So what vidya did you play today?

So what vidya did you play today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rayman adventures on my phone

Sonic 3.

Caught me on a rare actually-played-vidya day.

Breath of Fire III

Nioh and SMT DeSu1

Some arena shooters with online friends
And tested out some Medieval 2: TW mods
I probably should have done shit with my friend whose house I'm at but we were both hungover

Fire Emblem Gatcha

Good taste. I just beat Sonic 3 and Knuckles complete a little while ago, I was one chaos emerald short of getting the actually good ending, which was a bummer.

Persona 1 and played as my bae in League of Legends.
So far, Persona 1 is better than I expected so I'm happy.

Splatoon 2
Darkest Dungeon
Crash Nsane
Final Fantasy 13: LR

CK2: GoT

Rondo of Blood and just done playing Battlefield 1 with my buddies

I bought splatoon 2 recently but I am in the middle of moving so I cant play it for a few days. I hope I enjoy it; I need this.

Played a little Shadow of the Colossus and started a new save for Prey but didn't do much.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

I beat Assassins Creed Rogue in one sitting. It was a good game. Really enjoyed it. But it did feel like a glorified expansion pack for Black Flag.

Touhou 11, pain in the ass this one

Metal Gear Rising

I work door at a bar and on weekends we set the table up outside, so I brought my SP with Pokemon Red. Made it to the Celadon gym before close. Have to open tomorrow and work door again. Probably take my switch and splatoon 2.

You bouncing niggas out?

Can you give me a rundown of the plot? Always wanted to play it but my PS3 got the YLOD literally a week before it came out.

Nah it's all chill people. It's a barcade, so people are either older and just there to relive the past, or younger people that are typically pretty alright since they're into classic games.

IVAN
I'm so rusty and keep dying because I'm not taking my time
Killed a hostile genie only to die to the first boss

DESTINY. (PS4).
It's been one hell of a ride... I'm playing since release and I really want D2.

Psychonauts :)
The angry critic boss fight can suck my dick

Shay is an Assassin. After doing some missions he learns that they are going after precursor artifacts that cause city destroying earthquakes. Morally opposed to destroying cities he defects and joins the Templars. Setting is the Seven Years War Colonial America.

Do you know the origin of the words he uses in the fight?