Console War-Free this time

Console War-Free this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2eAFQlF8yM
nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/play-splatoon-2-at-gamestop-on-7-22-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for justice.

Now this one sucks because no one will find it via CTRL + F. You're not supposed to put it as your name, ya know.

much better

Danke OP
Finally got the Splatling. I'm used to the Hydra, but I'm finally playing on point

Do they tweak weapon balance after release? Because I tell ya hwat these Aerosprays sure are something

They do

>open the box
>mfw seeing that reversable cover art

I haven't unlocked it yet, what's different about it

Dual splatters are _fun_

How the fuck do I know when Salmon Run opens and closes?
It's not listed in-game or in the app.

You guys ordering any clothes through the app?

High rate of fire, high splash, low damage, low range.
Basically run-and-gun

Can you send an image? I bought it Digitally.

>Aeromemers are back

>menu
>stages
>salmon run
Wow that was so fucking hard.

Menu > Stages > Salmon run you dork

fug

How do I get better with the slosher? So far it's the one weapon that I've been most comfortable with but my score is always one of the lowest on my team.

Probably the easiest weapon to shutdown. Enjoy it now because it falls off HARD when people have a clue or in ranked.

It's funny seeing newer squids try to bring this into ranked and eating complete shit.

post yfw you activate Ink Armor and splat some squids

To begin with, jump back to your spawn when you use the missiles.

What is this Splatoon app people mention? Can't find it on App store

youtube.com/watch?v=f2eAFQlF8yM

Nintendo Switch Online.

They do tweak weapons, but they won't tweak the Aerospray, just like they didn't in S1. Play for a dozen hours or so, do some ranked, and you'll figure out why.

How is it possible for people to get a kill in turf war but have zero points? Does it just show zero when they ragequit?

Thanks much

disconnecting for any reason means they have a zero score

>Putting a small t-shirt on a female squid shows her budding chest.

Fuck, I never even thought about that. Guess it's lucky the clothes I got have ink saved and quick super jump.

It shows zero when they disconnect or ragequit. Disconnecting is more common, especially since the US has shit internet.

How often do I check back to the amiibos for more gear

>thought my first round of Salmon Run was easy
>mfw 5 matches later 3-4 boss salmon at once

I love this fucking mode.

>tfw high level salmon run.

This almost makes up for the lack of new ranked modes.

I thought it might be a bit of a scrub destroyer. I'm looking forward to seeing how different things are in ranked

For anybody who's new to the game, there are a lot of recommendations for the shoes from the app that have 4 slots total. That's great and all but rather than getting random shit you should be aiming to get gear that has good main abilities and then good sub abilities (though you can re-roll these), because most abilities in this game are trash and do virtually nothing useful for you, even if they sound good.

I'm sure people will figure out exactly which ones are the best ones this time around but the best ones in S1 were Stealth Squid, Stealth Jump, Ink Resistance, Ink Saver (Main) and Ink Refill. Things like "spend less time waiting to respawn" and "special refills faster" are utter garbage, if you've got stuff with that as a main ability, you can safely ignore it.

You know, I realized that when you get splatted, you actually fucking die. Only that you respawn.

If Inkling gets splatted with no pool of ink nearby to respawn in, does that mean it dies for real?

how do you do that

Which deserve to be exterminated the most, octopi or salmon?

>Been nearly two years since the Phantom Pain
>Thought the skulls nightmare was over
Now I have to open THAT folder again

>Salmon Run re-opens

WHOOOOO

>That Nighttime wave where everything zergs
>You're stuck with a charger
My asshole as never been so tight.

>That record scratch Marina does when showing off the maps and modes

It's not even a scrub destroyer really, it's just a weapon that's exceedingly good at inking turf and nothing else. A lot of weapons are amazing at one game mode and shit at another, i.e. Blasters are pretty ineffective in turf wars but they were top tier in ranked in S1. That's just the nature of this stuff.

So I'm opening a room in Salmon Run. What do i do for get people to jump in? I need Apprentices.

how are japanese chargers doing?

Oh that makes sense. In ranked there's more focus on netting kills than inking turf, right?

Depends, you want to play with people in your friend list? if not just hop in and the game will put you with people with the same difficulty as yours.

>first Splatfest will be Mayonnaise vs. Ketchup
Is every Splatfest for 2 going to be hilariously one-sided?

>They are people taking the online of Splatoon seriously like its some sort of League of Legends esport with billion of people playing it.

