Yeah another Sony Crossover game is happening

Yeah another Sony Crossover game is happening.

No I'm not the guy who leaked it yesterday. I only know everything he knows, expect that I can confirm that Kat, Spike, Jak, Sly, and Dart will all be in the game as well.

Does Spike have the Big Mission design?

>Morgana instead of Joker or MC
Actually I'm fine with this

I never played Ape Escape but he has the clothes of the PS1 game and not the look he has in the original PS All-Stars.

Sounds neat.

Do the characters have a cartoonish style?
Also, where they interacting between each other?
If so, how?

Artstyle is unified, kinda like in the latest Smash Bros.

Does Spike have a nose?

I think the other characters are meant to appear in one of his attacks

I hope the game's at least fun this time around. If it's just the same boring ass shit as the first one then it's gonna fail.

Tell us more info, please.

Was it something like this?
They used one of the bosses from Big Mission, so they should know about this design.

Heard it would have actual health bars.

Also hope it doesn't have a shitty intro with a shitty song.

bump

OP, still alive?

Did he died?

Is it gonna be a crappy smash rip-off or be it's own thing? The problem with the first game was that it was shit mechanically.

>matches based off who would get their "ultimate moves" first

>build up ultimate meter by hitting others

>not based off actually knocking people off the stage like a proper Smash Bros. like

>most stages were kinda boring

>movement and attack mechanics weren't very fun

Sony has a somewhat right idea by having an IP fighter but absolutely no idea when it comes to basic gameplay mechanics for it.

I feel like htye could have done it in another genre, even if it's a racing game.

>Game Arts

4/10, best I can give you

Absolutely. At this point they might as well just have an IP based party game/Mario Party ripoff, or hell a Sony kart racing game. They tried and failed with fighting, so might as well do something else.

They could also be faggots and attempt a PS4 centric IP based MOBA

>Sony Smash MOBA
It's like wanting to make BattleBorn look successful.

What's your ideal roster, Sup Forums?