What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakagin_Capsule_Tower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you thoughts on this?

We don't care.

>Any moba
>Skill ceiling
Most "professionals" get fucking curbstomped when they dare to play publicly, the only reason they look talented in tournaments is because everyone is a known quantity and there aren't random shitters around to meme on them.

what are your thoughts on this?

now tayne i can get into

The redhead near the middle in the striped orange bikini is a futa and impregnated every other girl in this picture. What are your thoughts on this?

>YET ANOTHER FUCKING WEST VS EAST THREAD
WE HAVE THEM EVERY FUCKING DAY, ARE WEEBS REALLY THIS INSECURE ABOUT THEIR GAMES OR ARE JUST FALSEFLAGGERS BEHIND THIS SHIT?

What are your thoughts on this?

10 million dollar tourney for dota go win it man

I NEED THE NAME

nice.

what are your thoughts on this japanese game?

bruh...

I'd pay thousands of dollars for a doujin of that.

>this is a 10/10 according to breastfags

Reductionism: the post

IT'S NOT REAL??
FUCK YOU

>east - random generator
>west - T. guy who only know 2 or 3 west games

>CS:GO
>not difficult
>implying this game doesn't require the following to be good at the game: sharp reflexes, precise mouse movement, team coordination, game knowledge
3/10 at least you tried

He half-lied to you. The becoming a futa to impregnate the girls is offered and implied but not shown.

It has unintentional comedic value but otherwise it's useless.

good old chounyuu

You don't need any of that to buy skins.

What's the original version of this bait?

>starcraft popularity at the bottom
>literally a whole fucking country used to live and breath by this game
weak bait

lol

kek, context?

what are v's thought's on this?

Why did those kids beat up reimu?

anime

what the fuck?

wat

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

is this the LOL thread

I don't even...

who would Sup Forums main?

the fuck?

Warcraft 3 over Broodwar in popularity? No way.

They all seems pretty cools.

my nigga Fear

Spideyshame

>happiness
love is overrated

my nigga, the ice cold killer known as neutral

Where can I read more about that?

>Quake 3 bigger skill ceiling than an RTS.

I know Quake 3 is a great MLG game and all, but you can't seriously compare the complexities of learning an RTS to learning an FPS and all it's mechanics. That's just bs.

Depression
I enjoy playing as the handicapped joke characters, kind of a hard mode.

but why?

I don't know whether you're arguing in bad faith or not, but as someone who has played both starcraft and quake 3 at a competitive level, I can assure you that quake has the higher skill ceiling.

Good fucking bait but still, kill yourself faggot

>shame is a spiderman
>envy is laughing

A shitty Japanese mobile game based on Fate/Stay Night. The annual summer event has you and a bunch of girls stuck on an island and one of them offers to make you a futa to knock everyone up if you're a girl.

how? How is it even possible? Even on surface Starcraft 2 has way more options and things you need to manage. From base building, to scouting, to using different abilities of different units, build orders, resource management, unit upgrades, invisible units, flying units, kamikaze units...

Quake 3 makes you worry about item respawns and shooting the other fucker.

that's hot

imaging impregnating mordred and her father at the same time

Is there any way to generate a nude Tayne?

Extremely outdated.

>SFIV as popular as Warcraft 3

What you're referring to is mostly the amount of knowledge you need, which is definitely obviously higher for starcraft. What I'm referring to is how the game plays out among two opponents of equal skill who can both be assumed to already know every bit of depth and nuance the game has to offer. In Quake, no two games are ever the same, and there's essentially no 'optimal' course of action you can plan from the start. Its depth comes from the requirement that players rapidly predict what their opponents are doing at any point in time and act accordingly. This is why experienced Quake players seem psychic to newer players. In Starcraft, you have a mental arsenal of proper responses to predictable scenarios. Both are fantastic games, but Quake has a near unreachable skill ceiling due to its openness. Comparing the two to traditional games, Starcraft is more like Chess, and Quake is more like Go.

OH SHIT
I'm okay

You're pretty retarded.
I'm a dotafag and even I think DotA doesn't deserve to be called the toughest game

this is a cool-looking room, how much does it cost

It's pretty easy to do what you just did user. Let me show you.

In quake 3, you have to know the map perfectly or you're already at an insurmountable disadvantage. If you already know the map, then you start trying to get a read on the way your opponent likes to move around the map, all while keeping track of and actively manipulating when items spawn in order to benefit yourself and cripple your enemy. On top of all of this, you must alsp have a read on where your opponent is at all times and actively be setting up ambushes in order to keep yoyr opponent's stack in check, all while making sure you hit every shot in a game where missing your shots punishes you greatly.

In RTS you just click icons and throw units at your enemy until you win.

btoh sides of the picture sound awful, i at least hope this was an attempt to subvert the east/west is better argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakagin_Capsule_Tower

fucking cool, thanks man

big if true

So the picture is trying to say that Japanese games are silly and made to appeal to children, whereas Western games are more grounded? Sounds about right.

Nah, Its just a west coast thing.

Ye ye

is this thermal or something else?

>Gnosticism as interpreted by edgelords
Fuck off

4d3d3d3.com

For me its Depression. Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor, just like me