You

You don't pay for VIDEOGAMES user.....do you?

Sailor Moon>Video Games

Minako>Usagi

Usagi is baka.

Makoto>Everyone

>supporting cuck companies

Never ever.

>Usagi is baka.
Perhaps, but she has the biggest heart of them all :3

Or you could play Sailor moon vidya.
Pic related is one of the best jrpg for SNES.

Oh yeah I remember playing it like 10 years ago, I was having so much fun, but back then I didn't speak a word of English so I had no idea what was going on at all. Or was it it Japanese? The point is, it was fun, but couldn't finish it.

I prefer the fighting game one or the arcade beat'em up

Those are fine too but I like the jrpg the best.

>NEETs contribute nothing to society
>they pirate anything they can because they claim to not want to support companies but in reality its because they have nothing
>NEETs then fall in love with game they stole
>proceed to cry about how theres no new entry because it didn't sell enough
lol, you fags should honestly kill yourselves

I don't buy handhelds games these days. They're just too easy to pirate.

grate taste user, Just remember she's my waifu

I pay for video game series I want to continue being made/localized.

piracy creates an unlicenced copy of something, it isn't theft it's copyright infringement

I buy videogames but don't play them.

Ami>Makoto>Everyone

I respect your opinion but it's mistaken

And people pay for their copy, i.e. their licence to use the product. If you don't, then it's stealing. I don't know how fucking retarded you need to be to not understand that taking a product without paying for it is theft.

Playing this lovely game on my hacked 3DS

The medium is not the issue. If you copy a game from some one else without paying for it, the company is still out the money. Of course, pirates don't care about taking things from big faceless corporations. But then if the series dies because it didn't sell enough, pirates have to admit they caused it. And they never admit this.

In other words, pirate games which are going to sell a ton. GTA, Pokemon, Mario, etc. But buy niche or middle level games that need support. Pirates tend to do the opposite. They pirate some JRPG like Dragon Quest to 'try it out', then rush out and buy the next Final Fantasy on launch day. Then Dragon Quest games stop being localized. "What happened! I played the game so more should be released!"