Nostalgia Thread

Post the comfy games from an era in which you weren't hairy and alcoholic

You could build custom maps here

PSX game cd's were black. Unless you had the chip thing which allowed for pirated games

>KILL FRENZY

Hi fives to you

Played this so fucking much

Along with Vigilante 8 and Twisted Metal 2. Good times were had.

Simcity Age of Empires and the Tycoon games was the main reason I wanted a PC as a kid

This game was so good.

mandatory

HEY

I still prefer Oddysee to Exodus, despite the major updates in the latter. Much more tight and focused experience, imho.

This guy gets it

What

patrician.

I rented the fuck out of Saturday Night Slam Masters.

Reminds me of a bar my pops would take me to. They had Jet Moto and Toobin'.
Good times

I first thought when you shot someone in the stomach/groin area, their dick flopped out.

Jet Moto was one of the first games I actively played. My dads friend was a flight attendant and he flew to Hong Kong frequently and brought back PSX's and pirated games. I bought one when I was like 7 or something for 550 Gulden (old Dutch currency) but it was PAL instead of NTSC I needed an adapter otherwise is was in black and white, so for months I had to play all these games in black and white before I got the damn thing but afterwards I started to rent out my PSX and made a lot of cash hehe.

I was the first, and for years the only with a console like this. I was da fucking man nigger. Little blonde Dutch child, king of the neighbourhood.

Oh oh oh I was also the first with the DUAL SHOCK (member that) controller

that feeling when a game has awesome box Art and the game looked nothing like it. NES games were a crapshoot.

>'16 Sup Forums
>mac
>9dKG1yr
>explain the joke
fuck off, retard.

lol wtf are those soldiers doing with their hands crossed.

forgot how poor the controls were until I replayed it after 15 years.

Oh man I remember this shit. The original rollercoaster tycoon.

>death animations

Eternal Champions had great death animations.

Still play on its classic server, modern games fucking blow