Who actually plays video games on Easy? What is your excuse?

Who actually plays video games on Easy? What is your excuse?

I can imagine playing on easy if the combat is ass but the rest of the game is good

I don't like videogames and I want to finish them as quickly as possible

I beat God Hand on Hard with the Kick Me Sign Challenge
I can't beat any Touhou game on Easy

>not posting the webm with sound

I need this

I needed a quick fap and I bought/played the game because of my dick.

>I don't like videogames and I want to finish them as quickly as possible
DSP is that you

Even better, who plays a genre they have never fucking touched before at Hard or Very Hard difficulty just because they think they are good at "video games"?

Oh what? You finished a dark souls game once and now you are complaining about how shit Silent Hill 3 is because you set the level and puzzle difficulty to hard even though you never played this sort of game before? Well done faggot. Try "normal" next time if you don't want your first playthrough skewed.

>I don't like videogames and I want to finish them as quickly as possible
>post on Sup Forums
bruh, the bait is real

I play FTL on easy mode

> hard isnt fun because I am unwilling to fail and learn
> I want to play the game while half asleep
Easy and normal shouldn't exist

Its usually by far the most balanced mode. The intended.

I enjoy being laughed at by moon rabbits.
Just kidding, I don't.

ITT, people think everyone plays games for the same reasons

Sometimes, the difficulty isn't handled well, so I play on Easy. I don't like playing rpgs on hard for this reason. I prefer a much more carefully designed challenge. I think the best way is to simply not have a difficulty setting, with no leveling.

Well, I'd say I didn't like one particular game, played it for more than 2 hours and can't refund it and just want to finish it.

That game was Mafia III.

i usually play games on normal except when they're boring gameplay wise like Tales of Berseria

The only two difficulties in the game are very easy and easy and easy is really fucking hard.

I do

when a game is too easy it's boring but when it's too hard it's frustrating, hitting the right spot is very difficult and I really suck a vidya (at everything), most of the time easy is the best choice for me

I like my shit simple, so I'll often use cheats at high difficulties, not as far as invincibility, that would be pointless but infinite resources or one-hit kills are what I generally go for

I don't like challenges

>hard mode makes enemies damage sponges
Yeah, fuck that

Lads, this right here is the definitive Sup Forums post.

>Webm with sound
>Sup Forums

>post on /wsg/
>link here
>WOOOOOWWW

the only reason i would play a mode that isn't the hardest is if the enemies become bullet sponges

Reminder that if you like video games you don't belong on Sup Forums
Sup Forums is for people who don't like video games to talk about video games
If you like video games you should talk about them somewhere like /r/gaming or somewhere else

You think anybody gives enough of a shit to do that?

I play all games on normal, because i'm too lazy to change the difficulty.

difficult h-games kill my boner

The best difficulty is where all the mechanics are being used as intended. This is obviously impossible to know, like any other intention. But my general idea is that if there's stuff I'm not thinking to ever use or do because I don't need to, it's too easy, and I bump it up until I feel like the only thing holding me back is my skill, which is what I assume most people design their game to feel like. That said, I see no shame in playing something at a lower difficulty to get the feel of how it works, especially if it's a genre you're not as familiar with.

I can't even beat them on easy. The best I've beaten is 8 and 13 using almost every bomb i get.

(You)

I find it.... errr.... ummmm... easier

If it's the difference between something like "infinite continues" on easy, "5 continues on normal" etc, or things like permanent character loss/progression loss on death, then I might play on easier modes. I usually go by how the game describes it's difficulty, like normal being "for players unfamiliar with the series/genre", "balanced experience for a first playthrough" etc

Well, there's Radiant Dawn's translation where Normal is actually Hard and Easy is actually Normal.

Clear the story the first time on easy to unlock everything, then do NG+ on the hardest difficulty

I'm owner, so why'd you think I need excuse at all? Are you underage and play how other people tell you to play?

Literally no other option

this though the only game i did it on is MGS2

I'm just playing it to clear out my backlog

I can't imagine playing games on easy. It's more a pride thing.

I'm going to play on "easy" with Darkest Dungeon because I don't want to grind forever to beat the game. I know the devs are insisting that the shorter game mode isn't any easier but I know if I post somewhere "oh I beat DD on Radiant" that I'm going to get some flack for it.

>raging at how other people play games

It's easier. What other excuse do you want me to give?

Because it's the new character mode.

>says it's for "beginners"
>other three difficulties say "for levels 30-60" "for levels 60-90" and "for levels 120-150"
>beginner is still bullshit hard

I play on Easy because I want to. What are you gonna do about, OP? Mock me? Big fucking shit deal.

>Radiant Dawn
So is Hard actually Easy?

On a game with easy, normal, hard, lunatic, etc I lean normal. On a game with a difficulty scale I usually ramp it up to the max