Is this the Smash of TPS games?

Redpill me on Splatoon 2. I didn't like how barebones the first one was. Is this just more of the same?

MY THREAD WAS POSTED FIRST, LEAVE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW AND START POSTING IN MINE

>People hate on Callie.

fuck off

Yes, in ranked you only ink as much turf as you need to go from your spawn to the objective. Killing the enemies is by far the biggest priority so your team can secure the objective. Long range and high burst weapons are king there, rendering a lot of the strong ink turfing weapons like the Aerospray pretty useless.

In S1 there was a small issue where rollers were top tier in both turf wars and the ranked modes but they got nerfed pretty hard in S2, so it's mostly okay. If there's any tweaks, I'm betting it'll be the slosher, that's the only weapon that really stands out as a bit too much in both game modes right now.

This one has ranked battles ready from the get-go, a new co-op horde mode, and a more expanded story mode, along with the new weapons and stuff for multiplayer.
I'm really liking the horde mode. It gets surprisingly tough.

I hear you can still open a room and leave it open for people to come in even if not on the friend list.

>Nightime starts
>Splatling charged and ready

Is it just me or do the maps feel like more of a mess?

It feels like the old maps were a bit more cohesive and weren't such a clutter of things.

>mfw when four bosses on salmon run

>Being on my own like this
I don't have a Switch. Did they split up? What's Marie doing?

Thinking of Octocock

MINDCONTROL DOUJINS WHEN

WOOMY

How far is too far to drive to get this cup.

>They put the woomy as fuck box art on the wrong side
Why?

Why the fuck did they decide to bring back the two worst maps in the game. Moray Towers is still garbage even with the ink rails

Post your art bois

I liked the old maps a lot better

whats the catch? do you just have to show up to get the cup or do you have to buy the game?

Its so easy to bait summerfags

>PEOPLE -STILL- CAN'T HANDLE THE AEROMEME

It's super easy to kill an Aerosprayer and they're really only at their best in Turf War, which is a "who gives a fuck" shitshow where the final 60 seconds are all that matters.

I -literally- haven't died to an Aerospray in Splatoon 2 yet.

My local game store had little squid plushies. Much better preorder bonus than a cup.

>Pl-pl-please go to my thread guys
>haha i was just k-k-k-kidding summer fag
kys

Where's my KetchupBros at?

>Tfw i got nothing except for about half a dozen offers in less than a minute.

Motherfucking Squiggers

>newer squids
Klil yourself

pic?

Hello. Mayo is shit. If it were a competition between Ketchup and Barbecue Sauce I Would be having difficulty though.

Here, mayofags are gonna lose hard.

Boy I love having to replay long ass tedious boss fights.

Callie got abducted and raped

>Ketchup

Gtfo.

Mayo is the backbone of a good tuna/pasta/potato salad. Ketchup is only good for french fries and bland eggs. And were not even considering mayo varieties like Chipotle mayo.

I caved and went digital for the early release and ease of access.

This is making me regret that choice somewhat. Only somewhat though. Splatoon is the kind of game you wanna play regularly. I'd rather avoid a shitload of cartridge swappin'

Leave it to Murrica to put 99% sugar and some mashed tomato on everything.

>Ketchup is only good for french fries and bland eggs
Ketchup is a central ingredient in BBQ Sauce, Meatloaf and many other dishes.

Mayo is objectively superior, but don't be a shitter and spew lies/half truths.

>Bought it for me and the gf today
>try to play
>keeps telling me that "NAT Traversal Failed"
>her and her roommate have the fastest internet physically available to them
>restarted router
>nothing

I just wanna get my Blaster again ;-; Also is the Luna Blaster in this game?

I'd rather always have access to the game once i stop playing it unless theres a splatfest.

Not a pre-order bonus. Just free shit for showing up I guess.
nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/play-splatoon-2-at-gamestop-on-7-22-2017

I don't say please, beta, I demand and command faggots, like you. Know your place, worm, or you will get squashed by the big people who matter.

I'm not going to stop playing it. Why the fuck would I uninstall it?

Restart your Switch, hold down the power button

not bad. imma have to get gas and head to the local gamestop. who doesnt love free stuff?

mayo is better but I won't pick it because I know everyone else will choose ketchup plus I want to be on Marina's side

>not making your own ketchup

Todays salmon run taught me how fucking bad people are when they don't have the most simple weapon type imaginable. when someone has a blaster or slosher 99% of the time they are completely useless