Whats the best Western themed game for PC? From Oregon trail to New Vegas, submit your applications

Whats the best Western themed game for PC? From Oregon trail to New Vegas, submit your applications.

Some faggot mod deleted the last thread mid-reply. Pretty sick.

I assume "Wanted : Dead or Alive" is the good one then?

GUN
>cool gameplay
>decent music
>good weapon variety
>straight campaign without any bullshit missions like RDR
>cool story
>a couple twists
>devs didn't hold back on violence and shit

love this game, short and sweet

The Janitor is a huge uppity faggot. Their moderation promotes one thing and that's console wars. There's no point to discuss anything because chances are Neofag hot pockets will find it and get triggered by the presence of an actual discussion

Thanks, will be checking it out.
I was pretty mad to be honest. There is no way it got kicked to the catalog legitimately, because I just made it, and there were several posters already. What a fat fucking nigger faggot.

Westerado: Double Barreled

I'd recommend Boot Hill Heroes, but it's likely abandoned.

There's Frontier, which is a typical early access survival game with a western twist.

I tell ya, I'm sad that we still haven't gotten a good 'ole west open world RPG.

>spaghetti western
>western

I was going to mention Call of Juarez: Gunsilnger but it looks like someone already recommended it to you in your dead thread.

It's a bit over the top, but you should check out Darkwatch if you haven't already.

Nobody remembers the Sagebrush westerns these days. It's all spaghetti-era anti-heroes, sad endings and nihilism.

What I wouldn't give for a revival of sagebrush western.

Why do they call them spaghetti westerns and sagebrush westerns? I'm sure pappy told me when i was a youngin but I forget now

Secret poncho was fun for awhile. Too bad no one plays it anymore. At least not on ps4

Hard West

Red Dead Re-

>PC

Oh whoops, sorry :)

Nobody remembers pic related. It's a decent enough time to play through. - nothing really amazing, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Spaghetti Westerns had big Italian influence. Usually anti-heroes, dark tales, and a good amount of grey morals.

Sagebrush westerns were red blooded american and had shining heroes who always fought for good and won the day and girl at the end before riding into the sunset.

This
Think Clint Eastwood versus (early) John Wayne movies.

why has nobody mention red dead redemption?

Link your PC copy and we will.

Because Mustards don't have it on PC.

There are three "eras" of western movies.

There's the sagebrush western, which was romanticized , hopeful and idealistic. Think something like Shane as an example.

Spaghetti westerns were shot in Italy, and had a large italian influence. Stuff was darker, morality was skewed and there were very few out and out heroes. Classic example is the Dollars trilogy.

Then there's the Modern western, which is usually even darker and bleaker, but not always. You can get stuff that range from the True Grit remake to Open Range in this category.

Watch Open Range, btw.

>Think Clint Eastwood versus (early) John Wayne movies.
Clint had a few sagebrush. Remember Outlaw Josey Wales?

how is highschool going?

Westerado: double barreled.

It's a top down shooter where you hunt down your family's killer using tidbits of randomly generated information about his appearance that you get from doing jobs and missions for townsfolk.

OP asked for PC releases dude

yet, give it 1~2 more years and we'll have it running on RPCS3 at 1080, maybe even 4K

godspeed, Nekotekina

Spaghetti westerns weren't just shot in Italy, they're called spaghetti westerns because they had a lot of Italian production companies, directors and staff working on the film's alongside American ones.

Modern Westerns aren't exclusively set in old times either, and include movies like No country for old men

There were "modern" westerns all the way back, though I agree we see a lot more these days.