shit
You're just as bad. Kill yourself.

Nothing but Overwatch. I need help.

FFXII Zodiac Age, just sussing out who should be what over stats, decided on:
Vaan monk/machinist
Penelo white mage/time mage
Balthier foebreaker/shikari
Fran uhlan/archer
Basch knight/bushi
Ashe black mage/red mage

WoW

I wanted to do shit, but none of my guild mates were online

and queueing with randoms has unpredictable results

>Ultima 5
>MGS 2
>WoW private server

You are not barneyfag.

Not a whole lot, tried to get into secret of Mana but the combat isnt fun and it makes me mad. Trying to play some translated Jap NES rpg that I don't remember the name of and started playing Mega Man 1 for the first time. It was an alright day I guess.

One-trick your way out. I did it with Lucio solo queueing no voice chat, I'm sure you can do it too.

like just no

why would you impersonate barneyfag?

BDO.lots of fun

false prophet get out

Dark Souls 3. Lord of Cinder made me throw my controller like a pathetic manchild. Got him down to a sliver of health in phase 2, panicked, got greedy, and fucked up.

It's really me, I swear!

Hit lvl 30 on elysium wow and Im starting to get sick of it
Kind of getting sick of online games in general
Sick of shitty people online
Might go back to my ps3 or something

Just some Guilty Gear after not playing for a month. Lost 10 times in a row to a Jam but won the final match. Felt good.

You need to take a second and think about what you're doing before you post again.

Still not as hard as Fume Knight, though.

Why are you getting sick on online games?

Most of the people I've talked to on Elysium has been pretty chill

But I'm here.

ok then

Pics with time stamp then

what is your major then

I'll just give you my RSS feed that I've shown before in some other threads

So what did you play today Lee?

CS:GO, Heroes of the Storm, and some Breath of the Wild

Vampire the bloodline masquerade
At this point I'm just trying to force myself to finish it.
The combat scenarios are usually terrible, there aren't enough quests from the waifu's and I stopped feeling engaged with the story after getting to chinatown.

That's not important right now. I'm not pursuing it anyway.

People on Elysium are great
When I come from work, after a long day, looking forward to playing a game
Finally sit down and start playing and you run across some high level allies that kill you and camp your body
Kind of kills all the vibes
I'm only 25 years, but I feel like I'm at the point where I just want to relax with a game and be stress free
And that usually doesn't happen with online game, weather you die to some bullshit in PoE, or you decide to play some CSGO and realize that game is infested with fucking children now days who wont stfu on the mic
And for some reason, even though I don't play ranked in Rocket League, but just standard matches, I lose about 90% of them
So that's why I might just go back to playing single player games
Don't have any next gen consoles, but do have a ps3 though

ff15

I understand your plight

I'm about your age and it's pretty hard to commit several hours to a dungeon or a level in WoW.

Usually I'll just have a nice drink and grind out a quest or two or just farm mobs while listening to music if I don't have too much time.

I played Pokemon Stadium. I really fucking hated it and I had an awful time, but I at least tried it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

yeah okay "Lee"

I strongly suggest never playing the competitive ranked mode in any game. I have yet to see a single case where it wasn't the absolute worst, most infuriating mode in a game.

I played AQ3D since I only have my phone, and I was pleasantly surprised. 7/10, the only good MMO I've found on a phone, and one of the few good games period.
I barely remember the original flash game, it was just something I played in-between RuneScape.

>play ranked mode in OW
>tryhards
>play casual mode in OW
>teams are a complete joke and nobody cares and everyone will throw on a whim

I'll pick ranked every time because at least it weeds out baddies to some degree

>supporting this shit
You're just as bad. Kill yourself.

Elite:Dangerous.
Definitely I'm very new to the game and can't hold my own in a fight, they are always on my tail, gotta git gud.
I feel this game is very good if you have a huge boner for space but not so if you want deep quests and so on.

like just don't

I mean if you've tried both and honestly think the ranked mode is the lesser evil, then that's fine. You know what you want, and there's nothing wrong with that. But I've seen people who think they have to play the ranked mode just because it exists and they're absolutely miserable because they don't actually enjoy it. It's not a healthy mentality to have.

Zero no Kiseki in Japanese. It's going pretty slowly since there's a lot of vocab I don't know, but I'm enjoying it.

stay out of the wombo combo, punish lightning

I mean it

I mean it, fucking don't

>fapping to arcade games
play ace of spades (1996)

DO NOT

whats with all the retarded barney replies?

>Being this new.

A little SFV this morning, then some Crash Bandicoot in the afternoon.

None, worked all day and now trying to get back into being a drawfag when I have free time. Watched a partial LP of Spooky's House of Jumpscares though.

somehow i knew this was gonna happen

am i a newfag for not liking britanny too? you "oldfags" from pol like that slut, right?

this indy horror game called bendy and the ink machine

Don't reply to autism user

obligatory
pastebin.com/BKd6cWMb

I beat FFXII Zodiac Age so I can properly build my party in Strong Mode.

Streets of rouge and rising storm 2 vietnam, good shit.

Also bought elder scrolls online last night and let the computer download through the night, looking forward to play it when I get home.

HEALP

Who's side are you even on?

fucking do not

>playing games

I went to work today pal.

please do fucking not

I played SWGEmu.

I'm working on becoming a Novice Rifleman and Novice Creature Handler.

Destiny 2 beta
Hollow Knight
Diablo 3
Dead Ahead Warfare

just fucking don't

Secret World Legends, unlocked Chaos Focus since I thought it was a shield. It wasn't.
It's available in mobile? Holy shit, I gotta have it

Really, don't

really, don't. I mean it.

There wasn't much to do though, I wish there was at least some skill progression. Spamming the same 3 skills got old fast.
Were there any notable updates since last halloween?

Just fuck off

just do not

like no

really don't

Really, fucking don't

just do not. I mean it.

do fucking not

nothing yet, I'm looking for something with a decent pet or summoner class

NO.

I finally beat persona 5 after slogging thru the last 50 hours. Not worth my time

Something for a specific class I think
I think it was wands, and something else

Oh and I got ending A for Nier Automata. Started NG+

Fucking no.

No. Fucking no.

Really do fucking not

A lot of hearthstone and a lot more SWAT 4

I haven't played anything since the weekend, I feel to tired and depressed from my shitty job, I love video games but I'm slowly dying inside.

Resident evil 6 and some psp emulation :/

Played FF 8 and then Lords of the Fallen. Man they weren't kidding when they said it was a Souls knock off

do it llol

>last stitch goodnight
pretty shitty

Witcher 3, War thunder and Saints row 2.
I'm considering booting up Xcom The bureau, Sniper elite 3 and if I can ever get my computer fixed, emulating KH BBS.

Really don't

just fucking don't