Nubia feels like a pretty good civilization to explore but this leader just looks really silly

Nubia feels like a pretty good civilization to explore but this leader just looks really silly.

All the leaders look terrible, I don't know what the fuck they were thinking. V's were so much better.

Le sassy black queen

but she was kang

When the fuck are they gonna release an actual expansion though? I'd really like some world Congress and perhaps some more changes to the game. As it is there are some neat ideas in civ6 but I still play civ v instead.

Totally the first thing I think of whenever someone says "Nubian princess". So empowered.
For real though, the character designer should be put down.

Daily reminder that Civilization 5 was a far superior game.

The uglier the leaders, the less remorse I feel and the greater satisfaction i derive when I exterminate their civilizations.
That's why I always include the happy nigman in every game. And this bitch is no exception.

Agreed, but after 2 major expansions and a ton of patches.

It was just as shit as VI at release.

WE

but she really wuz kang n sheit

I AM A PROUD, INDEPENDENT NATION WHO DONT NEED NO ALLIANCE

WUZ

>The uglier the leaders
not only uglier, worse leaders in every possible way.
>Trajan instead of Augustus or Julius
>Frederick instead of Bismarck
>two nobodies for greece and not Alexander
>some nobody italian instead of napoleon
>no mongols
what were they thinking?

what the fuck

originality lmao

>fat brown west african shanequa
>nubian
LMAO

Nubians are such a joke of a Civilization anyway but kek

LE REDDIT

Trajan is a good pick nigger

Why didn't they go with the Mali

ACTUAL KANGZ NOW

because a playable nignog civilization that was built entirely on slavery would go against the progressive narrative

why are people still pushing the SJW narrative? they literally went their way to make the males look better and even had females increase their boob size

>implying this character is even female

That garment looks like some sort of robe that either gender would wear. And if this guy is overweight like he appears to be, it stands to reason he would have manboobs. So this could just as easily be a guy on the front cover.

They all ready said its Amanitore, I know its hard to tell dindu women from men sometimes but come the fuck on.