Let's be honest. It wasn't that great

Let's be honest. It wasn't that great.

Other urls found in this thread:

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Commit_Suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, it was pretty great.

No, it was really good. I think what you're experiencing is called contrarian retardation. But don't worry, I found this guide online on how to deal with this handicap. uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Commit_Suicide

I honestly think it's great.

>TFW I look like a boyish Heather

My friends at our videogame club tell me I should cosplay her someday.

You're a faggot, leave my chinese mmo discussion forum
You're a cool guy

>our video game club

In college

Lets be honest, silent hill as a franchise isn't that great.

I played silent hill 2, a game people say is the best horror game ever, and my experience was running around shooting monsters with my endless amounts of ammo while people ranted towards the camera. I beat the game with over 100 pistol bullets, and I wasn't trying some kind of skill run

Stories that are lies are usually pretty funny but this isn't one of them

Did you play the game on hard?

Now go into SH3 with that mindset

SH2 is easy, sure, but that doesn't make it a bad game

Post dick

Its the best in the series
>Best MC
>Best gameplay
>Best scares
>Best Enemies
>Best feels
Only downfall is its story and plot, but at least its nice to get a continuation from SH1

What a cocksucker.

You are wrong. Did you just want a thread where you get BTFO by 95% of replies OP? Hint: it's really just you.

It was a huge downgrade after SH2. Linear as fuck, annoying monsters even more annoying protagonist.

>this is you on contrarianism

>tfw the modern way of starting a thread on Sup Forums is shitting on something, just to trigger people defending it

I want this site to crash and burn

best girl
although: sh2 > sh3

I liked it more than 2, and I liked 2.

1's still the best though. Set the bar for atmosphere and mystery in vidya at its time.

thank you for comparing me to the great Hitchens, it is a touching compliment.

but yes SH3 is crap compared to SH2. and as Christopher Hitchens would say: cults ruin everything.

>annoying protagonist

Okay, this is just a big ol' bait thread.

>lying figure's yt channel is dead

So you didn't like silent hill 1 and 4 either.

havent played SH4, but I do like the first one.

SH2>SH1>SH4>SH3
this isn't debateable

yeah, I can take this up my ass no problem.

I don't mind the cult. But then again I'm in the boat that believes they were all just loonies and that Samael never was any realererer than any other of the monsters in Silent Hill, I mean, of course they're real but only because someone wanted them to be real.

what's the point of this image when nobody is ever going to bother manually typing out all of those links/when the updated guide has a pastebin for all the links anyway

Every thread with you.

Here's the updated version, and I do miss Lying Figure. He was a good guy, a real nigga, and a true patriot..

that mirror room was legit spooky

1 > 2 > 3 > 4

is he safe? i'm a bit worried

There needs to be more art of heather

I have no clue. He made one video talking about what was happening, but he deleted it. this was quite a while ago.

lol

Nah it was a great game. The only thing I would change is move it to the north side of Toluca Lake where the events of SH1 took place.

I missed it, what was about?

He and his girlfriend split, and it sounded like it was on bad terms.

some people say why are the nurses in this game sexy if heather was not sexually frustrated like James was.

But they dont look sexy to me. They look more doll-like

Wasn't as great as 2, but still great.

>They look more doll-like
This is closer to what they'd mean to Heather, so I see where you're coming from.
They look sexy to me though, because that's the way my penis works

I hope he's ok, his lore playthroughs were the best

He was my favorite shill.
F

you made it sound even worse somehow

It fixed everything that is wrong with SH2. It improved on everything too. No more dumb plot like "i forgot i killed my wife" or weak monsters that die in two hits or no boss fights except for bullet spongers or timed boss battles.

>It fixed everything that is wrong with SH2.
Nothing was wrong with SH2, it's literally perfect.

>Literally perfect
Silent Hill 2 is my favorite game, and maybe even my favorite piece of creative media, but this isn't true. Nothing is perfect..

Let's ignore the terrible gameplay, terrible monster design and terrible plot.

Funny, that's the same thing I tried to do when I forced myself to play SH3.

1>2>3>4

you finally learned how to count, gongrats.

I agree.

>Dull featureless subway station level.
>Sewer level (major offence).
>Re-used assets.
>dogs, worms, walking worms, re-used nurses, giant mosquitos (great enemy design!)

It was shit, desu.

Is there a fanbase more annoying and deserving of an slow agonizing death than SH2 fags?

Is there a fanbase more annoying and deserving of an slow agonizing death than waifu fags?

>giant mosquitos
huh?

>muh dead wife
>muh plot twist
SH2fags are pathetic.

>all these touched nerves itt.

waifu fags are pathetic.